Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin looks above $10K, may resistance await ?  (Read 303 times)
PRDAEcontact (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

Bitcoin looks above $10K, may resistance await ?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

It's getting closer, I think Bitcoin will break $10k today!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

I feel like I'm reliving the pattern from a few months ago. Big resistance at 10K which should not be long to be exceeded and then quickly fetch the 11-12K... Will we relive the incredible ascent of autumn again?
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Yes, the bitcoin  has met resistance when back to $10000, but I think it will not hinder the bitcoin of 10000 so far a long time, it will top $10000 soon, quickly back to $12000, let's hope for the recovery of the bitcoin
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

it looks like bitcoin is slowly recovering from a fall. once it hits 10k usd it will continue to slowly increase its value again. that is my observation. soon it will rise high again.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

I think btc is recovering. But the price may drop again briefly in the next few days, but after that it will certainly rise again.
For me, it looks like btc is going to be stable again and rising steadily.
Nevertheless, I would wait a few weeks and not be happy too soon, because the cryptomarket is unpredictable!  Roll Eyes

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

I do hope that the price continues to pump since a lot of people are waiting for it to happen. There is a lot of people who invested on bitcoin since the dump and I think they are seeing the price change this time. I wonder how high will it reach this time around.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

Bitcoin is now above at $10k and I think it will reach $12k for this week as a speculation this will take slowly like it did today. After it reach $12k it might fall down again in a bit but still bitcoin will recover again as we see in the past few week. Always look for a brighter side that bitcoin will rise again this year.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

Already bitcoin now reached 10k $ up. I think bitcoin going to recover it's fiat value again! I think soonly within some of weeks bitcoin will reach around 15k to 20k $! I think bitcoin can continuously rising it's fiat value.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

The next strong resistance will be around 11.5k and then 13k. I didn't think that 10k would fall quite as quickly as it did, the resistance at 9k was tough to break down but 9.5k and 10k were strong resistance points that fell quite easily. We definitely can be entering in to a strong bull run

danielhodous

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

The next strong resistance will be around 11.5k and then 13k. I didn't think that 10k would fall quite as quickly as it did, the resistance at 9k was tough to break down but 9.5k and 10k were strong resistance points that fell quite easily. We definitely can be entering in to a strong bull run

You literally took the words from my mouth I spoke aloud to a couple people in our room here... after factoring in the Fibonacci and several other things we look at the breakthrough at 10k was strong and it will run over the weekend to 12250.  I think all the resistance from the CBOE is going to put major pressure to keep it under 12.5

If it were to break through that incredible wall of shorts, they would have to cover they asses with major call's on the 15 level.  But the resistance is "great wall of china" strong.  Be wary in the 12.25-12.5 level of a sell off sending it down to 10-11k.

The bull run will happen but it will be more tentative.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

As of right now we are slightly above 10K. I hope this means we are past the latest correction and there is a smooth rise to the next "resistance" instead of a bull run(last rise was insanely quick so a major correction was to be expected).  
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

It's just a matter of time, We need to wait a little longer, at least until the beginning of a new month. The market has not yet stabilized and is not as active as we would like. Bitcoin will surely overcome the $ 10000 mark

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

Bitcoin recently slowly and confidently recovering in price. Now, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is 10,154 dollars. This is already pretty good. I think that soon it will rise faster, however with periodic price retracements. If its shortcomings were eliminated, perhaps by implementing a lightning network, then bitcoin would be restored much faster.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

Bitcoin price is back above $10k and it is not going to fade away anytime soon. We can see green arrows in the coinmarketcap, other coins too join up in the rally of bitcoin price rise.The bull run has started and we may see $15k within two weeks. Price may grow faster in my opinion but what happens we don't know, to see that we have to wait a little.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

There are good chances Bitcoin will cross the line again without a lot of difficult. The price is increasing slowly, but constant, what is a good signal. Seems some news from South Korea's new rules about Crypto-Currency helped Bitcoin price to keep on the green trend. The investors may be returning to their routine and putting their funds on Bitcoin again. A happy day for Crypto market!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Bitcoin price is increasing a lot.
It can go about 15K this month. Good for people who holded and didn't sell at the low point.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

$10k level achieved, and it seems that there are no resistance coming in from the other side of the market righr now though it's still early to call if this will hold or not. Price is still dangling in the lower end of the $10k mark to the upper regions of $9000. Charts don't seem to indicate any potential drawbacks so I think this will be a good ride for the coming days.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

Bitcoin already reached 10k dollars again and now the price is 10,075 dollars and I think that's good start.  For sure you will earn a lot of profit once the price become $20,000 again for sure you will get more profit. This is it guyz the price will continue to increase again.  More bitcoin that you have more money to come with you.  So better to hold your bitcoin you need to be patient.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

I think this is because of chinese new year? So i think after the chinese new year we will see slow recover of the price soon..
But we will experience a bit drop because there are holders who bought at $6k level which they made profit with the current price..
And i think there are many bitcoin miners are willing to sell partial of their mine coins just to get benefits of the price increase today and don't lose opportunity of the price increase today..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: