Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from arts! (old topic name was : sMerit for art!)  (Read 6113 times)
snipie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:09:51 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:35:26 PM by snipie
Merited by Halab (2), wuqing78 (1), DrGuns4Hands (1), sncc (1), Lunarics (1), play1ife (1)

Hi, i have 185 sMerit (EDIT: look on the bottom of page how much left) and since I am not that active, I doubt i could give it to the ones that deserve it and need it the most, so I have these ideas :

1- i will give between 1 and 5* sMerit for everyone that could make an image helping newbies to understand anything related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, wallets, FAQ in bitcointalk.org (Merit, ranking, trust, activity...). It is not required to implement all the informations on 1 image! Make it as simple and clear as possible.
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 1-2 after acceptance, exceptional work up to 5. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left sMerit for the participant even if the image was posted before in a different topic)

2- I will give between 1-10* sMerit for educative .gif or videos
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 3-5 after acceptance, exceptional work up to 10. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left many sMerit for the participant. However videos containing pure texts alone -somehow like a book/newspaper- will not get more than 2 sMerit in most cases after acceptance)

3- I am open for any different idea (making a cartoon or a movie Tongue), anything that could help the Bitcoin community is welcome (no minimum, it will depends on how i see your work Meanwhile the other members are free to give it what they like)

4- Translation of the works that will be posted here to your language is accepted after the approval of the original owner (only 1 sMerit after acceptance).

Rules :
- I prefer to not make a dedicated art for altcoins but you could mention it briefly.
- Do not copy-paste, only (re)post your work. If you found copying, you will be reported and you will likely get a negative trust.
- Other members are welcome to credit nice works
- Legendary & negative trust will not get any reward from me at least (it depends in reality but to avoid problems in the future)
- The reward may take several days to be delivered, i am not that active-time fault!, (do not blame me Cry)
- First came first served until my sMerit turn to 0 (do not blame me for having 0 sMerit!)
- I will not look to any of your previous posts, i will give you a chance to improve after your hard work.
- Oh yeah, those arts could be used later by the community so think to add your nick in the corner.
- Do not reserve a post please
- Afaik this post do not break any unofficial, hidden rule. If not, please tell me to lock it.
- To apply other rules later or not to apply, that is the question.

Edit 1:
- Added "and me" "after acceptance" in point 4 to avoid abuse of easily translated texts. (reedited /edit 5)
- Try avoiding duplicated content (will not be credited) unless you have a way better image (no guarantee).
- Do not post 0 effort work, it will only make troubles for everyone.

Edit 2:
- Added precision for point 2 to avoid having multiple images posted as a video.
- 177 sMerit left.

Edit 3 :
- I think the forums don't need more Merit poster (theymos Merit topic contains already several of it)

Precision : February 19, 2018 : 160 sMerit left

Edit 4 : February 20, 2018
- Try always to have a proof of your work by having your nickname on the corner or a link referring to your profile on the video header/comment if your name in YouTube for example is different than the one in bitcointalk. (reedited by adding underline/edit 5)
- 150 sMerit left

Precision : February 25, 2018 : 137 sMerit left
Precision : February 27, 2018 : 127 sMerit left (stats: 58 sMerit sent to 19 arts in 13 days)

Edit 5 : February 28, 2018 (Important changes)
- 2 weeks since we started and after reviewing the quality of art submitted here, I adjusted the rates accordingly and edited the text by removing the minimum part in point 1 & 2 and replacing it by "after acceptance" (which is obvious / min now for all art is 1 sMerit after acceptance). The new rate isn't that important imo since basically all the participants until now get sMerit in the actual ranges (maybe the only ones who will be affected is arts with low-medium quality videos)
- To allow as much people showing their skills, I will set a virtual maximum of 10 sMerit per person : if someone will receive from me 10 sMerit then his next accepted contributions will be rewarded by max 1-2 sMerit per contribution even if the contents are extraordinary.
Precision 1 : for the moment, I don't give sMerit to anything except for arts posted or linked to this topic, so please stop sending me private messages or posting in this topic for a review of non-art contents. Thanks.
Precision 2 : February 28, 2018 : 120 sMerit left (stats: 66 sMerit sent to 22 arts in 2 weeks)

Precision : March 02, 2018 : 106 sMerit left (minus approximately 15 sMerit on-hold for 2 contributors)  (stats without counting the on-hold ones : 80 sMerit sent to 31 arts in 16 days)

Edit 6: March 03, 2018
- Any image containing mostly merit & activity will not be counted because i think we have enough of it for now. Videos are until now accepted but it should have a good quality otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Making this ugly OP a little bit cute
Precision : 89 sMerit left (101 minus 12 sMerit on-hold for user hkdfgkdf)  (stats without counting the on-hold one : 85 sMerit sent to 34 arts in 17 days)

Precision : March 08, 2018 : 72 sMerit left (stats: 114 sMerit sent to 42 arts in 22 days)
Precision : March 09, 2018 : 63 sMerit left (stats: 123 sMerit sent to 50 arts in 23 days)
Precision : March 11, 2018 : 46 sMerit left (stats: 140 sMerit sent to 61 arts in 25 days)
Precision : March 12, 2018 : 29 sMerit left (stats: 157 sMerit sent to 69 arts in 26 days)
Precision : March 13, 2018 : 13 sMerit left (stats: 173 sMerit sent to 74 arts in 27 days)
Precision : March 14, 2018 : 08 sMerit left (stats: 178 sMerit sent to 79 arts in 28 days)
Precision : March 15, 2018 : 05 sMerit left (stats: 179 sMerit sent to 80 arts in 29 days)

THE END : stats: 184 sMerit sent to 84 arts in 29 days

Do you like my obviously not photoshoped art? Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

What if someone buys this on sites like Fiverr.com for merits ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

Equals to buying merit -> negative trust.

I'm watching this thread, no strong opinion on this. I think it might be in the scope of valid use of the system as it involves writing constructive content.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:59:12 PM
Merited by TMAN (9), suchmoon (4), OmegaStarScream (3), Betwrong (2), sapta (2), Zastria (2), vapourminer (1), LFC_Bitcoin (1), snipie (1), monbux (1), xIIImaL (1), Jaycee99 (1), paul00 (1)

I have seen a few infographics about (s)Merits and how the system work, but not about the do's and don'ts.

Therefore I have tried to make an infographic with the do's and don'ts of the merit system. I hope that this helps other forum users.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

I already said your work. I will likely check similar images in google before giving sMerit to anyone.

-snip-
I'm watching this thread, no strong opinion on this. I think it might be in the scope of valid use of the system as it involves writing constructive content.
Eagle eyes as usual, welcome Smiley

I like the idea, it could be done better imo. +1.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 05:05:56 AM by siti25

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
BluberryBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I like the idea and I'm going to create a bitcoin poster for some merit. I'll eventually need 10 merit to become a member so this will help loads.
 I'll post the result in this thread later. Thanks.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
Merited by snipie (5)

Hello Good day. I just read this thread a while ago and created a short video about bitcoin and merit system.

https://youtu.be/3dVkMq-VAfY

I know there are some who knows this already but since its for the newbies, they don't know anything about this. Maybe there are some more valuable information that I didn't put on my video. Thanks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
Merited by snipie (2), Kemarit (1)

Trying to get some attention in a fun&relaxing way on the fact that Newbies should read more, research and add value as they can to this community.

Here's my little piece of work:

Cheers

vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

How about a guide for CPU mining altcoins (but in a post)?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891680.msg29727954#msg29727954
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 12:19:34 AM by snipie

The image could help recruiting more people to Bitcoin but it is not helping newbies so i cannot give it sMerit. You are free to try again of course within the rules that i mentioned. Thanks.

I like the idea and I'm going to create a bitcoin poster for some merit. I'll eventually need 10 merit to become a member so this will help loads.
 I'll post the result in this thread later. Thanks.
Thank you, waiting to see it Smiley

Good but could be better. For example : long texts are boring to read and don't attract generally many people even if it is complete. You couldn't know what forum you were talking about only after seeing the link which could be mentioned at 3:00.
If this video was simplified and merged somehow with the video that was posted next to your submission it will be awesome  Wink
+5 sMerit as I promised.

-snip-
Now that was a great theme, i really like it, how did you create it? Which program?
The content couldn't be credited unfortunately as you know but I am looking forward for you to improve it. I can give examples : i can image the character introducing Bitcoin (using the logo) to other characters with a small explicative text. Same thing could be done for blockchain technology, it could be explained with an image pointed by this character....
+2 sMerit for this concept -not related to the contest, it is from me- (waiiiiting for a good work from you)

How about a guide for CPU mining altcoins (but in a post)?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891680.msg29727954#msg29727954
Unfortunately, this isn't an art and altcoins will not get any credit at least alone. Thanks.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:32:18 AM
Merited by pluMmet (2), snipie (1)

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Pictures are simple. And that's a great guide  Grin
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

I am creating this inforgraphic to help beginners to invest in ICO. The reason is that I have often encounter beginners who have been scammed by ICO or have made mistakes and invested into the wrong ICO. My opinion is that if they know how to pick a good ICO to invest in, they would be less prone to losing their money in this game.

I hope this help some beginners and also is welcomed by everyone here.

thanks!

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

Good but could be better. For example : long texts are boring to read and don't attract generally many people even if it is complete. You couldn't know what forum you were talking about only after seeing the link which could be mentioned at 3:00.
If this video was simplified and merged somehow with the video that was posted next to your submission it will be awesome  Wink
+5 sMerit as I promised.
I forgot that part but yeah I agree with you that long texts are boring to read now. Thanks for sharing  your sMerit anyway at least my effort got paid Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

I am creating this inforgraphic to help beginners to invest in ICO. The reason is that I have often encounter beginners who have been scammed by ICO or have made mistakes and invested into the wrong ICO. My opinion is that if they know how to pick a good ICO to invest in, they would be less prone to losing their money in this game.

I hope this help some beginners and also is welcomed by everyone here.

thanks!

I disagree with the "Super Advisors" part.

If you have an ICO with full of "super advisors" probably that's where the tokens or proceeds are going to.
legal advisors, technical advisors and growth advisors are an important part of the ecosystem, and development of a product.
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

LoL, easy and simple more than i ever though, while the forum isn't intended to be a plateform to collect Bitcoin but what you said is true. +1 for the first sentence.

ICO or anything related to altcoins aren't included here and thus won't be credited. However since i am also a member of the community, I could give sometimes +1 sMerit as an encouragement but this isn't a guarantee for anyone to get sMerit later.

Thanks for everyone sharing sMerit here Smiley

boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:03:02 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 01:13:33 AM by boonsterx
Merited by snipie (2)

Another attempt at this! Hope this is of quality and attractive to newbies so that they can reference it for rank, activity and merit points Grin Grin

BoonsterX

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3608

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:03:20 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:28:31 AM by hugeblack
Merited by snipie (5), vapourminer (1), LeGaulois (1), Enre (1), Shin Hye (1)

This signature contains a simplified explanation of merit system.
Wear it if you want to support the new system
signature shape: https://s17.postimg.org/h9638ckzz/Capture.png

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=1pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#03A9F5]                ▄██▄
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
     ▄███   ▐▄████▓███▄░   ███▄
    ▐████     ▀██████▀     ████
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
     ████▓████       ▐████▓██▓▌
          ███         ▀███
           ▀           ▐▀[/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0][font=arial][size=15px][color=#36474F][b]M E R I T
[font=arial ][size=9px][color=#36474F][b]s y s t e m[/center][/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=2pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#1C631C]
                     ▄▓▓▓▄
                    ▓▌ ░ ░▓▄
                    ▓▌     ▓
                    ▓     ░▓▌
                  ▓▓      ░▓
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▀▀▓▓▌                  ░  ▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                   ░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                ░ ░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░▄▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                  ▀▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▀[/td][td][b][font=calibri][size=8pt]❍[color=#1C631C] High quality posts
❍ [color=#175317]Simplicity and innovation
❍ [color=#0D330D]Supported by sources[/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=3pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#8B0000]
     ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░▐▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                ░ ▀▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                  ░▐▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░▀▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░  ▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓ ▐▓▓▌                  ░  ▓▄
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄                 ░ ▄▓▀
                 ▀▓▄      ▐▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▓     ░▓
                    ▓▌    ░▓▌
                    ▓▌   ░▄▓
                    ▀▓▄▄▄▓▀[/td][td][b][font=calibri][size=8pt][color=#8B0000]❍[color=#8B0000] Overpost and Spam
❍ Duplicate topics
❍ Sell/ Trade[/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td][td][size=2pt][color=#333]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size]
[font=rockwell][color=#293A56][size=12px]Merits like fish need to
be patient to collect them
[right][size=2pt][color=#333]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/right][/td][td][size=1pt].[/size]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0][size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#03A9F5]                ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
        ▄██████████▀        ▀███████████▄
      ▄██████████▌    ▄▄▄▄     ███████████▄
     ▐█████████████████████    ▐████████████
     ███████████████████▀     ▄█████████████
     █████████████████▀   ▄█████████████████
     █████████████████▄  ███████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████████████████▌
        ▀█████████████     █████████████▀
        ▄█████████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀▀
       ▄██████▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
     ▐██▀▀[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:26:37 AM
Merited by snipie (6)

I have video about how to get private key on blockchain.info wallet. But i speak with my local languange, is that accepted? This is old video and i found it on people signature on bitcointalk for text version(i forget who's his/her name on here).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwksiStDZD4

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: