Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Physical Bitcoin: This Represents a New Standard Folks  (Read 7188 times)
BTCINVESTOR (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 101

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:05:50 AM

Any idea what the pricing for said coins will be?

I'm sorry but I do not know the pricing. I will see what I can find out and get back to you all.

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:13:23 AM

Any idea what the pricing for said coins will be?

I'm sorry but I do not know the pricing. I will see what I can find out and get back to you all.

PMed you. Please pass my info on.

Mahalo  Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

mechs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:59:51 AM

I am surprised people by these coins considering the considerable counterparty risks involved.  Especially to an anonymous seller.
BTCINVESTOR (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:59:14 PM

I am surprised people by these coins considering the considerable counterparty risks involved.  Especially to an anonymous seller.

When these coins are released, you will find that the company is reputable. The artist is a known presidential sculptor and would not risk his reputation over these. I will get back with more information as I have it and am given permission to say stuff.

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:09:03 PM

What format is the private key in, and how to redeem it?

How is engraving done - what is the production cost?

Will there be a bounty for a succesful, non-invasive readout of the private key?

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:28:11 PM

Also what would worry me is who is going the engraving. I engrave my own coins inorder to maintiain security. I also have put a photo copy of mty passport on my website Smiley You might want to consider doing this.

To peel or not to peel.
BTCINVESTOR (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:42:29 PM

Also what would worry me is who is going the engraving. I engrave my own coins inorder to maintiain security. I also have put a photo copy of mty passport on my website Smiley You might want to consider doing this.

The artist engraves them. Again, when the coins are officially released you will have an opportunity to look at his vetting. They have been saying that the coins will be available at the next Bitcoin Foundation sponsored conference. They are doing this project partially as a fundraiser for the Bitcoin Foundation. I am a lifetime member and have known the artist for almost 40 years. He has impeccable character and is world renowned. As with many things in the Bitcoin community, irreversible transactions forces trust to come at a premium. Those that are willing to buy in to something like this in the beginning and take a risk will be rewarded commensurate to that risk. This is not just some guy selling stuff as you will come to find out.

carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:05:15 PM

i dont really understand how it is related to digital money Huh

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
mechs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:58:13 AM

I am surprised people by these coins considering the considerable counterparty risks involved.  Especially to an anonymous seller.

When these coins are released, you will find that the company is reputable. The artist is a known presidential sculptor and would not risk his reputation over these. I will get back with more information as I have it and am given permission to say stuff.
Bernie Madoff was very well respected also;)
BTCINVESTOR (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:08:44 PM

Bernie Madoff was very well respected also;)

Love your URL by the way (@bit.co.in).

BTCINVESTOR (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:20:25 PM

Forgot to mention that they will publish all of the bitcoin addresses online and a status for each coin. Around 50 have been pre-sold. I am buying 5 myself.

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:41:20 PM

The piece looks incredible. Honestly it reminds me of commemorative medals (not even coins) produced by the US Mint. Maybe I missed this, but what are these going to be priced at?
Anon135246

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:54:07 PM

Looks awesome!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 07:12:46 PM

Forgot to mention that they will publish all of the bitcoin addresses online and a status for each coin. Around 50 have been pre-sold. I am buying 5 myself.
If you bought 5 then you should know the price Huh

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BTCINVESTOR (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:32:03 PM

Haven't actually purchased them. Just spoken for 5 of them. I'm sure they will be in the 500-600 range depending on the price of silver and bitcoin when released of course.

BTCINVESTOR (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:44:06 PM

Just got a pic of their next coin that will be minted too:

I don't know what the tails side will look like.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 01:26:48 AM

Do you have an update on these coins?  Delivery date, availability, list of addresses on line, etc?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 02:19:29 AM

looks interesting but the case seems to be over hyped. im sure the coin will be pretty cool but the case?  when can we get more details?
Yes, I would like to see a picture of the tamper proof case when you get a chance.

(Hi Goat - long time no see)

steelboy

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:35:53 AM

Watching this one  Smiley
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:22:15 PM

Why place an English face on the coin. That sort gives off the impression that the English are responsible for the creation of BTC.
Hmm?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: