Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 06:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying NEO  (Read 8503 times)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

I would also advise to support the NEO project, because it really has very good prospects, I think that it can even be better than the ETH project, because it will have the support of the state. Maybe it really will be an ETH killer

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

the crypto money world has become very popular nowadays. everything is in a very variable market. Neo actually colored this pazara. Good on the project. a good opportunity for investors.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I do not have neo coins, I think neo is pretty good than other altcoins.
but I prefer ripple and ethereum. currently 2 altcoin more have a big chance in the next few years.

Compared to ripple and ETH in future NEO is going to shine very soon. project wise also this is good to compare Ripple and ETH. and now the price is dropping buying NEO below $100 is worth. I am holding some coins and will buy some more coins now.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Its pleasure to buy more NEO as its considered to be another Chinese ETH.NEO developer team is working hard for this coin to keep it pace with the crypto world.Investment in NEO is a best option because with the passage of time more and well defined modifications will appear in it as a result of which its price would escalate.Invest now and hold it for few up coming years would surely be very beneficial as a huge return is expected because after one or two years price would be very high.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

neo has a future , i think that neo will be top 2 or 3 in a year. neo also has a great block chain , china has great job in creating NEO.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

It is true. currently, it is appropriate to buy NEO. because NEO is currently experiencing a pretty good improvement. and can be said to be better than other new Altcoin.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

After the price decrease yesterday, neo also fell well. If you have cash, do not think and invest. I can not invest because I do not have any money left.  Neo so potent a coin at this price is so amazing Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

We all love NEO,,.

Under 100$ is auto buy  Grin

What you guys think about NEP-5 tokens on NEO platform ? I hold a few like RPX,ZPT and TKY.

ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

After the price decrease yesterday, neo also fell well. If you have cash, do not think and invest. I can not invest because I do not have any money left.  Neo so potent a coin at this price is so amazing Smiley
Now NEO has fallen even more and became even more attractive for investment. In my opinion, we will never see such an attractive price for this coin again. There is a small chance that the price will drop slightly, but for long-term investments it is better to buy now so as not to miss the chance.  Wink
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Neo right now surges and I believe that this is the right time of accumulation of this coin. Right now it is lying at .007 btc. And once it will go up upto .01 or something, that is good on your part. So, better to buy coins like neo right now.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

do you observe what is now taking place on the exchanges? I think that now is a very good time to just buy, of course you can wait a little, but it seems to me that it's already risky to wait, because the situation can very drastically change.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Hi, I think it`s goot time to for buying some NEO now. NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. Neo’s objective is to be the platform for a new smart economy.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

I think that it is necessary to buy. Now a very good price. And the coin itself is very promising, I expect a lot of growth from it

klimenok1991

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Now a significant adjustment on all coins, and NEO including. But in any case you should take the coin.
If we talk about the prospects of NEO 2018, the price of this coin is likely to reach$ 100 and above. This will be facilitated by numerous benefits, such as:
1. The limitation of mining in the AMOUNT of neo coins within one year can be extracted no more than 15 million. This helps to contain possible manifestations of inflation.
2. The basis of the system of cryptocurrency NEO is the POS algorithm, which reduces energy costs while ensuring the operation of the platform and mining.
3. The Commission, in the NEO system are significantly lower than in the same blockchain systems.
4. The NEO system uses smart contract technology, which processes information much better and faster than other existing blockchain platforms.
5. The partners-investors platform NEO consists of such companies as Microsoft and Alibaba. That is, progressive companies with a worldwide reputation that support and promote THE neo brand.
6. On the basis of THE neo platform, a global investment Fund NEST FOUND is created, which increases the investment advantages of the cryptocurrency.
7. The NEO platform supports most popular programming languages, which expands the prospects of its commercial use and contributes to a more rapid promotion in the market.
8. NEO founders are on the way of cooperation with the authorities of the PRC, which will allow the NEO platform to get the lion's share of the market in the process of legalization of digital money in China, and this is one of the largest markets in the world.
9. On the basis of the NEO system, A decentralized elastos operating system is created, promising to become global in the world of information processing and storage.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

Now a significant adjustment on all coins, and NEO including. But in any case you should take the coin.
If we talk about the prospects of NEO 2018, the price of this coin is likely to reach$ 100 and above. This will be facilitated by numerous benefits, such as:
1. The limitation of mining in the AMOUNT of neo coins within one year can be extracted no more than 15 million. This helps to contain possible manifestations of inflation.
2. The basis of the system of cryptocurrency NEO is the POS algorithm, which reduces energy costs while ensuring the operation of the platform and mining.
3. The Commission, in the NEO system are significantly lower than in the same blockchain systems.
4. The NEO system uses smart contract technology, which processes information much better and faster than other existing blockchain platforms.
5. The partners-investors platform NEO consists of such companies as Microsoft and Alibaba. That is, progressive companies with a worldwide reputation that support and promote THE neo brand.
6. On the basis of THE neo platform, a global investment Fund NEST FOUND is created, which increases the investment advantages of the cryptocurrency.
7. The NEO platform supports most popular programming languages, which expands the prospects of its commercial use and contributes to a more rapid promotion in the market.
8. NEO founders are on the way of cooperation with the authorities of the PRC, which will allow the NEO platform to get the lion's share of the market in the process of legalization of digital money in China, and this is one of the largest markets in the world.
9. On the basis of the NEO system, A decentralized elastos operating system is created, promising to become global in the world of information processing and storage.

Nice information. Neo is currently sold with great discount, so I personally will accumulate as much NEO as I can. I beleive in this coin. I like its system with gas generation by NEO.
Also hope that Trinity will help NEO in scaling.

Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

We all love NEO,,.

Under 100$ is auto buy  Grin

What you guys think about NEP-5 tokens on NEO platform ? I hold a few like RPX,ZPT and TKY.

Are you still happy with your autobuy, according to market price today?

Yes off course i am but i did not go all in. Set your self a price that you are happy with. And invest 30% and keep adding more if the price gets cheaper.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Neo right now surges and I believe that this is the right time of accumulation of this coin. Right now it is lying at .007 btc. And once it will go up upto .01 or something, that is good on your part. So, better to buy coins like neo right now.
NEO was created with it's independent as Chinese blockchain, NEO was predicted to become potential coins as it's offers alternative smart contract for icos' which all this time has been supported by Ethereum with ERC20. But during this month, i seen this coins price always getting down. I have not expected this, so i think you need to wait good signal when to buy/collect more this coins.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

take my two hands up and said yes. Have some coins in NEO and check market every time. Hope in half a year price goes up twice, maybe x3. according to prognoses it would be
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Now is good time to buy-maybe the best,because this price we will not see in future, market give possibilities buy coins now very cheap,dont lose this possibility

Walkenman

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

Of course, this is a great time to buy NEO. He now fell heavily, but NEO is an excellent project, he is very promising in 2018. So do not opeskayte opportunity. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: