Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying NEO  (Read 8503 times)
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

Yes, i think it's good time to buy.
Many good events in 2018,  a lot of new ICO.
For 2018, NEO is a good choice, I also keep them in my portfolio.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Now stands the time of truth for crypto-currencies. Bitcoin now moved up. For a long time? Or maybe this is a correction upward, then to fall with even greater force. But, as I noticed, the people began to buy more bitcoins and sell altcoyins, including NEO.

Bought some at 30$ Level, bought some at 110$ level, bought some at 150$ level!
I am not regretting this one, it will go over 200$ this year, no doubt.
legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

the price is very convenient in the past days. now it has risen quite a bit. but I think there is still a buying opportunity. one day will come to great places
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think so that you think. It is high potential Time to buy some neo. A few days ago neo price at level of $150 but in present time neo price is low because of dumping bitcoin. But I sure Neo price will be 200+$ in this year round.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

More and more ico starting to use neo. So this currency has good prospects for development and price increases. Buy a neo is a good idea.

GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

The NEO platform is very good. These are hard-working founders. They always try to improve something. With somebody they create joint projects. It is interesting to read about them. Their plans are simply grandiose. I have coins of two projects based on NEO. The price did not fall below the ICO. Projects are developing at a good pace. I think that this platform has a good future.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Now stands the time of truth for crypto-currencies. Bitcoin now moved up. For a long time? Or maybe this is a correction upward, then to fall with even greater force. But, as I noticed, the people began to buy more bitcoins and sell altcoyins, including NEO.

Bought some at 30$ Level, bought some at 110$ level, bought some at 150$ level!
I am not regretting this one, it will go over 200$ this year, no doubt.

The price is now at 134$ at 200$ for this year is reachable since the price of the bitcoins and crypto's has been dump, and we can see some stretch brought by the bitcoins pump on it since it could raise the value of all alts listed on ecosystem. But we should consider the fact that neo is chinese ethereum and possibly the chinese mens will pump it to reach its highest price for this year.

SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Neo platform is very good.More and more ICOs starting to use neo so this coins has good prospects for development and price increases.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

neo can be one good investment for now because this year will be a neo year with start of many projects that use neo so hopefully the price will go up.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

It's 135 USD now, it was 120 USD Yesterday. Made %10 over 24 hours.
I think it's still in good range to buy, I would buy more before it takes off. For projects like Thekey, Nex and other new ICO's it will take off anytime.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

NEO is really a powerfull coin and fast blockchain network.
I love NEP5 tokens and transactions. Recently i bought TKY tokens from neo blockchain and it was really amazing experience to transfer

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

Bought some of NEO last year it was damn cheap than it is today. I don't want to regret again like what happened when I didn't buy XMR, ETH when their price was less than $50, now I can just wish I have bought. But not with NEO, the moment I saw NEO was dumped a bit, I immediately have my btc to buy NEO. And I'm glad I did. By the time the price is $300, I'm going to buy myself a new car.
Gurjar King

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

NEO is very strong cryptocurrency. in past days it's growth is really rapidly because market is in bullish zone. in 2017 one NEO coin is only $1 and now $135. if you a long term holder it will give you very huge return but as a day trading can't said anything .i think stop-loss is good option into crypto trading. All The Best..
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

I have been a bag holder of neo when it is very cheap 2years ago,i because i believed this coin would give me millions of follars in the future and i didnt fail,it gaves me so much money that i cant earn thru hardworks and i will still hold this coin for my future,it is the chinese ethereum which is the upgraded version of ethereum that is why it is very undervalued coin today.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

It's 135 USD now, it was 120 USD Yesterday. Made %10 over 24 hours.
I think it's still in good range to buy, I would buy more before it takes off. For projects like Thekey, Nex and other new ICO's it will take off anytime.
Damn! I still remember when NEO was just a couple of dollars during the early stages. I purchased a few and have been HODLING them since then and am happy about my decision. I foresee NEO touching $300 by the end of this year thanks to its excellent development team and constant updates. Will continue HODLING my NEO coins until it touches $300 in the future(Hopefully).

I never heard of Thekey before, but I think they are conducting a signature campaign at the moment. Will be researching more about this coin very soon. I advise everyone to HODL their NEO for as long as possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

Oh it is very effective information. It is appropriate time to buy some NEO token. NEO price is decreasing at $150 to $110 .but this year neo price will arise again . I buy some neo of course.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

NEO is very strong cryptocurrency. in past days it's growth is really rapidly because market is in bullish zone. in 2017 one NEO coin is only $1 and now $135. if you a long term holder it will give you very huge return but as a day trading can't said anything .i think stop-loss is good option into crypto trading. All The Best..
Buying NEO directly from fiat currency is a little difficult. But you can always exchange your other coins, such as BTC, LTC, or ETH in exchange of NEO tokens. The procedure is very simple.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

Damn! I still remember when NEO was just a couple of dollars during the early stages. I purchased a few and have been HODLING them since then and am happy about my decision. I foresee NEO touching $300 by the end of this year thanks to its excellent development team and constant updates. Will continue HODLING my NEO coins until it touches $300 in the future(Hopefully).

I never heard of Thekey before, but I think they are conducting a signature campaign at the moment. Will be researching more about this coin very soon. I advise everyone to HODL their NEO for as long as possible.

I remember those days too. NEO was too cheap before rebranding. It's still relatively cheap, considering total marketcap value.

Thekey is a decentralized identity verification tool. You can find more information about the project here: https://www.thekey.vip
Kevin13

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

As far as I am concern I think NEO are good to buy right now especially that the NEO platform is being used just like an ERC20 that would be a good thing for the value of NEO
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

I am a NEO holder and think NEO to under 100$ is a good buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: