Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying NEO  (Read 8501 times)
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

I wouldn't expect NEO's price increase much simply due to ICOs, because most of the ICOs only accept ETH. However, I recommend you to buy NEO now since Ontology will airdrop its tokens to NEO holders. Ontology is one of the most hyped projects in 2018, so you don't want to miss it.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

I wouldn't expect NEO's price increase much simply due to ICOs, because most of the ICOs only accept ETH. However, I recommend you to buy NEO now since Ontology will airdrop its tokens to NEO holders. Ontology is one of the most hyped projects in 2018, so you don't want to miss it.
I heard already Ontology but i didn't know that they have an airdrop, Yes i have a huge amount of NEO in my portfolio and
planning of this just to hold of long term. Being the supporters of NEO i read all information they have and i found out that NEO has a great platform and many big companies who support also NEO. So holding of this i think will lead you a brighter future and having a huge amount of profit.

rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
NEO has the 70% of my portfolio,because i believe NEO has far more potential than ethereum,NEO as the chinese ethereum has more advance technology than eth's platform they borth offers smartcontracts and d-apps,NEO has NEP5 tokens which are upgraded version of ERC20 tokens,this is why most of the new developers are using NEO platform over ETH's outdated platform.
You`re definitely a NEO enthusiast - having as much NEO (70% of your portfolio) - and you still talk about it "as the Chinese Ethereum"... I think this syntagm is generally used by the people who wants to mock NEO, not to praise it  Smiley

I like both NEO and Ethereum and I plan to hold both of them for a long time. I guess it`s a good time to buy NEO (now BTC is rising and alts are a little down, as usual).
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
If you are keeping it for long term you can buy it now or you could wait for bitcoin to make an all time high and buy NEO  but what i notice in NEO is it has  a good buy support and can quickly recover from its fall compared to other altcoins.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

It is profitable to invest in any coins now and ysso because prices remain at a low level. I think this will not be long, and by the summer prices will start to rise.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

This time should not buy NEO .. because NEO is in divergent phase. Meaning that will not grow for a long time and go down. Be careful because you will probably swing to the top
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

I going to buy some Neo coins. For me it looks like the best time for this. Neo popularity is coming upper and upper and for me it seems that soon this coin will in a row of five most successful currencies of our days.
Walkenman

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Now it is difficult to answer, the price for NEO has grown quite well, why people start to invest when the token has already grown significantly. If I were you I would not be in a hurry to buy, but now the moment is not bad. I can say just one thing, in the long term this project is very promising. But still consider different options, not just NEO.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

NEO is pretty stable now. It shows a gradual good growth. I think this is one of the good investments in the top 10 coins. More and more ICO we see. So buy NEO for both profit and to participate in some ICOs.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

I believe it can be a great investment in medium and long term for big profits and short term with small profits, has a great project and every day has been growing in the market and the vision of investors, but its price is well consolidated, investing large amounts can create risks and perhaps in some period of correction the losses are considerable. Studying the market and its variables is the way.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

Neo will always grow and create a lot of demand, it would be great if you can buy it now.then hold for several months
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

Buy NEO for the long term and you'll be fine. Chinese market is very and still young lots of potential. Buy and hold for one year at least. Price is good.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

Yup, i think neo is definitely a great crypto to invest this year, their platform is beginning to have some icos running and most of them already passed the neo council assessment so it's definitely a good project. If you are going to buy neo then it's best to hold it for some months or even years because its value will increase a lot in the future.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

Yes, I think is a good idea.

NEO will disrupt at least a little the ETH hegemony in ICO's and the GAS income is a big plus. I already add it to my coins.
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

always have time to invest my firend. now what you want, invest short term doing daily traders you can buy neo anytime, because your goal is profit.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Neo is a project that has an excellent potential, I read that several new ICO have chosen it and I think that in the coming months it could grow a lot. At the current price it is for me to buy
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Definitely price coming ups especially Bitcoin, thats is your choice buying neo i'm not disagree for your choice mate because i think is time to rise the altcoin into the marketcap. And you can choose also in the top ten altcoins in the coinmarketcap to grab the opportunity to get an earning after long time dip of the alts now is time of chance.

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Neo is the best coin even in the recent massive dump neo affected for only one day remaining days neo was trading in normal value now its started to rise . more over neo is giving gas for holders . Its really good thing to stake neo.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

The neo platform is good and the transaction fee is free when you make a transaction as I think it is attractive for investors and good to peer2peer because it is free of charge .. so good to buy the neo no many of them have a good platform. Let's always study a platform of our investment and its projects so that we can become complacent in our investment.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Everything right now is the good time to buy if you will think for long term. If you really want to buy NEO do your own search so you can know if you NEO is worth of your money and you are the who can know that and decide that. So when the time the coin goes dip you will not panic sell in the end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: