Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price increase slowly...  (Read 482 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

Since yesterday bitcoin price is slowly increasing.
I think it will recover soon and touch the new height..

Glory to those who HODL and wait for Bitcoin is rising back again. Much glory to those who even bought during the dip while they are HODLing for they have recover or almost recover their losses now. Hope that this will be a lesson to those who panic sell their tokens during the bloodbath.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

yes of course, not just moving slowly but bitcoin already shows its fangs back as the most ferocious coins among other coins. the number being bitcoin earned already over $ 9,700 is very good and in the coming week bitcoin will soon include its record at $ 10,000 even more. this is a good start to reach $ 22,000 in april later, if we do not fall again bitcoin will keep its stability between the numbers $ 15,000 - $ 16,000. hopefully no crashes happen so bitcoin can keep going until its peak * smile *
the last time I checked, bitcoin already reached the $10k Mark. I do hope that this will continue to rise. Time to start selling bitcoin again. Fingers crossing on this one. The past months have been very tough for every one. I think there will be minor tweaks on the prices but by the end of the first quarter the price will make it to $11k.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

just as I have discussed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2958977.msg30382223#msg30382223
we all have seen the true strength of bitcoin ,, so do the risks, bitcoin will always give us the harerapan ,,, although the increase slowly
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

yes you are right bitcoin prices slowly crawl up, we should be able to wait for the price of bitcoin hi back to its highest point until the end of this year.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

I'm liking the current growth so far. It's steady without any major peaks and troughs. This is a sign of a healthy recovery instead of just a dead cat's bounce before another dump comes in play.

The Chinese New Year has been a huge factor it seems in assisting bitcoin recover so quickly up to $10k+. Whether that is psychological, I have no idea, but people seemed much more positive with the CNY coming.

I don't think that we'll see a new all time high any time soon, although it could be possible. I can definitely see a high of $15k coming, though.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

I would not say that the price growth is slow, it seems to grow at its own pace neither quickly nor slowly, but it still pleases that the price goes up
That why we should be patience because not all the time will be in favor to us, sometime we also encountered troubles and crisis but it could be resolved if we don't surrender. We could say that bitcoin showing something miraculous job that really impressed  everyone and keep on believing that it will go beyond what the people are expecting for.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

I would not say that the price growth is slow, it seems to grow at its own pace neither quickly nor slowly, but it still pleases that the price goes up
Yeah, I will preferably call that a steady growth since the market has been in a downtrend for a while and to really look at it for someone who decided to invest at the dip, maybe around $6k, which is not some little growth within few days. Imagine getting a single bitcoin and then having more than $3k profit in few days, that to me is not a slow growth but still, looking at the room that bitcoin still have to grow, we can just call it steady. Slow and steady wins the race anyway.

Patience is all that we need now, and hopefully the market ends up coming back stronger and breaking all the resistances we have above us. The growth is good, to me it even looks like some strong hands have entered the market compared to some of the things we have experienced in the past and it seems more like the market is behaving like the regular one. Probably a good thing, but let's see how this goes.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Well, this is what we waiting for that bitcoin may increase again. We must have patience and faith on bitcoin that we hope it will reach the price to the moon again.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

I noticed that too. Well, hopefully the value of bitcoin will increase continuously. That's why there's no reason to get panic because we all know that after the fall for this past few weeks bitcoin will recover again just like what's happening now. We all have to stay positive and be more patient.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

Well, this is what we waiting for that bitcoin may increase again. We must have patience and faith on bitcoin that we hope it will reach the price to the moon again.
Yes, as we can observe the market bitcoin price is increasing slowly. It shows that it is recovering from the big correction last month. I agree this time we have a patience it will help us a lot to hold our bitcoin. Anyway, we can have benefits to it by holding our btc that in the time that it will fully recovered we can have a profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

Ohh that was quick, few moments ago it's around $11,750 and now its on $11,230 although its still on $11,000 line this is still an uplifting movement for bitcoin. It's starting to correct now I guess, people who bought when its around $6,000 - $10,000 starting to cash out IMO.
We must have patience and faith on bitcoin that we hope it will reach the price to the moon again.
Patience is the key and you need it especially if you are a long term holder and yep faith to what we've invested is also a must.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

Well, hopefully the value of bitcoin will increase continuously. That's why there's no reason to get panic because we all know that after the fall for this past few weeks bitcoin will recover again just like what's happening now.
Open the long term charts and see for yourself how the price has been in an continuous uptrend throughout the years. From time to time the market has to correct in order to make room for new entrants and to release steam.

Basically like what happens after every major bull run. For the newbies here, basically like what happened after the all time high last year. There is one more thing that you clearly can see when looking at the all time charts.

And that's the fact that till this day, the market has never dipped below its previous bottoms. In other words, higher bottoms perfectly reflect the constantly increasing adoption/demand that's kicking in every year.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:10:03 AM

Slow but stable, it's the right rising that I want, the Bitcoin seem like having a good healing after the major crash, and a lot of support also coming for Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin uptrend is going to keep on continue, it has been a very good week, no fud, no panic selling make Bitcoin comfortable to grow

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

yes of course, not just moving slowly but bitcoin already shows its fangs back as the most ferocious coins among other coins. the number being bitcoin earned already over $ 9,700 is very good and in the coming week bitcoin will soon include its record at $ 10,000 even more. this is a good start to reach $ 22,000 in april later, if we do not fall again bitcoin will keep its stability between the numbers $ 15,000 - $ 16,000. hopefully no crashes happen so bitcoin can keep going until its peak * smile *
the last time I checked, bitcoin already reached the $10k Mark. I do hope that this will continue to rise. Time to start selling bitcoin again. Fingers crossing on this one. The past months have been very tough for every one. I think there will be minor tweaks on the prices but by the end of the first quarter the price will make it to $11k.
Yeah! A beautiful glory. One thing is to be able to withstand a huge stormy weather and not get shaken. At the end, when most of those who panicked must have gone, you end up having a huge land to yourself. Most new investors now who were fortunate enough to have bought bitcoin at the dip will really have a lot of testimonies to give in the long run. Good thing the market is back and getting stronger after some red days.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

yes you are right bitcoin prices slowly crawl up, we should be able to wait for the price of bitcoin hi back to its highest point until the end of this year.
I really do not know what that means but whatever it is, I want to assume it is good based on the context of your post. Bitcoin has really shown true strength and that is a good thing. This is a market where even new investors will get to see that over the years, a lot of things have changed and a lot of things will still keep changing as we keep getting to see new developments.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Well, I think the huge crisis is over, so the price of bitcoin will not return to $ 6000 and $ 8000. As well, in last 8 days the value of bitcoin becomes volatile between $ 10 000 and $ 12 000. (The reason for the small jump is that an anonymous person bought a huge sum of that currency which it is 500 Million Dollars). but it is expected that the price of bitcoin will develop slowly within the next days.
Furthermore, this may be the only opportunity for those who want to buy and to invest an acceptable value of bitcoin because it is sure that the next few weeks, this  digital currency will growth in a fast way and we may see it up to $ 16 000 and $ 20 000.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

Price is increasing slowly so I think we will seeing bitcoin increasing this upcoming months. The need in this situation is to have patience, to hold bitcoin because any moment it can fully recovering. Price now is so unstable either you sell or hold so I am into hold bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

Bitcoin has made significant increase since last week and I think this is going to continue for a long time. To me the bearish trend is over and bullish trend has just resume. We should expect more good days to come after bitcoin break $10,000.
If the current trend is sustain we should expect bitcoin to touch  $25,000 before we witness another bearish market again.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

Bitcoin has made significant increase since last week and I think this is going to continue for a long time. To me the bearish trend is over and bullish trend has just resume. We should expect more good days to come after bitcoin break $10,000.

Yup it did, but it is again taking a dip. Hop it survives the small dip and rebounds to 11K again. For now et it be slow, it will fetch up more users and investors. Already the transaction has lowered so slow increase is good in many ways.

shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

Some how slow but surely is better than fast to climb but fast when down too. with this nothing happen with bitcoin. Anyway, we can have benefits to it by holding our btc that in the time that it will fully recovered we can have a profit  and I think if bitcoin price increase fast, it must be whales who control the price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: