Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin predictions rise in what month ?  (Read 346 times)
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:13:38 AM

Wouldn't know, but I feel like there will always be a near the end of the year push, so sometime in December. Before then, who knows
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

difficult to predict but may come from March, now the market has started to grow better than last month ..
this is indeed membutukan a fairly thorough analysis. maybe the day of the implek is very influential on the market so we wait after the 16/02 date whether there will be major changes.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:21:00 AM

I see the history of bitcoin market in the last year of January to March has decreased and when the month of April and so on uphill rise drastically
but this is just my prediction

how do you think?
what month's forecast will rise
As you can see, in the last years ago the prices was always going down from january to march, and then going up back on april and the next month. Based on that history, the same would be happen in this year too.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

No one can predict like that.
In recent years the price has always dropped from January to march, and then up again in April and next month. Based on that history, the same thing will happen in this year.
BORNEO82

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:55:00 AM

My prediction is likely to rise in the middle of the year until the end of the year, because bitcoin can not be predicted with certainty, hopefully bitcoin will continue to grow every year.
dusharoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:00:20 AM

It is not so difficult to predict when Bicoin is going to rise as the coin generally goes up.  The main issue is when will it fall?  Since its launch it has lost >60% of its value 7 times.  Predictions are also easy to make.  To make this one more durable and one I will have to live with I have encrypted the prediction and will provide the key to decrypt it once the period is over.  In that way we can see whether the process of forecating the down times is any good.  The method, based on Phi or the Golden Ratio has a 60% success rate. 

As bots do not like the encryption code I have placed it on Facebook if you want to take a look: https://www.facebook.com/simon.paige.3532?hc_ref=ARRWLn1nCl-gtuHbq6fQHAe57cwS16DRrwRl51Inf-TMuIFSR0GNYOHW71M0RQQh9Lc&fref=nf
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

Everyone can predict the development of bitcoin from year to year, not difficult to predict, but it is difficult to predict is how long the bitcoin can be maintained.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

No one can really say when will bitcoins price rise, but I think it will rise by April or May. We can see from last year that this is the month where bitcoin's price rises and after drop down again. By this month, I think the market will bull run again, it may reach the same price as last year or even more than that but still that is only my prediction which may happen or not but still we all want it to happen, so let's just wait and see when will price rise like what we wanted.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:16:56 AM

I see the history of bitcoin market in the last year of January to March has decreased and when the month of April and so on uphill rise drastically

how do you think?

They say the end of February is the beginning to increase coins. I will agree on that because bitcoin is rising now. Hopefully this is it, because l might lost my coins if it will last going price low until April. Because l don't have extra money for everyday budget of my family. I really have to be thrifty and so that l can wait for the high price of bitcoin. That sooner all bitcoiners will celebrate for price increase.
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

I see bitcoin price today is recovering and other altcoins, and for my prediction bitcoin growth will rise in the month of march untill the end of the year.  Smiley if you see the up and down on price graph for the past days you can know what happen next  Smiley
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:24:01 AM

how do you think?

For me i think in the month of September until at the end of the month. But thats only my predictions because who dont know when the price will go up or go down, no one knows whats happen for the future, so we must wait and hold our bitcoin until the price will increase.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

No one really knows when is thw exact time of rise and fall of btc. Btc price is volatile so no one will predict if its time to rise and fall.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

how do you think?
Based on its past history it turns high this month of february after chinese new year . And as you can see the line goes up.It changes and thats the reason why lots of people are beend holding it for so long to get higher value of money and make it worth.
yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

According to my prediction in June to December, but whether this prediction is so important to you, because everyone's predictions are different, nothing is certain, because everyone can predict the development of bitcoin from year to year, the most important is bitcoin will continue to survive with significant
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

how do you think?

I have read lots of articles regarding this and i found out to their speculation that bitcoin will start to rise is to day chinese new year so we should hold our btc as long as we can to be able to get more profit.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

I think my prediction when will the bitcoin rise is at the month of December. I think it will go up to $30,000 per 1 btc or higher just like the other year.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:47:18 AM

It looks like March bitcoin will rise, bitcoin prices have started to rise.
Hopefully bitcoin will touch the price of $ 20000.Invest before it's too late.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

BTC's prediction is very difficult, just as the BTC dropped at the end of January!

Now the BTC is going up, it's already $10,000.

Maybe back to $15,000 in March!
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

It is very hard to predict but for me like last year december will be the best year for bitcoin. In the couple years bitcoin’s price has always been like this. Everyone should always look daily on bitcoin’s price and in doing that you can analyze it and somehow you can predict it also.
That's true that the price of bitcoin is not easy to predict. Last December 2017 the price is good and we are glad that we see its high and we earn a good amount of money or profit. In my opinion my predictions next month it will be increasing again. But we don't know if it is on the next month. Lets think positive that hopefully it will happen on next month that the price is rise again.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

I'm predicting that bitcoin will slowly getting back its track and take huge pump after the first quarter of the month.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: