Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get BTC Mining Shares by... wait for it... mining ZTC  (Read 6388 times)
exnom

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:24:06 AM

I understand that I can make more, mining straight BTC, and, you don't get half my mining efforts going into your wallet, to get dumped should this scam coin ever hit an exchange. Roll Eyes

Forum postwhore troll with "excellent" trust screams scam, its stated quite clearly in several threads and on the webpage how block shares are distributed, its no big secret.
Imagine if it was a scam of epic proportions why even introduce a PoS like this, why not keep the bitcoins in the first place, sometimes it help alot to think a little longer then your nose reaches.
Some DEV`s & community`s actually think a little more long term then the average life span of random coin introduced on this forum.
Im new to this coin, i admit im taking a risk mining it, as i do with almost any altcoin.
If you dont like it, dont mine it, a simple solution - go mine ADT, TEC or any other coin of the future you might prefer today tomorrow you jump on the next one Wink

Want to trade Altcoins? Come give https://cryptsy.com a try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:27:45 PM

I understand that I can make more, mining straight BTC, and, you don't get half my mining efforts going into your wallet, to get dumped should this scam coin ever hit an exchange. Roll Eyes

Forum postwhore troll with "excellent" trust screams scam, its stated quite clearly in several threads and on the webpage how block shares are distributed, its no big secret.
Imagine if it was a scam of epic proportions why even introduce a PoS like this, why not keep the bitcoins in the first place, sometimes it help alot to think a little longer then your nose reaches.
Some DEV`s & community`s actually think a little more long term then the average life span of random coin introduced on this forum.
Im new to this coin, i admit im taking a risk mining it, as i do with almost any altcoin.
If you dont like it, dont mine it, a simple solution - go mine ADT, TEC or any other coin of the future you might prefer today tomorrow you jump on the next one Wink

He's paying people BTC, to mine the coin, because he gets 50% of every block mined, straight into his wallet. If it were to ever hit Cryptsy, he stands to make much more BTC then he will be paying out, when he dumps those coins. Is it really that complicated?

solracx (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 04:00:54 AM

He's paying people BTC, to mine the coin, because he gets 50% of every block mined, straight into his wallet. If it were to ever hit Cryptsy, he stands to make much more BTC then he will be paying out, when he dumps those coins. Is it really that complicated?

You still don't get it do you?   When sells their shares in an IPO, do they sell on the shares?  No, they keep a big percentage with the folks who are in the company.     Yes, I am paying folks to mine the coin.  Isn't that what all the exchanges do?  They pay for coins that are mined by miners   I am saying, if you hold on to ZTC, you get BTC shares from a 1 terahash miner that we've acquired.

These terahash miners don't come cheap.   I'm sacrificing that hash power to promote this coin.   

Simple economics.   

If you don't think this is a bargain, then don't bother mining. 

However, if you look at all those pump and dump coins at cryptsy... you'll quickly realize that almost all of them has lost 90% of their value since they were released.  They will lose another 90% of their value in the next 3 months.   That's because most of their devs have abandoned ship and are now promoting yet another coin.   

Zenithcoin by contrast has ignored the pump and dump route and focused solely on creating value for its coin holders.

ZenithCoin - Sustainable Scrypt Based Crypto Currency
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 06:13:33 AM

Friendly bump and also.. Guys & Gals come get your Zenithcoin at: http://hippie.hopto.org/   PPLNS pool.

I am not alone...  Cry

Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:50:21 AM

You still don't get it do you?   When sells their shares in an IPO, do they sell on the shares?  No, they keep a big percentage with the folks who are in the company.     Yes, I am paying folks to mine the coin.  Isn't that what all the exchanges do?  They pay for coins that are mined by miners   I am saying, if you hold on to ZTC, you get BTC shares from a 1 terahash miner that we've acquired.

These terahash miners don't come cheap.   I'm sacrificing that hash power to promote this coin.   

Simple economics.   

If you don't think this is a bargain, then don't bother mining. 

However, if you look at all those pump and dump coins at cryptsy... you'll quickly realize that almost all of them has lost 90% of their value since they were released.  They will lose another 90% of their value in the next 3 months.   That's because most of their devs have abandoned ship and are now promoting yet another coin.   

Zenithcoin by contrast has ignored the pump and dump route and focused solely on creating value for its coin holders.

Thanks anyways, but I'm not a big fan of koolaid. I, like everyone else, hated your scam coin, the minute it was released, and re-released, with your 50% taxation, and your invite only premining period, and I still hate it now. If noobs, who were not here for the shady release, and attempted take over of ZTC, want to blindly support ZTC, what the fuck ever.

exnom

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:08:27 PM

OK i know its a risk but i see it like this, IF this BTC PoS comes out clean it will generate value for both the coinholders and Zenithcoin itself. This coin is not "cryptsy friendly" i admit that but at the same time the options right now are endless compared to most if not all other coins. Large % of the accumulted coins by the foundation can be used for maybe more PoS rewards in Zenithcoins, rest can be sold upon exchange release and those funds could be used to aquire more BTC hashing power that generate more distributed PoS in the future or whatever, options are endless right now.
One thing is for sure and that is that this coin wont be pumped, dumped and then forgotten in 3-4 months.
Is it a risk investment hashing this coin!? Yes it sure is it but im confident the risk is ALOT lower then the folks that actually did buy AndroidsToken upon Cryptsy release.  Roll Eyes
Hydroponice your just fucked up calling sceptical miners for "blind support" and screaming scam, look at your own track record, you know others like you know yourself they say...

Want to trade Altcoins? Come give https://cryptsy.com a try.
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 02:34:20 PM

OK i know its a risk but i see it like this, IF this BTC PoS comes out clean it will generate value for both the coinholders and Zenithcoin itself. This coin is not "cryptsy friendly" i admit that but at the same time the options right now are endless compared to most if not all other coins. Large % of the accumulted coins by the foundation can be used for maybe more PoS rewards in Zenithcoins, rest can be sold upon exchange release and those funds could be used to aquire more BTC hashing power that generate more distributed PoS in the future or whatever, options are endless right now.
One thing is for sure and that is that this coin wont be pumped, dumped and then forgotten in 3-4 months.
Is it a risk investment hashing this coin!? Yes it sure is it but im confident the risk is ALOT lower then the folks that actually did buy AndroidsToken upon Cryptsy release.  Roll Eyes
Hydroponice your just fucked up calling sceptical miners for "blind support" and screaming scam, look at your own track record, you know others like you know yourself they say...

There are more options for income generation in the future.

We are working on an exchange.... so expect additional revenue from exchange fees. 

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 11:02:14 PM

Importing the ZTC addy caused the Biticoin client to hang and eventually crash.

Tips ??

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 11:40:56 PM

WARNING !! ZTC IS A SCAM !!

Hi again..

I am no longer worried about the multi pools raiding this coin because of how few coins they will make per visit. Even with 24 ZTC per block, the users will demand its removal from the list for various reasons.

ZTC would have to be extremely over valued for this to be otherwise. Wink

Please go to reddit and vote up the ZenithCoin request to include in coinedup.   http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp

Give me a legitimate reason to, and I will. Smiley

When will the 1000 ghash go online ?

HT xD

Because if you don't, then there's no way to cash out.

The 1000 ghash promo has been suspended for lack of interest.

With statements like that, the only thing being 'cashed out' here is your reputation.

HT xD

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 05:39:42 PM

Scammer accusation thread ---- >>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412424.0

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 12:35:50 PM

Scammer accusation thread ---- >>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412424.0

The miner was from Cointerra that was expected to arrive in January.  Unfortunately, it is out of my control in that they are extremely delayed,  and at this time unprofitable to acquire.   This is a business decision to stop the purchase.  If you don't like it,  then sell your coins.

Wasted?  You have every opportunity to sell off your coins in an exchange or to sell it to any body making an offer.  

Bribing people?  People are earning their ZTC by making an effort to promote it.

How did you earn your ZTC?  You mined it.  How do other people earn their ZTC? They promote it.

So if things don't go your way, you scream "scammer"?

I am making the best effort to promote this coin.  What are you doing as a miner?  Do you feel entitled to some kind of just compensation?   Well the only compensation you will ever get is through an exchange,  and if you are working against its listing, then you sir are an absolute idiot.

What you are saying is that rather than get compensated for 84,000 ZTC coins that you hold,  you would rather that it be zero.  That is stupid.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 04:57:07 PM

Scammer accusation thread ---- >>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412424.0

The miner was from Cointerra that was expected to arrive in January.  Unfortunately, it is out of my control in that they are extremely delayed,  and at this time unprofitable to acquire.   This is a business decision to stop the purchase.  If you don't like it,  then sell your coins.

Wasted?  You have every opportunity to sell off your coins in an exchange or to sell it to any body making an offer.  

Bribing people?  People are earning their ZTC by making an effort to promote it.

How did you earn your ZTC?  You mined it.  How do other people earn their ZTC? They promote it.

So if things don't go your way, you scream "scammer"?

I am making the best effort to promote this coin.  What are you doing as a miner?  Do you feel entitled to some kind of just compensation?   Well the only compensation you will ever get is through an exchange,  and if you are working against its listing, then you sir are an absolute idiot.

What you are saying is that rather than get compensated for 84,000 ZTC coins that you hold,  you would rather that it be zero.  That is stupid.

Now you're pulling exuses out of your ass. And get it right ! YOU hold half of the almost 84000 ZTC that I have mined.

Please go to reddit and vote up the ZenithCoin request to include in coinedup.   http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp

Give me a legitimate reason to, and I will. Smiley

When will the 1000 ghash go online ?

HT xD

No mention of Cointerra here.

Can you prove that you had made such arrangements ?

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 08:35:13 PM

Here is the cointerra thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267552.msg3801486#msg3801486

Look,  why don't you sell the 84,000 ZTC coins you hold to me.

As I said,  I will buy them all for .12 BTC.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 04:37:04 AM

This...

.. is a far cry from the newly editted original post ...

This promotion has been cancelled because the hardware manufacturer (Cointerra) is 2 month delayed in their shipment.  Therefore making any mining 2 months from now highly unprofitable in terms of energy costs and equipment costs.

So which is it ?

PROVE you are or were involved with Cointerra.

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:59:17 AM

Both...  not a lot of miners participated and cointerra hardware was delayed 2 months.  

you can go check www.thegenesisblock.com to see how much money a cointerra tera miner II will make in April.  

Here is the calculations:

Break Even Period:   No break-even in first year   Total Fixed Costs:   $3600
Max Profit:   $   Monthly Power Costs:   $64.8
Month   Difficulty (MM)   Time per
Block (days)   Monthly Revenue   Monthly
Profit   Cumulative
Return
Apr-14   13474   670   $1,000   $940   $(2,660)
May-14   26410   1313   $513   $448   $(2,210)
Jun-14   51764   2573   $261   $197   $(2,020)
Jul-14   101457   5044   $133   $69   $(1,950)
Aug-14   198855   9885   $68   $3   $(1,940)
Sep-14   389756   19375   $35   $-30   $(1,970)
Oct-14   763921   37975   $18   $-47   $(2,020)
Nov-14   1497285   74432   $9   $-56   $(2,080)
Dec-14   2934679   145886   $5   $-60   $(2,140)
Jan-15   5751971   285936   $2   $-62   $(2,200)
Feb-15   11273863   560435   $1   $-64   $(2,260)
Mar-15   22096772   1098453   $1   $-64   $(2,330)

I am not going to go into a lot of red ink.   Cointerra promised machines by January, but they have not shipped anything yet.  

Here is the order information:

Order: KA3508
Product   Quantity   Price
TerraMiner II – 1TH/s, Networked Miner (January Batch) (#GS1100-01)
1   $3,499
Cart Subtotal:   $3,499
Shipping:   $258.93 via Next Day Air (UPS)
Order Total:   $3,757.93
Note: Notes about your order, e.g. special notes for delivery.

Not my fault that the product cannot be delivered on time.  

Ultimately this is a business decision. 

I suggest you take the money I am offering you for the 84,000 ZTC and go buy some GHash at CEX.IO.

MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 09:36:57 AM

so is this all DEAD now or what? does anyone want to buy my ZTC?Huh?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:13:12 AM

WARNING !! The following contains scenes of sockpuppets. Tongue

Ask Carlos or FrictionlessCoin or solracx...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424724.msg4680994#msg4680994

MobGod

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:16:20 AM

Hip so your telling me in a nice way to just delete the wallet?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:29:38 AM

LOL Grin

Its your call.

I'm holding on to mine in case it ever becomes classified as evidence for whatever legal matters may spring up. Wink

MobGod

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:37:31 AM

LOL Grin

Its your call.

I'm holding on to mine in case it ever becomes classified as evidence for whatever legal matters may spring up. Wink
Hip your killing me my man but OK, was looking for more of a direct answer

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: