Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone who helps finish my dapp (eth game) will be $$$GENEROUSLY$$$ rewarded!!!  (Read 76 times)
nevos (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

Hi all,

I am building a fun game on the ethereum network and need a little help finishing and publishing it.

What needs to be done is to test the smart contracts and accordingly add/remove, update features and optimize code according to best practices. Then final steps would be to audit/review the code and finalize the UI to go public. I want to go live with a 100% working dapp.

Really basic outline of the game and smart contract(s)

A user can create a unique entity and define up to 5 attributes(example 1) apart from the name and appearance. Depending on how much *power* (similar to health) this entity has, the user can allocate/power up proportionally to these attributes. A user can power up his/her entity by various means: purchase, fight against other entities or by calling the random wheel of fortune/disaster contract. A user can sell/purchase entities or fight to win other entities.
Obviously the game is going to be provably fair and a lot of fun regardless of the amount spend to create these entities.

The random wheel of fortune/disaster contract is similar to a wheel of fortune where the user for a fee can call and randomly gain or lose % of *power* or attributes.
Users for a small fee can insert their messages to display for either negative or positive draws (for some extra fun  Grin).

example.1 entity

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
   //_\\_
 ."\\    ".
/          \
|           \_
|       ,--.-.)
 \     /  o \o\
 /\/\  \    /_/
  (_.   `--'__)
   |     .-'  \
   |  .-'.     )
   | (  _/--.-'
   |  `.___.'

{entity name}

{attributes*}

A jokes
 [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉         ]%
B necromancy
 [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉      ]%
C radiation
 [▉▉▉▉▉              ]%
D alcohol intoxication
 [▉▉▉▉▉▉            ]%
E party time
 [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉  ]%

{power level}
 [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉    ]%

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

While I didn't have a lot of eth to begin with (poor guy  Embarrassed), I have spent all my eth working on this.
I am going to GENEROUSLY reward anyone who is willing to help with some eth to complete and publish my game.

PM me or find me on discord: algorythm#7328

Cheerz!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: