Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from arts! (old topic name was : sMerit for art!)  (Read 6113 times)
snipie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:09:51 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:35:26 PM by snipie
Merited by Halab (2), wuqing78 (1), DrGuns4Hands (1), sncc (1), Lunarics (1), play1ife (1)

Hi, i have 185 sMerit (EDIT: look on the bottom of page how much left) and since I am not that active, I doubt i could give it to the ones that deserve it and need it the most, so I have these ideas :

1- i will give between 1 and 5* sMerit for everyone that could make an image helping newbies to understand anything related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, wallets, FAQ in bitcointalk.org (Merit, ranking, trust, activity...). It is not required to implement all the informations on 1 image! Make it as simple and clear as possible.
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 1-2 after acceptance, exceptional work up to 5. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left sMerit for the participant even if the image was posted before in a different topic)

2- I will give between 1-10* sMerit for educative .gif or videos
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 3-5 after acceptance, exceptional work up to 10. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left many sMerit for the participant. However videos containing pure texts alone -somehow like a book/newspaper- will not get more than 2 sMerit in most cases after acceptance)

3- I am open for any different idea (making a cartoon or a movie Tongue), anything that could help the Bitcoin community is welcome (no minimum, it will depends on how i see your work Meanwhile the other members are free to give it what they like)

4- Translation of the works that will be posted here to your language is accepted after the approval of the original owner (only 1 sMerit after acceptance).

Rules :
- I prefer to not make a dedicated art for altcoins but you could mention it briefly.
- Do not copy-paste, only (re)post your work. If you found copying, you will be reported and you will likely get a negative trust.
- Other members are welcome to credit nice works
- Legendary & negative trust will not get any reward from me at least (it depends in reality but to avoid problems in the future)
- The reward may take several days to be delivered, i am not that active-time fault!, (do not blame me Cry)
- First came first served until my sMerit turn to 0 (do not blame me for having 0 sMerit!)
- I will not look to any of your previous posts, i will give you a chance to improve after your hard work.
- Oh yeah, those arts could be used later by the community so think to add your nick in the corner.
- Do not reserve a post please
- Afaik this post do not break any unofficial, hidden rule. If not, please tell me to lock it.
- To apply other rules later or not to apply, that is the question.

Edit 1:
- Added "and me" "after acceptance" in point 4 to avoid abuse of easily translated texts. (reedited /edit 5)
- Try avoiding duplicated content (will not be credited) unless you have a way better image (no guarantee).
- Do not post 0 effort work, it will only make troubles for everyone.

Edit 2:
- Added precision for point 2 to avoid having multiple images posted as a video.
- 177 sMerit left.

Edit 3 :
- I think the forums don't need more Merit poster (theymos Merit topic contains already several of it)

Precision : February 19, 2018 : 160 sMerit left

Edit 4 : February 20, 2018
- Try always to have a proof of your work by having your nickname on the corner or a link referring to your profile on the video header/comment if your name in YouTube for example is different than the one in bitcointalk. (reedited by adding underline/edit 5)
- 150 sMerit left

Precision : February 25, 2018 : 137 sMerit left
Precision : February 27, 2018 : 127 sMerit left (stats: 58 sMerit sent to 19 arts in 13 days)

Edit 5 : February 28, 2018 (Important changes)
- 2 weeks since we started and after reviewing the quality of art submitted here, I adjusted the rates accordingly and edited the text by removing the minimum part in point 1 & 2 and replacing it by "after acceptance" (which is obvious / min now for all art is 1 sMerit after acceptance). The new rate isn't that important imo since basically all the participants until now get sMerit in the actual ranges (maybe the only ones who will be affected is arts with low-medium quality videos)
- To allow as much people showing their skills, I will set a virtual maximum of 10 sMerit per person : if someone will receive from me 10 sMerit then his next accepted contributions will be rewarded by max 1-2 sMerit per contribution even if the contents are extraordinary.
Precision 1 : for the moment, I don't give sMerit to anything except for arts posted or linked to this topic, so please stop sending me private messages or posting in this topic for a review of non-art contents. Thanks.
Precision 2 : February 28, 2018 : 120 sMerit left (stats: 66 sMerit sent to 22 arts in 2 weeks)

Precision : March 02, 2018 : 106 sMerit left (minus approximately 15 sMerit on-hold for 2 contributors)  (stats without counting the on-hold ones : 80 sMerit sent to 31 arts in 16 days)

Edit 6: March 03, 2018
- Any image containing mostly merit & activity will not be counted because i think we have enough of it for now. Videos are until now accepted but it should have a good quality otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Making this ugly OP a little bit cute
Precision : 89 sMerit left (101 minus 12 sMerit on-hold for user hkdfgkdf)  (stats without counting the on-hold one : 85 sMerit sent to 34 arts in 17 days)

Precision : March 08, 2018 : 72 sMerit left (stats: 114 sMerit sent to 42 arts in 22 days)
Precision : March 09, 2018 : 63 sMerit left (stats: 123 sMerit sent to 50 arts in 23 days)
Precision : March 11, 2018 : 46 sMerit left (stats: 140 sMerit sent to 61 arts in 25 days)
Precision : March 12, 2018 : 29 sMerit left (stats: 157 sMerit sent to 69 arts in 26 days)
Precision : March 13, 2018 : 13 sMerit left (stats: 173 sMerit sent to 74 arts in 27 days)
Precision : March 14, 2018 : 08 sMerit left (stats: 178 sMerit sent to 79 arts in 28 days)
Precision : March 15, 2018 : 05 sMerit left (stats: 179 sMerit sent to 80 arts in 29 days)

THE END : stats: 184 sMerit sent to 84 arts in 29 days

Do you like my obviously not photoshoped art? Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

What if someone buys this on sites like Fiverr.com for merits ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

Equals to buying merit -> negative trust.

I'm watching this thread, no strong opinion on this. I think it might be in the scope of valid use of the system as it involves writing constructive content.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:59:12 PM
Merited by TMAN (9), suchmoon (4), OmegaStarScream (3), Betwrong (2), sapta (2), Zastria (2), vapourminer (1), LFC_Bitcoin (1), snipie (1), monbux (1), xIIImaL (1), Jaycee99 (1), paul00 (1)

I have seen a few infographics about (s)Merits and how the system work, but not about the do's and don'ts.

Therefore I have tried to make an infographic with the do's and don'ts of the merit system. I hope that this helps other forum users.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

I already said your work. I will likely check similar images in google before giving sMerit to anyone.

-snip-
I'm watching this thread, no strong opinion on this. I think it might be in the scope of valid use of the system as it involves writing constructive content.
Eagle eyes as usual, welcome Smiley

I like the idea, it could be done better imo. +1.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 05:05:56 AM by siti25

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
BluberryBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I like the idea and I'm going to create a bitcoin poster for some merit. I'll eventually need 10 merit to become a member so this will help loads.
 I'll post the result in this thread later. Thanks.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
Merited by snipie (5)

Hello Good day. I just read this thread a while ago and created a short video about bitcoin and merit system.

https://youtu.be/3dVkMq-VAfY

I know there are some who knows this already but since its for the newbies, they don't know anything about this. Maybe there are some more valuable information that I didn't put on my video. Thanks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
Merited by snipie (2), Kemarit (1)

Trying to get some attention in a fun&relaxing way on the fact that Newbies should read more, research and add value as they can to this community.

Here's my little piece of work:

Cheers

vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

How about a guide for CPU mining altcoins (but in a post)?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891680.msg29727954#msg29727954
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 12:19:34 AM by snipie

The image could help recruiting more people to Bitcoin but it is not helping newbies so i cannot give it sMerit. You are free to try again of course within the rules that i mentioned. Thanks.

I like the idea and I'm going to create a bitcoin poster for some merit. I'll eventually need 10 merit to become a member so this will help loads.
 I'll post the result in this thread later. Thanks.
Thank you, waiting to see it Smiley

Good but could be better. For example : long texts are boring to read and don't attract generally many people even if it is complete. You couldn't know what forum you were talking about only after seeing the link which could be mentioned at 3:00.
If this video was simplified and merged somehow with the video that was posted next to your submission it will be awesome  Wink
+5 sMerit as I promised.

-snip-
Now that was a great theme, i really like it, how did you create it? Which program?
The content couldn't be credited unfortunately as you know but I am looking forward for you to improve it. I can give examples : i can image the character introducing Bitcoin (using the logo) to other characters with a small explicative text. Same thing could be done for blockchain technology, it could be explained with an image pointed by this character....
+2 sMerit for this concept -not related to the contest, it is from me- (waiiiiting for a good work from you)

How about a guide for CPU mining altcoins (but in a post)?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891680.msg29727954#msg29727954
Unfortunately, this isn't an art and altcoins will not get any credit at least alone. Thanks.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:32:18 AM
Merited by pluMmet (2), snipie (1)

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Pictures are simple. And that's a great guide  Grin
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

I am creating this inforgraphic to help beginners to invest in ICO. The reason is that I have often encounter beginners who have been scammed by ICO or have made mistakes and invested into the wrong ICO. My opinion is that if they know how to pick a good ICO to invest in, they would be less prone to losing their money in this game.

I hope this help some beginners and also is welcomed by everyone here.

thanks!

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

Good but could be better. For example : long texts are boring to read and don't attract generally many people even if it is complete. You couldn't know what forum you were talking about only after seeing the link which could be mentioned at 3:00.
If this video was simplified and merged somehow with the video that was posted next to your submission it will be awesome  Wink
+5 sMerit as I promised.
I forgot that part but yeah I agree with you that long texts are boring to read now. Thanks for sharing  your sMerit anyway at least my effort got paid Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

I am creating this inforgraphic to help beginners to invest in ICO. The reason is that I have often encounter beginners who have been scammed by ICO or have made mistakes and invested into the wrong ICO. My opinion is that if they know how to pick a good ICO to invest in, they would be less prone to losing their money in this game.

thanks!

I disagree with the "Super Advisors" part.

If you have an ICO with full of "super advisors" probably that's where the tokens or proceeds are going to.
legal advisors, technical advisors and growth advisors are an important part of the ecosystem, and development of a product.
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

LoL, easy and simple more than i ever though, while the forum isn't intended to be a plateform to collect Bitcoin but what you said is true. +1 for the first sentence.

ICO or anything related to altcoins aren't included here and thus won't be credited. However since i am also a member of the community, I could give sometimes +1 sMerit as an encouragement but this isn't a guarantee for anyone to get sMerit later.

Thanks for everyone sharing sMerit here Smiley

boonsterx

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:03:02 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 01:13:33 AM by boonsterx
Merited by snipie (2)

Another attempt at this! Hope this is of quality and attractive to newbies so that they can reference it for rank, activity and merit points Grin Grin

BoonsterX

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3607

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:03:20 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:28:31 AM by hugeblack
Merited by snipie (5), vapourminer (1), LeGaulois (1), Enre (1), Shin Hye (1)

This signature contains a simplified explanation of merit system.
Wear it if you want to support the new system
signature shape: https://s17.postimg.org/h9638ckzz/Capture.png

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=1pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#03A9F5]                ▄██▄
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
     ▄███   ▐▄████▓███▄░   ███▄
    ▐████     ▀██████▀     ████
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
     ████▓████       ▐████▓██▓▌
          ███         ▀███
           ▀           ▐▀[/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0][font=arial][size=15px][color=#36474F][b]M E R I T
[font=arial ][size=9px][color=#36474F][b]s y s t e m[/center][/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=2pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#1C631C]
                     ▄▓▓▓▄
                    ▓▌ ░ ░▓▄
                    ▓▌     ▓
                    ▓     ░▓▌
                  ▓▓      ░▓
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▀▀▓▓▌                  ░  ▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                   ░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                ░ ░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░▄▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                  ▀▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▀[/td][td][b][font=calibri][size=8pt]❍[color=#1C631C] High quality posts
❍ [color=#175317]Simplicity and innovation
❍ [color=#0D330D]Supported by sources[/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=3pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#8B0000]
     ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░▐▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                ░ ▀▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                  ░▐▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░▀▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░  ▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓ ▐▓▓▌                  ░  ▓▄
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄                 ░ ▄▓▀
                 ▀▓▄      ▐▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▓     ░▓
                    ▓▌    ░▓▌
                    ▓▌   ░▄▓
                    ▀▓▄▄▄▓▀[/td][td][b][font=calibri][size=8pt][color=#8B0000]❍[color=#8B0000] Overpost and Spam
❍ Duplicate topics
❍ Sell/ Trade[/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td][td][size=2pt][color=#333]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size]
[font=rockwell][color=#293A56][size=12px]Merits like fish need to
be patient to collect them
[right][size=2pt][color=#333]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/right][/td][td][size=1pt].[/size]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0][size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#03A9F5]                ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
        ▄██████████▀        ▀███████████▄
      ▄██████████▌    ▄▄▄▄     ███████████▄
     ▐█████████████████████    ▐████████████
     ███████████████████▀     ▄█████████████
     █████████████████▀   ▄█████████████████
     █████████████████▄  ███████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████████████████▌
        ▀█████████████     █████████████▀
        ▄█████████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀▀
       ▄██████▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
     ▐██▀▀[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:26:37 AM
Merited by snipie (6)

I have video about how to get private key on blockchain.info wallet. But i speak with my local languange, is that accepted? This is old video and i found it on people signature on bitcointalk for text version(i forget who's his/her name on here).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwksiStDZD4

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

Looking great! This is a creative and useful take on the art Smiley
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

whoha, this is good idea for collected some sMerit with art,
i wanna join and participate in this thread..  Cool
lets make idea and build the quality post.. goodjob
#reserved for art update
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
Merited by snipie (2)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965542.msg30459712#msg30459712

^

Look at that
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

Good. +2 sMerit, you can be a member now Wink

Code:
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
          ███         ▀███
           ▀           ▐▀[/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0][font=arial][size=15px][color=#36474F][b]M E R I T
[font=arial ][size=9px][color=#36474F][b]s y s t e m[/center][/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=2pt].[/size]
                     ▄▓▓▓▄
                    ▓▌ ░ ░▓▄
                    ▓▌     ▓
                    ▓     ░▓▌
                  ▓▓      ░▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▀[/td][td][b][font=calibri][size=8pt]❍[color=#1C631C] High quality posts
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=3pt].[/size]
                 ▀▓▄      ▐▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▓     ░▓
                    ▓▌    ░▓▌
                    ▓▌   ░▄▓
                    ▀▓▄▄▄▓▀[/td][td][b][font=calibri][size=8pt][color=#8B0000]❍[color=#8B0000] Overpost and Spam
❍ Duplicate topics
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[right][size=2pt][color=#333]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/right][/td][td][size=1pt].[/size]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0][size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#03A9F5]                ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
I liked it and I cannot pass without giving it a respectable reward especially after the time you spent in it before my 3rd update, so +5 sMerit and I will wear it for few days with a link to this post. Thanks  Smiley

whoha, this is good idea for collected some sMerit with art,
i wanna join and participate in this thread..  Cool
lets make idea and build the quality post.. goodjob
#reserved for art update
Welcome, please once you create your art, make a new post as i mentioned in the rules to avoid problems.

# For the 2 videos, don't panic i need to verify it first, i will make a new post about it in less than an hour.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

Since anyone can understand what you are explaining in the video then it is acceptable. Text version? didn't understand well but maybe you mean shorena since he has a topic about it with images www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 however, the version explained is the old one with side notes for the new one.
Accepted, a little bit not feeling comfortable with any external program especially when dealing with private keys but everyone has to assume what he is doing.
The spirit of this topic is to see new content but even the old one that may didn't get its chance is also accepted.
+6 sMerit (deserves more if it was in english or has an english subtitles).

LoL, I encourage you but the video cannot be accepted for several reasons :
- No one will likely click on a video after seeing you wearing like this, if you want to hide your identity then you can simply put a teddy bear  Tongue or a bitcoin logo in your face as mentioned in the other topic
- Not everyone will understand what you are saying especially if his first language isn't english
- think about adding some explicative "pop-ups" it can be useful.
- I don't like to precise name of escrows but instead you can link to the topic containing the most trusted escrows (you know in case of scam even if/ i know these 2 are highly trusted Smiley)
- Less blablabla and more accurate informations is the key to succeed  Wink
Finally, +2 sMerit (out-contest) and waiting enhancements in your future vids

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Bump.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Would you mind checking my created threads?

Bitcoin Tips

Bitcoin Starter pack:       https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861680
The 10 Commandments: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856970.0
Bullish & Bearish Flag:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843383

I will be making also an art for this soon once i get to have a free time.  Smiley

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

What a great idea, is there plans to have these posted in a seperate thread for all to view?

I created a simple image for "long-term holding"

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AlisaWhishie

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
Merited by snipie (9)

I've just made a video about ranks (and activity and merits as well):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJOmLrl_89g

I hope there is not so much text to bore a veiwer and also that I haven't made any mistakes in it. (But if I did, tell me, please. I will correct them.)

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

-snip-
I appreciate your help for the community but as you know, only arts are allowed here so waiting for your contribution Smiley

+1 sMerit.

Great work, simple and fluent. Think about adding it in beginners and help sub Wink
+9 sMerit.

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 9489

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

I have seen a few infographics about (s)Merits and how the system work, but not about the do's and don'ts.

Therefore I have tried to make an infographic with the do's and don'ts of the merit system. I hope that this helps other forum users.

Very good! Had to fire 1 Merit point your way

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

Good Day Sir, I also want to participate on this thread even though I'm just a newbie, is it possible for me to upload some kind of presentation? or images and videos does only count? Thanks.
Every rank is welcome especially the lower ones.
You could give me a sample of presentation so I could answer you correctly. I mentioned images and videos because it is accessible to everyone easily. A PowerPoint presentation for example could be good but couldn't be accepted because almost no one will download and see it.

-snip-
Couldn't be accepted for several reasons. I personally feel it as inappropriate and offensive to put a monkey as an avatar for a brand new especially that in this rank they can't have an avatar.
Newbie rank requires at least 1 activity and in this image you put newbie instead of brand new for 0 activity account.
You said messages instead of posts which could add more confusion.
Sorry too many mistakes and could be a little bit offensive for some people so rejected!

As I already mentioned in the rules, altcoins and everything related to it in general couldn't be accepted alone. You can always make another try but read carefully the rules.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:26:56 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 05:40:49 PM by cabalism13
Merited by snipie (1)

Good Day Sir, I also want to participate on this thread even though I'm just a newbie, is it possible for me to upload some kind of presentation? or images and videos does only count? Thanks.
Every rank is welcome especially the lower ones.
You could give me a sample of presentation so I could answer you correctly. I mentioned images and videos because it is accessible to everyone easily. A PowerPoint presentation for example could be good but couldn't be accepted because almost no one will download and see it.

Thank you sir... and by the way here's my piece of work i hope you appreciate and like it thanks.

I only put the link because i dont know how to upload it here sorry.
reck1ess

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
Merited by snipie (3), TryNinja (1)

-snip-
I appreciate your help for the community but as you know, only arts are allowed here so waiting for your contribution Smiley
Hello, I'm back... And now i have compress some of my thread post in order to make it an art. Hope this one would be okay.

https://i.imgur.com/savKURr.png

galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

My greatest happiness is, while reading this threed, I think it helps a lot of people, especially beginners like me.
I thank you, hopefully you will be more successful again.
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

-snip-
Thank you sir... and by the way here's my piece of work i hope you appreciate and like it thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/LeaEopz.jpg

I only put the link because i dont know how to upload it here sorry.

You are doing it correctly but the image cannot be seen in bitcointalk until you become a junior member and above.
+1 as an encouragement.

Good and could be better  Wink
+3

tranquynhtien

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Wear it if you support the new system

Code:
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
          ███         ▀███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=2pt].[/size]
                     ▄▓▓▓▄
                    ▓▌ ░ ░▓▄
                    ▓▌     ▓
                    ▓     ░▓▌
                  ▓▓      ░▓
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=3pt].[/size]
                 ▀▓▄      ▐▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▓     ░▓
                    ▓▌    ░▓▌
                    ▓▌   ░▄▓
❍ Duplicate topics
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Do you have code for newbie or junior member. I like it.
nguyenthicamtu

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

Hi, i have 185 sMerit and since I am not that active, I doubt i could give it to the ones that deserve it and need it the most, so I have these ideas :

1- i will give between 1 and 10* sMerit for everyone that could make an image helping newbies to understand anything related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, wallets, FAQ in bitcointalk.org (Merit, ranking, trust, activity...). It is not required to implement all the informations on 1 image! Make it as simple and clear as possible.
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 1-5, exceptional work up to 10. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left sMerit for the participant even if the image was posted before in a different topic/minimum 1 sMerit)

2- I will give between 5-30* sMerit for educative .gif or videos
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 5-15, exceptional work up to 30. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left many sMerit for the participant/minimum 5 sMerit. However videos containing pure texts alone -somehow like a book/newspaper- will not get more than 2 sMerit in most cases)

3- I am open for any different idea (making a cartoon or a movie Tongue), anything that could help the Bitcoin community is welcome (no minimum, it will depends on how i see your work Meanwhile the other members are free to give it what they like)

4- Translation of the works that will be posted here to your language is accepted after the approval of the original owner and me (only 1 sMerit).

Rules :
- I prefer to not make a dedicated art for altcoins but you could mention it briefly.
- Do not copy-paste, only (re)post your work. If you found copying, you will be reported and you will likely get a negative trust.
- Legendary & negative trust will not get any reward from me at least (it depends in reality but to avoid problems in the future)
- The reward may take several days to be delivered, i am not that active-time fault!, (do not blame me Cry)
- First came first served until my sMerit turn to 0 (do not blame me for having 0 sMerit!)
- I will not look to any of your previous posts, i will give you a chance to improve after your hard work.
- Oh yeah, those arts could be used later by the community so think to add your nick in the corner.
- Afaik this post do not break any unofficial, hidden rule. If not, please tell me to lock it.

Edit 1:
- Added "and me" in point 4 to avoid abuse of easily translated texts.
- Try avoiding duplicated content (will not be credited) unless you have a way better image (no guarantee).

Edit 2:
- Added precision for point 2 to avoid having multiple images posted as a video.
- 177 sMerit left.

Edit 3 :
- I think the forums don't need more Merit poster (theymos Merit topic contains already several of it)

- Try always to have a proof of your work by having your nickname on the corner or a link referring to your profile on the video header/comment if your name in YouTube for example is different than the one in bitcointalk.
- 150 sMerit left

You will choose one of the best work for each parts or you will send for each  participated people until enough Merits that you give??
nguyenthithuken

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

Hi, i have 185 sMerit and since I am not that active, I doubt i could give it to the ones that deserve it and need it the most, so I have these ideas :

1- i will give between 1 and 10* sMerit for everyone that could make an image helping newbies to understand anything related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, wallets, FAQ in bitcointalk.org (Merit, ranking, trust, activity...). It is not required to implement all the informations on 1 image! Make it as simple and clear as possible.
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 1-5, exceptional work up to 10. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left sMerit for the participant even if the image was posted before in a different topic/minimum 1 sMerit)

2- I will give between 5-30* sMerit for educative .gif or videos
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 5-15, exceptional work up to 30. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left many sMerit for the participant/minimum 5 sMerit. However videos containing pure texts alone -somehow like a book/newspaper- will not get more than 2 sMerit in most cases)

4- Translation of the works that will be posted here to your language is accepted after the approval of the original owner and me (only 1 sMerit).

Rules :

Edit 1:
- Added "and me" in point 4 to avoid abuse of easily translated texts.

Edit 2:
- 177 sMerit left.

Edit 3 :

- Try always to have a proof of your work by having your nickname on the corner or a link referring to your profile on the video header/comment if your name in YouTube for example is different than the one in bitcointalk.
- 150 sMerit left

Thanks for your reward for arts! This is a chance for members like me to collect Merits. I'm very grateful about that. I will try my best to do an art and I hope it will be accepted
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

You will choose one of the best work for each parts or you will send for each  participated people until enough Merits that you give??
I already gave a reward for each participants depending of their works and I will continue doing this until I will not have any sMerit left or if the quality of the arts dropped too much.

Thanks for your reward for arts! This is a chance for members like me to collect Merits. I'm very grateful about that. I will try my best to do an art and I hope it will be accepted
Welcome, every good quality art will be accepted for sure.  

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:32 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 10:35:21 AM by Baoo
Merited by snipie (2)

I hope that you will take a look in my thread .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2990907.msg30749938#msg30749938

Thanks for your consideration.
Boluwatife

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

Here is my piece of work for newbies on how to get Ranks, Activities and Merit. Enjoy

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 05:55:42 PM by snipie

Not bad, +2 for these two pics Smiley
For the two others, a little funny but i cannot give merit for it.

Here is my piece of work for newbies on how to get Ranks, Activities and Merit. Enjoy

Quoted entirely as it is. This is not your work, this was already posted by AlisaWhishie in this topic, his account link is available in the text under the video. Waiting for a clear explanation from you before asking default trust member to give you a negative trust for this phishy behaviour.

Cannot be merited right now because it contains a mistake : a period doesn't start exactly since your registration on bitcointalk, it is a fixed 14 days starting with Tuesday at a precise time. You can join at the beginning of a period or before an hour from the end, till you made at least 1 post it is the same, both can have max 14 activity.
Will give the reward (1 sM) once this mistake is corrected to avoid confusion Smiley

Edit : separating the two images.

sncc

Activity: 536
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:01:12 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 01:53:41 PM by sncc
Merited by snipie (6), wantjokull (2), vapourminer (1)

an image helping newbies to understand anything related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, wallets, FAQ in bitcointalk.org (Merit, ranking, trust, activity...).

While my infographic below includes info about Merit, let me repost it here.
I have checked infographics listed in the OP of Merit & new rank requirements,
( paxmao's infographic, ibminer's infographic, 8Habits's infographic, JetSet11's infographic, zentdex's infographic, alia_armelle's infographic )
but I wanted to have more graphical and intuitive one depicting the current system.
Hope it is helpful for Newbies and other users in the forum.

lemonrabid

Merit: 118

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:04:13 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

Cannot be merited right now because it contains a mistake : a period doesn't start exactly since your registration on bitcointalk, it is a fixed 14 days starting with Tuesday at a precise time. You can join at the beginning of a period or before an hour from the end, till you made at least 1 post it is the same, both can have max 14 activity.
Will give the reward (1 sM) once this mistake is corrected to avoid confusion Smiley

Hi, I have corrected.
I'm sorry my English is not very good Sad
https://ibb.co/c2mFHc
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

-snip-
[ur]https://ibb.co/c2mFHc[/url]
Ok. Please remove the old image which contains the mistake.

Accepted and great work, i got a new hope here after i noticed that the quality of arts start dropping  Wink
+6 sMerit and i recommend to be add in theymos topic or in FAQ stickied topic.

Boluwatife

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Quoted entirely as it is. This is not your work, this was already posted by AlisaWhishie in this topic, his account link is available in the text under the video. Waiting for a clear explanation from you before asking default trust member to give you a negative trust for this phishy behaviour.

I am very very sorry. There was a mistake on my part. I actually used the video as a guide to create mine but while i was uploading the video on youtube, i copied the video link of the wrong video. I also did not know that my video didn't upload as well until now. I am very very sorry and i humbly apologize to the owner of the video AlisaWhishie and to you too as i did not intend to portray another person's work as mine.

Here's the link to the video i intended to upload. As i couldn't upload on youtube i used vimeo instead. https://vimeo.com/257401858

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:25 AM

Another attempt at this! Hope this is of quality and attractive to newbies so that they can reference it for rank, activity and merit points Grin Grin

BoonsterX
It's very hard to rank up now. Merit makes me delayed to get into what I want. I will stay in for Full Member I guess. I already gave a merit to someone but I don't know how to get one. Thanks for creating this thread guide me on how to rank up now. I want to create an informative GIF or video that will help also but I think lots of entries done it.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
play1ife

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
Merited by snipie (5)

Hello! I have made a video about ranks.

Check it please!
https://youtu.be/Y2o9LkG_RoA

And yeah,  I will try to remove watermark tomorrow.
nick77777

Merit: 33

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:07:59 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 03:20:24 AM by nick77777

Hello! I made the infographics "The best wallets for popular coins".
I will be glad to hear constructive criticism, any comments about my picture.

The link for full image: http://ibb.co/mJM8Nc.
Thanks!
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:31:24 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 09:24:13 AM by ovisovyant1

Hi, I have made an avatar about merit, please check

https://i.imgur.com/q2MhkOd.png
and look, I'm preaching this topic to a local sub.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2840438.msg31060502#msg31060502

jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

i find this thread very useful, this can help many newbies / jr. members to rank up to MEMBER.
thanks for the useful thread sir. snipie.

thumbs up  Cool

i cant do something all of the information are here. i salute you mr. snipie!
sncc

Activity: 536
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Accepted and great work, i got a new hope here after i noticed that the quality of arts start dropping  Wink
+6 sMerit and i recommend to be add in theymos topic or in FAQ stickied topic.

Thank you, I am happy to hear that.
Below is another piece of my work to propose a better UI which allows one to check one's own sMerit balance (not others' -- to prevent people rush to sMerit-rich users).
So this is not an inforgraphic for Newbies but it would resolve Newbies' typical confusion about the system if it is implemented.
Indeed everyday we see so many posts suggesting confusion about the difference between Merit and sMerit, which is mainly caused by the following reasons:

1) You can notice there are Merit and sMerit only when you click +Merit link (or read infographics etc)
2) However, for Newbies or Jr. Members with 0 sMerit, +Merit link does not show up (though it does show up if one had obtained sMerits and run out of them)

The proposed UI would resolve this issue with minimal modifications, and also allows people to automatically understand the fact that the minimum unit of sMerit is 0.5, or even that they receive sMerit equivalent to half of Merit.
I have already sent a message to theymos and been waiting his/her reply for three weeks ... we'll see.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

-snip-
I mentioned previously that everyone need to prove that he is the one that made the video, you can put your profile name in the video or in the text associated with it or at least make a comment with your name.
In the last seconds the text (...so that other users...) is hiding the merit requirements for F/Sr/Hero members...
Will be reviewed later after you prove that it is yours, meanwhile, i will give it likely under what i specified as a minimum for videos, in other words, encouragement points (1 or 2) depending from the modifications that will be done.

-snip-

You will not get the senior member rank as planned before but you need 8 months to become hero member? so try to get it as a target in the medium range.
I don't mind seeing the same contents repeated but i expect to see better quality so my judgement will become harder.

Nice and creative, +5 sMerit

-snip-
Nice and useful.
I want to add for example under bitcoin wallets, you could write, for more wallets visit : https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet (same goes for other coins if it is available in their official site only), it isn't hard to add tho and i recommend it.
For ethereum wallet you need to change bitcoin.org by ethereum.org
For bitcoin cash, i don't have a clue whether it has an official wallet : bitcoin ABC? please verify (or change the "official" title)
Don't know if i missed something but overall it is good work, please just make the required modifications then delete the image containing the error(s) then upload the correct one so i can give you +2 sMerit (or +4 sMerit if you add the link that i suggested for each coins Grin).
(Yeah, you can put it in imgur and share it in social media/reddit too since it is useful)

(will give comment for the other posts soon)

nick77777

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:20:48 AM
Merited by snipie (4)

-snip-
Nice and useful.
I want to add for example under bitcoin wallets, you could write, for more wallets visit : https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet (same goes for other coins if it is available in their official site only), it isn't hard to add tho and i recommend it.
For ethereum wallet you need to change bitcoin.org by ethereum.org
For bitcoin cash, i don't have a clue whether it has an official wallet : bitcoin ABC? please verify (or change the "official" title)
Don't know if i missed something but overall it is good work, please just make the required modifications then delete the image containing the error(s) then upload the correct one so i can give you +2 sMerit (or +4 sMerit if you add the link that i suggested for each coins Grin).
(Yeah, you can put it in imgur and share it in social media/reddit too since it is useful)

(will give comment for the other posts soon)

Sorry for mistake with Ethereum - corrected it.
As I know, BCH haven't the own official wallet, but BitcoinABC - the first on the list of nodes on the site. Made the link on their official site.
Entered your wishes regarding the links.
I changed to a new picture.
Thanks!
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

-snip-
1/ Well as you know the art needs to help newbies but having "keep and support Merit system" in an avatar couldn't help them, so i cannot give any sMerit for this. Waiting for a good contribution from you.
2/ I would thank you for sharing the topic to other ones so they can get involved and collect some sMerit.
3/ I translated what you said with google translate, well not the best instrument, but i always update in the first post every 2-3 days how much sMerit left, this without considering the sMerit given by other members which already participated several times Smiley

-snip-
As i said to abaidudez : I don't mind seeing the same contents repeated but i expect to see better quality so my judgement will become harder.
Besides, there is many things that no one mentioned it like mining (what's mean, difference between cpu/gpu/asics mining, electricity cost and equipements costs, what's mean hash rate...), a good and clear video about different type of wallets (with images for trezor/ledger...), even a video about the TOP historic things about Bitcoin is welcome (a guy buying a pizza with thousands of dollars or someone throwing his hard disk containing a big amount of money, someone buying a car/a house using bitcoin... the only required things is good quality and reference to the source/original topic in bitcointalk)...

Nice, i think it could be a nice addition especially when browsing posts. I think theymos saw it but didn't consider it as a priority for the moment.

Not exactly what i meant but it is my mistake for not showing you what i meant. Not bad like this anyway +4 sMerit and welcome as a member Smiley

nick77777

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:35:21 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:00:05 PM by nick77777

Nice, i think it could be a nice addition especially when browsing posts. I think theymos saw it but didn't consider it as a priority for the moment.

Not exactly what i meant but it is my mistake for not showing you what i meant. Not bad like this anyway +4 sMerit and welcome as a member Smiley

Thank you very much!
Do you want that I place a separate link below in case the coin have several wallets on the official website?
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

Thank you very much!
Do you want, that I place a separate link below in case the coin have several wallets on the official website?

It could be kept like this imo.
What i initially said is that you keep the link of bitcoin core as it and add under the 3 wallets a little box containing the link that i mentioned

like this :
                          official                         useful                    mobile
   Bitcoin         |bitcoin core|                 |     ...     |              |    ...     |
                     |bitcoin.org |                 |     ...     |              |    ...     |
                            |Other wallets|   | https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet |

and the same thing for bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin... it isn't a requirement as i said but it could make your image better and complete Wink

cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

Greetings Sir/ Ma'am,

I see that you have a kind heart and is giving out merits, at the moment i only need a few more and it would allow me to experience the BTC community just a little deeper. I am currently wondering if you could consider giving me one for the first topic I made....thank you and Godbless... here is the link kind Sir/Ma'am
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853929.msg29281252#msg29281252
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

I have made some infographic about merit in the early time, i will take a shot for this chance, thanks.

1. How Do You Feel About Merit System??
A statistic i made and made it into an infographic (well a graphic is an art), telling that people's feeling on merit and i made it per rank based, and surprisingly some newbie are positive about it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822349.msg28909933#msg28909933

2. Lets Break The QuestionAuthority NOW !!!
A statistic i made about QA merit activity to shows new member that merit is given to every ranks in the forum and in many boards in the forum, it just needs a good posts to take merit from people. It is shown on an infographic too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947171.msg30272338#msg30272338
Boluwatife

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
Merited by snipie (2)

Good day, i have made the necessary corrections you pointed earlier. This is a more better presentation. ENJOY  https://vimeo.com/257685130
play1ife

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:25:37 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 08:33:12 AM by play1ife
Merited by snipie (5), Mark.eden (2)

Hello!

I ve done a video about blockchain!! that helps newbies to understand what the blockchain is!

Please, watch it and let me know if you like it or not.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

-snip-
I am sorry, this topic is for art only. There is other people that could review your topics/posts and evaluate it, you can find some of them in this section. Good luck.

-snip-
Thanks

I have made some infographic about merit in the early time, i will take a shot for this chance, thanks.

1. How Do You Feel About Merit System??
A statistic i made and made it into an infographic (well a graphic is an art), telling that people's feeling on merit and i made it per rank based, and surprisingly some newbie are positive about it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822349.msg28909933#msg28909933

2. Lets Break The QuestionAuthority NOW !!!
A statistic i made about QA merit activity to shows new member that merit is given to every ranks in the forum and in many boards in the forum, it just needs a good posts to take merit from people. It is shown on an infographic too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947171.msg30272338#msg30272338
Well, statistics could give good information but i don't really consider it as a must for a newbie to see and learn from it.
+/-, 1 sMerit this time, i don't think i will consider future statistics here

I see that you made changes, it looks slightly better now. Since it is basically texts and as i promised previously, +2 sMerit.

I see new content here, nice Smiley
+5 sMerit, I appreciate your contributions here but to let as much people joining us and showing their skills, I will change the rates for image and videos and set a virtual maximum of 10 sMerit per person (if someone will receive from me 10 sMerit then his next contributions will be rewarded by max 1-2 sMerit even if the content is extraordinary)

A Confused Shoe

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:55:42 AM
Merited by snipie (5)

Thanks for this incentive, enjoyed creating this video regarding an IMPORTANT topic for all Bitcoin users, especially newbies (the importance of double checking those BTC addresses). Hope you find it educational!

https://streamable.com/x54l7

Open to any and all feedback you have  Smiley
coly20032003

Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:29 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:54:32 AM by coly20032003
Merited by snipie (3)

I made some images about bitcointalk rules (rank, activity, signature, faq, etc), hope this can help new users a little bit Smiley

Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:57:45 PM by Jdavid05

I am using phone thats why this is the art i made sorry if its ugly but it will helps newbie
Tadjik

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
Merited by snipie (2)

Hello!
https://prnt.sc/ikwyz5
juster_me

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 12:58:39 AM by juster_me

First of all, Snipie! thank you for this topic and the opportunity to get some merit and
do smth rly helpful for newbies and bitcointalk community!

My funny video waiting for you and all others here:

https://youtu.be/jTfPHQPDpGo

Best regards.
Dilemmaremma

Activity: 103
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
Merited by snipie (1), atrocityx (1)

Hello! I'm a new member and thought it would be a good idea to make some infographics while I'm learning the ropes! I'll be posting more later but here's my first.  Smiley

https://imgur.com/yPZsqZZ

Lunarics
Copper Member

Merit: 34

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:34:36 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 05:24:30 PM by Lunarics
Merited by snipie (3), STT (1)

When it reaches 100 merit, will share this table, to facilitate the conduct of the bounty. Thx

https://youtu.be/mpheXi12NQc

And for art my system merit )

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

Indeed it is a good, simple and clear educational one, i wasn't aware of it even that i always check the address several times before i sent ; and i made a little research (CryptoShuffler: Trojan stole $140,000 in Bitcoin https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/cryptoshuffler-bitcoin-stealer/19976/)
+5 sMerit

Nice. +3 sMerit calculated like this :
1/ 0 sMerit (replica = posted before and i didn't find any addition)
2/ +1 sMerit (activity could take up to 1 hour though, not sure, but saying that it doesn't update instantly is the point)
3/ +1 sMerit
4/ +1 sMerit (precision : newbie buying copper member could put an image https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104), i will give you sMerit and asks you add it Smiley

Thanks for posting but i cannot give sMerit to a replica, posting the same content requires additional informations in order to recieve sMerit for it. I already stated it several times.

Hello!

A better way to explain things, nice +2 sMerit

I will take a look on the others after few minutes.

boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

There are many ways to gain merit be positive in response to the many questions you can read your message. be an example of all things help fellow users to trust and to have a reason to honor you with merit
coly20032003

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

Nice. +3 sMerit calculated like this :
1/ 0 sMerit (replica = posted before and i didn't find any addition)
2/ +1 sMerit (activity could take up to 1 hour though, not sure, but saying that it doesn't update instantly is the point)
3/ +1 sMerit
4/ +1 sMerit (precision : newbie buying copper member could put an image https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104), i will give you sMerit and asks you add it Smiley

Thank you for the feedback! I updated image 4 to include newbie can buy copper member, also added one more image for merit FAQ:

Thanks!  Smiley
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

Thanks. I liked the video but i will hold the sMerit (didn't take decision how much but it seems to be +3) until you add some details to avoid misunderstanding :
1- add bitcointalk.org to 0:10 so everyone can understand which forums you are talking about
2- to become x : you need x merit points (it is correct but you need also x activity, so i think that it must be add so can a newbie take the correct and full informations)
Please make a new post for the new video (with a link to my comments here) and delete or edit the previous one.

-snip-

While it is almost a replica, i liked the style and the perks that you add so ok accepted, +1 sMerit

Great +12 sMerit (10 sMerit for the video & additional +2 sMerit for the effort and the links in the text under the video) but i will hold it until you made some modifications :
1- 0:33 - 0:39 : if you didn't post anything, your activity will not increase. You need to make at least 1 post in order to get 28 activity if your posts is more than 28. I ask you to correct it at your manner (preferably if you didn't make any post it will not increase, if you make at least 1 post per period it could increase, example here we have 30 posts which is more than 28 so if we make 1 post it will increase by 14)
2- 1:33 (+/- few seconds from the two sides) : sMerit is only refilled monthly for merit sources, for the old users they received just 1 time some merit depending from what you said.
3- the video needs to stop at 3 :13 Grin
Like juster_me please make a new post for the new video (with a link to my comments here) and delete or edit the previous one.

When it reaches 100 merit, will share this table, to facilitate the conduct of the bounty. Thx

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/2/26/77e18aadd5fd494af2e63cfdbcf06a01-full.jpg
Well for the video, i am not that experienced to anything related to ico and bounties, the language problem and no sounds or subtitle to judge it, from what i understand it can be helpful for members to rearrange their tweets or other thing maybe so i will consider it with +1 sMerit.
For the photo i laugh when i saw it, a funny way to express things, the only part that i think is inaccurate is the king dress, i actually don't wear it anymore Tongue (just joking if you didn't understand it), +2 sMerit
Total : +3 sMerit.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:16:36 AM

There are many ways to gain merit be positive in response to the many questions you can read your message. be an example of all things help fellow users to trust and to have a reason to honor you with merit
It is easy to write long texts explaining things but be sure that nobody read it that's why i ask members to create arts, it is a little bit harder to make but it is easily readable by everyone.

Thank you for the feedback! I updated image 4 to include newbie can buy copper member, also added one more image for merit FAQ:

Thanks for the modification Smiley
+1 sMerit for the new one.

juster_me

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
Merited by snipie (3)

Thanks. I liked the video but i will hold the sMerit (didn't take decision how much but it seems to be +3) until you add some details to avoid misunderstanding :
1- add bitcointalk.org to 0:10 so everyone can understand which forums you are talking about
2- to become x : you need x merit points (it is correct but you need also x activity, so i think that it must be add so can a newbie take the correct and full informations)
Please make a new post for the new video (with a link to my comments here) and delete or edit the previous one.

-snip-

While it is almost a replica, i liked the style and the perks that you add so ok accepted, +1 sMerit

Great +12 sMerit (10 sMerit for the video & additional +2 sMerit for the effort and the links in the text under the video) but i will hold it until you made some modifications :
1- 0:33 - 0:39 : if you didn't post anything, your activity will not increase. You need to make at least 1 post in order to get 28 activity if your posts is more than 28. I ask you to correct it at your manner (preferably if you didn't make any post it will not increase, if you make at least 1 post per period it could increase, example here we have 30 posts which is more than 28 so if we make 1 post it will increase by 14)
2- 1:33 (+/- few seconds from the two sides) : sMerit is only refilled monthly for merit sources, for the old users they received just 1 time some merit depending from what you said.
Like juster_me please make a new post for the new video (with a link to my comments here) and delete or edit the previous one.

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/2/26/77e18aadd5fd494af2e63cfdbcf06a01-full.jpg
Well for the video, i am not that experienced to anything related to ico and bounties, the language problem and no sounds or subtitle to judge it, from what i understand it can be helpful for members to rearrange their tweets or other thing maybe so i will consider it with +1 sMerit.
For the photo i laugh when i saw it, a funny way to express things, the only part that i think is inaccurate is the king dress, i actually don't wear it anymore Tongue (just joking if you didn't understand it), +2 sMerit
Total : +3 sMerit.

New video is waiting for you and others here:

https://youtu.be/jTfPHQPDpGo
Tadjik

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

A better way to explain things, nice +2 sMerit
Thanks!
inbizin

Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:02:28 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

inbizin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:03:34 AM

inbizin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Thanks for posting but i cannot give sMerit to a replica, posting the same content requires additional informations in order to recieve sMerit for it. I already stated it several times.
Im so sorry I am going to make videos soon and I will make more Picture that Awesome and Informative.
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

The problem in this merit system is the merit count that you can send to others is very limited ( specially when you have a low rank account when the time merit system invented ). What if Sir theymos update this kind of merit system, atleast adding 1 merit everyday (sendable merit). Like my rank, I sent my merit to someone worth it, that's why I don't have smerit even I see a quality post while browsing here in bitcointalk.org.

Hoping that this message can caught the attention of the Admin theymos.

What do you think?

-------
Any way, I see a lot of good graphic art for merit system,so entertaining and fun. We don't need to be serious everytime and do what makes us happy. Life is short and don't mind the bad things happen. Move on and go forward to achieve this merit system. Good luck to everyone!
Baoo

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

Hope you'll like it  Smiley

vejdemann

Merit: 75

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

I really hate asking for this, but I think I'm one of those 'inbetweeners" that got hosed by the new merit system.  It was my last week before I had to get a Full Member, but it was not so, because the merits came here... After reading a bit about, I understand why the merit system exists, but now I have to generate 90+ merit to get a new status.
So, I raised 56 merits per last month, but it's not enough.
I'm a bounty hanter, I'm working with social media, including Facebook. And there are troubles with it last time. So I wrote the helped post for everyone who need it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855135
Thank you, for your attantion and if I will be selected for getting smerit)
Lunarics
Copper Member

Merit: 34

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:46:57 PM by Lunarics

My new art  Grin Grin

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

Thanks for editing the video, +3 sMerit

Funny one even if i am not a believer of this theory but ok accepted, +1 sMerit

Since the rules clearly state that any art needs to be helpful for newbies, this one couldn't be accepted although it criticize the actual situation which will worsen over time since we are running over from sMerit (lost=shared more than the half for the moment), hope i am not wrong and that sources will be able to do this hard job.

Same comment as the previous one.

Im so sorry I am going to make videos soon and I will make more Picture that Awesome and Informative.
Welcome, just try to not make replicas

(Will be back soon)

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

Wonder know how signature campaign and bounties managers find time to manage many of it at the same time, i am just doing a tiny review and i spent every time 1 hour (average)...and i am tired too Tongue   

-snip-
What if Sir theymos update this kind of merit system, atleast adding 1 merit everyday (sendable merit). Like my rank, I sent my merit to someone worth it, that's why I don't have smerit even I see a quality post while browsing here in bitcointalk.org.
-------
Any way, I see a lot of good graphic art for merit system,so entertaining and fun. We don't need to be serious everytime and do what makes us happy. Life is short and don't mind the bad things happen. Move on and go forward to achieve this merit system. Good luck to everyone!
Will not happens, i am sure. An alternative could be a simple "like" button, for every 10 "likes" you can get 1 sMerit and since this could be abused, i think either we keep that function for high ranks (sr+ or even hero+) or just give a limited "likes" daily for example you can everyday give 2 "likes to other members which should not be cumulative.

Ok, attracting Goku fans might work, +1 sMerit /although i don't think that scammer should exists unless you would mention a red negative trust photo near it?

Trust me, i don't read long texts (i don't bother, don't have much time nor concentration). If you think that the content is good try to find the one that accepting to review it in services/meta sections and good luck.

o well, i will copy/paste my previous comment (Since the rules clearly state that any art needs to be helpful for newbies, this one couldn't be accepted although it criticize the actual situation...since we start seeing a merit black market trading somehow)

Any image containing mostly merit & activity will not be counted because i think we have enough of it for now.

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
Merited by snipie (12)

Thanks you for giving another chance. Sorry Sir for giving wrong info. My bad that even me don't know the rules fully.
I'm also done Sir with the modifications and made the video's resolution higher.

YO Bitcointalk! Kindly watch this video I have made for new users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6DZkUmSnHQ
Sorry took time time to post. Been working for this since this thread started.
Regards!

qwertysungit

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Maybe you can look this, I've just currently posting it today. Thanks for running a smerit like this😁.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3057216.msg31485073#msg31485073
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

Thanks for editing the video Smiley.
+12 sMerit as promised.

Hi, i will repeat exactly what i said in my last post (Trust me, i don't read long texts (i don't bother, don't have much time nor concentration). If you think that the content is good try to find the one that accepting to review it in services/meta sections and good luck.)

Baoo

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:10:27 AM
Merited by Hazaki (3), JayJuanGee (1), snipie (1)

Tigorss

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
Merited by hacekd (1)

I want to share a little info for starters who want to invest in bitcoin, hopefully useful
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:16:09 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

Here I tried to put some explanation for New Members how Bitcointalk forum sections are divided and some stats which I took it from home page.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:45:12 PM
Merited by snipie (3)

https://biteable.com/watch/bitcointalk-for-newbies-mcvxyz-1779741
Thank you for attention.
Alekseek

Activity: 553
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

I have the .PSD 716x1000px if you need

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
Merited by snipie (5)

I have an educative video but it is in portuguese. I plan to release more videos and my aim is to educate the people in Brazil about Bitcoin and Crypto in general. I am using very simple language so people who do not have basic edication can understand how to acquire, invest and hopefully profit with crypto. I also believe in the crypto culture and that fiat currency will ond day become obsolete so my goal is to spread the word about this fairly new technology to the people that need the most. Here goes tge preview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Eu46iMlc

juster_me

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:14:58 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 12:16:13 AM by juster_me
Merited by snipie (3), play1ife (2)

Hello, I ve done my video about the blockchain
Here it is:

https://youtu.be/s_VgjZGyTWA

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

+1 sMerit, please no more merit image.

This isn't the spirit of the arts. It needs to contain information to help newbies.

I want to share a little info for starters who want to invest in bitcoin, hopefully useful
https://i.imgur.com/nB9t6Es.jpg
I do not accept ads for a specific service. Other members are free to judge your work.

+1 sMerit.

prefer citing bitfinex, bitstamp rather than etoro with its high fees. anyway +3 sMerit.

+1 sMerit as encouragement but i do not accept generally similar content.

+3 sMerit.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:21:23 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 01:34:07 AM by snipie

I have an educative video but it is in portuguese. I plan to release more videos and my aim is to educate the people in Brazil about Bitcoin and Crypto in general. I am using very simple language so people who do not have basic edication can understand how to acquire, invest and hopefully profit with crypto. I also believe in the crypto culture and that fiat currency will ond day become obsolete so my goal is to spread the word about this fairly new technology to the people that need the most. Here goes tge preview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Eu46iMlc

Edit :
Ok I could understand a bit and the english sub helped me a little and here is what i think :
- Talking with others directly is a great method to attract people but i would like to keep it more professional (my opinion of course) : i mean direct and short messages.
For example : bitcoin created by satoshi, officially launched in 2009, there is many cryptos, bitcoin could be earned by mining or trading or even by faucets but it isn't profitable that much, you can buy it, famous exchanges are ...etc
- would suggest an english sub but since you have chosen a particular population it isn't required that much
Well good luck
+5 sMerit.

whoisyourking

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

I am not at home i cant draw for now but i try to create a cover photo for a comic related to bitcoin.
Hope i get some for the effort thank you.

Iposted it to this thread but i think the thread is not active.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3066415.msg31590277#msg31590277
inbizin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

Waiting to see the comic Smiley

I cannot credit a pic without information but i presume that this is the real sensation of everyone getting his first merit or passing a rank Wink

addeqt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

I can't find merit badge thus I created one, unfortunately, I can't wear it because I'm still a Jr.
addeqt

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

A post header suggestion...
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 04:36:26 PM by Silent26

Hi Sir Snipie, I made some Logo and Avatar. I Hope it helps to spread out Merits.
Please grant my permission to edit this post, I want to add more later Grin
Thank you.

Logo:

Avatar 1 link: https://i.imgur.com/TYdCUhf.png

Logo:

Avatar 2 link: https://i.imgur.com/G1qZKXJ.png

Logo:

Avatar 3 link: https://i.imgur.com/gEVBqKK.png

Logo:

Avatar 4 link: https://i.imgur.com/dRtb7Bs.png

Logo:

Avatar 5 link: https://i.imgur.com/dZJQ2ue.png

Logo:

Avatar 6 link: https://i.imgur.com/3UH8SJk.png

404 Not Found
Mark.eden

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:11:54 PM
Merited by snipie (3), juster_me (1)

Hello sir, it was rly hard, but I ve done it!
I present my sci-fi video about blockchain and its advantages.

Here it is:

or

https://youtu.be/kBwP1Y54jfk

Hope you like it !

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

I appreciate your involvement both of you but you missed a little the spirit of the topic, it is intended to help others by giving them simple information using arts; since your participation doesn't contain that information then i can't count it besides i precised in Edit 6: March 03, 2018 that any image containing mostly merit & activity will not be counted.

Accepted, blockchain is a good subject to talk about, i appreciate it. +3 sMerit.

whoisyourking

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

It is just a cover for now. and i already have the story and the concept for this but do not have much time to draw.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

I appreciate your involvement both of you but you missed a little the spirit of the topic, it is intended to help others by giving them simple information using arts; since your participation doesn't contain that information then i can't count it besides i precised in Edit 6: March 03, 2018 that any image containing mostly merit & activity will not be counted.

Okay Sir Smiley No problem. I love making arts and I just decided to make some of these. Appreciation is enough  Wink

404 Not Found
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

4- Translation of the works that will be posted here to your language is accepted after the approval of the original owner (only 1 sMerit after acceptance).

well, according to your point 4;  I understand the text like this; the pics (smerit for art pics,memes, etc...) that already postet in your thread can be translated in different languages and the one who translate it, after the approval of the original owner, get 1 smerit. 

Or did I missunderstand something?  Smiley
coly20032003

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 08:16:58 AM by coly20032003
Merited by snipie (3)

A few posters that I created. Thanks for reviewing!  Smiley

PsylockReborn

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

Hope you like it. Simple but lots of information to give out. Thanks in advance!
https://imgur.com/a/0ckom
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

KennyPowers

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

Hey snipie, thanks for doing this. Here's my take on a simple graphic. This is how I explain wallets to my friends Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/nDMiJbo.jpg

I'm not registered with imgur so I don't know how long will it last.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:45 PM
Merited by Dr.Lecter (2), snipie (1)

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
The value of a coin depends on the number of people who know it and trust it. As many people want it, the price of it will naturally rise.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:21:37 PM
Merited by snipie (3)

https://biteable.com/watch/bitcointalk-for-newbies-mcvxyz-1787359

Thanks to snipie again,there is my new video...
yommey

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

Nice thread.  I think now I know what it takes to get a merit. I will have to make out some time to learn something that can help others especially newbies
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:05:02 PM

well, according to your point 4;  I understand the text like this; the pics (smerit for art pics,memes, etc...) that already postet in your thread can be translated in different languages and the one who translate it, after the approval of the original owner, get 1 smerit. 

select art(s) that you want to translate, owner(s) should send me a pm or write a post here confirming that he accepts, all the arts that i merited are accepted if the theme is different (example : translating 2 arts about activity & merit to the same language, then only 1 count), so preferably let me confirm it first then you can do the translate and receive 1 smerit per art. Of course you need to post that translated art here and in your language topic or section.  Smiley

Thanks. [1/2 + 1/2 (bounties)] + 1 + 1, so +3 sMerit.

The image resolution isn't good, i cannot figure out all the words.
Anonymity & Identity theft?
I appreciate it but it should be more visible, bigger and better to remove "identity theft" and removing the 2 middle (left and right) images.
(2 smerit after the correction will be made, please quote this part in your new post with the modified pic)

+1 sMerit.

Will comment the other posts soon.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

It isn't a problem, the post merited by others will not last for ever too nor will be seen by the whole community Wink
+1 sMerit.

I understand it like this, buy low sell high => you can buy lamborghini  // or buy high and sell low => you cannot buy more than bicycle
I always prefer few words to explain things but it is ok this time.
+1 sMerit.

Thanks. Physical bitcoins could cause some confusion in my opinion and could be avoided Roll Eyes
+3 sMerit.

Nice thread.  I think now I know what it takes to get a merit. I will have to make out some time to learn something that can help others especially newbies
Welcome Smiley

There is no spoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:13:26 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

HI. I created a list of basic rules for ico investors!
http://gph.is/2p3hOg2
thank you for helping newcomers!  Grin

coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
Merited by snipie (2)

Know that there are several posts about some infographics to explain the merit system, so I create a video, try to attract attention in a relaxing way to describe rank system and how to level up their rank for members.

Here is the snapshot for video.

Here is the video, please review it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090750.msg31889906#msg31889906

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
Merited by snipie (2)

Hope this helps to newbies

PsylockReborn

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
Merited by snipie (2)

select art(s) that you want to translate, owner(s) should send me a pm or write a post here confirming that he accepts, all the arts that i merited are accepted if the theme is different (example : translating 2 arts about activity & merit to the same language, then only 1 count), so preferably let me confirm it first then you can do the translate and receive 1 smerit per art. Of course you need to post that translated art here and in your language topic or section.  Smiley

I appreciate it but it should be more visible, bigger and better to remove "identity theft" and removing the 2 middle (left and right) images.
(2 smerit after the correction will be made, please quote this part in your new post with the modified pic)

+1 sMerit.

I made some revisions. Hope you liked this better than my first work. Thanks a lot and have a good one!
Here's the link: https://imgur.com/BG33wUo
coly20032003

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
Merited by snipie (3)

Here are a few images for blockchain. Thank you for reviewing!  Smiley

There is no spoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:10 PM
Merited by snipie (1), Rishimany (1)

Here is another image for a newbie Smiley

Baoo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 04:32:35 PM by Baoo

Hi snipie , I have an advice to you, you can know the people who stolen the works ( like, image) from someone else .  
1- Right click on the mouse in the image  ==>  " Copy the address of the image" .
2- Clicks on " search by image" (Google) .
3- Paste the link.
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/XthnqCW8mu45Z5njOu/giphy.gif
  Thank you for this action
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Hi snipie , I have an advice to you, you can know the people who stolen the works ( like, image) from someone else .  
1- Right click on the mouse in the image  ==>  " Copy the address of the image" .
2- Clicks on " search by image" (Google) .
3- Paste the link.

Hi baoo and thanks for the advice. I already did it and most of arts are checked before giving smerit, sometimes when i am extremely tired and there is a lot of arts, i give smerit then check it after (if there isn't a red flag ofc). Like today, i am extremely tired, i don't know if i have time tomorrow to log so i give credit then will check it later.
As i already stated if someone caught posting here something belong to others, he will simply be reported and he will receive red trusts from DT. Then it is up to him to check if it worth getting 1 smerit with a negative trust!

Too tired to comment all arts one by one but overall variant works, 1 pic tho isn't very clear so i didn't credit it, if you get 1 smerit or made something related to merit/activity then in normal days i would't credit any, let's say today is an exception/ your lucky day. If you didn't receive smerit then your work is not accepted because it isn't that helpful for the community.

will quote em all like it was posted
HI. I created a list of basic rules for ico investors!
http://gph.is/2p3hOg2
thank you for helping newcomers!  Grin
Know that there are several posts about some infographics to explain the merit system, so I create a video, try to attract attention in a relaxing way to describe rank system and how to level up their rank for members.

Here is the snapshot for video.

Here is the video, please review it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090750.msg31889906#msg31889906
Hope this helps to newbies

well, according to your point 4;  I understand the text like this; the pics (smerit for art pics,memes, etc...) that already postet in your thread can be translated in different languages and the one who translate it, after the approval of the original owner, get 1 smerit.  

Or did I missunderstand something?  Smiley
select art(s) that you want to translate, owner(s) should send me a pm or write a post here confirming that he accepts, all the arts that i merited are accepted if the theme is different (example : translating 2 arts about activity & merit to the same language, then only 1 count), so preferably let me confirm it first then you can do the translate and receive 1 smerit per art. Of course you need to post that translated art here and in your language topic or section.  Smiley

+1 sMerit.

I made some revisions. Hope you liked this better than my first work. Thanks a lot and have a good one!
Here's the link: https://imgur.com/BG33wUo
Here are a few images for blockchain. Thank you for reviewing!  Smiley

Here is another image for a newbie Smiley

btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

I'm not a graphic designer, but I give it a simple try with canva. Hopeful for at least a positive comment Cheesy Thank you.

addeqt

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:31:25 PM
Merited by snipie (6)

3Rd trial...I whish this counts...

I'm sure there will be more people who will follow again the idea...
PsylockReborn

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
Merited by snipie (2)

I made a video on ways on how to earn bitcoin. Hope you like it! Please check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ghVPK1yzSE
There is no spoon

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:14 PM
Merited by snipie (2)

Hi, I created a gif about blockchain and how it works.
https://imgur.com/3VdjEDt

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

3Rd trial...I whish this counts...

I'm sure there will be more people who will follow again the idea...
email sent to you. Will be awarded later.

Quoting the others after reviewing it.
I'm not a graphic designer, but I give it a simple try with canva. Hopeful for at least a positive comment Cheesy Thank you.

I made a video on ways on how to earn bitcoin. Hope you like it! Please check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ghVPK1yzSE
It was my first attempt to make a video. Cheesy used online site [I have little knowledge of these things]

https://twitter.com/hugeblack_/status/972595320914890757

(reward decreased because the unofficial link posted at the end)
Hi, I created a gif about blockchain and how it works.
https://imgur.com/3VdjEDt

46 smerit left (i may dedicate between 15-20 of it for a special contest)

juster_me

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:14:12 AM
Merited by snipie (3), play1ife (3)

Here is my video about bitcoin

https://youtu.be/iuhsu2psi5Y
btccrusher

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

Thank you so much for giving me 1 merit, sir. I wonder if I could submit another art! May I try again?
Jeex

Activity: 364
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

Right choice!

fxstrike

Activity: 238

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
Merited by snipie (2)

Not arts, just quotes snipping graphical instruction for Newbie

Here is a better view of how to snip quotes

to remove the quote in the red box as shown above and leave only tbct_mt2 comment as a quote in your post, delete the text as highlighted in blue in the image below

After removing the blue highlighted part above you will have something like this in your preview editor

Code:
[quote author=tbct_mt2 link=topic=3092072.msg31917586#msg31917586 date=1520600077]
Thanks for your suggestion. I will create new topic to Beginners & help.
I have checked the link you gave. In fact, the creator of topic you mentioned created his topic after mine.

Edited: I have moved the topic from Meta to Beginners & help board.
[/quote]

and the result should be like this when you click on preview button to view how its look like

I have checked the link you gave. In fact, the creator of topic you mentioned created his topic after mine.

btccrusher

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Wink
Giving it another try.
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

I will comment the other arts later.
For the moment, i will run a contest along with addeqt, rules are :
- For the first hour, (today until 18:09 forums time), only juniors + members + newbies from +15 activities are accepted to solve the puzzle, reward : 6 sMerit for the first one solving it.
- For the next hours (starting from 18:10 forums time) all ranks are accepted, reward +3 sMerit for the first one solving it (if it wasn't already done in the first hour).
The first one posting the correct solution is the winner, DO NOT COPY PASTE THE SOLUTION IN TEXT FORMAT, YOU SHOULD FILL THE BLANKS IN THIS IMAGE AND POST IT HERE :

For the point 16: the answer isn't source, it is actually a name of a user in this topic

Mark.eden

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
Merited by snipie (3)

Hello, watch my video - mini FAQ about blockchain tech.

https://youtu.be/hTsJwn4nooU

fxstrike

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:47:50 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:12:20 PM by fxstrike
Merited by snipie (3)

For the point 16: the answer isn't source, it is actually a name of a user in this topic

sakib.bro

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

https://ukbitcoinblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/a88352745512f1a9fa51f8e108d9fbf8.png

hope i can get a smerit atleast for this picture Smiley
There is no spoon

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

It was not easy I hope I did it well  Grin

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

Thank you so much for giving me 1 merit, sir. I wonder if I could submit another art! May I try again?
Yes you can always try to post something that can help others.

I reviewed all of these arts
Here is my video about bitcoin

https://youtu.be/iuhsu2psi5Y
No information given

Not arts, just quotes snipping graphical instruction for Newbie

Here is a better view of how to snip quotes

to remove the quote in the red box as shown above and leave only tbct_mt2 comment as a quote in your post, delete the text as highlighted in blue in the image below

After removing the blue highlighted part above you will have something like this in your preview editor

Code:
[quote author=tbct_mt2 link=topic=3092072.msg31917586#msg31917586 date=1520600077]

[/quote]

and the result should be like this when you click on preview button to view how its look like

accepted
No information given

Hello, watch my video - mini FAQ about blockchain tech.

https://youtu.be/hTsJwn4nooU

Will comment the others soon

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

honestly you are lucky that your last modification was before " There is no spoon" post or else the reward will goes to him.
+3 sMerit congratulations Smiley
And of course special thanks to addeqt. Cool

how is this supposed to be helpful? Huh

Hi,

I have 42 activity points and soon i will need 10 merit points to move to Member rank.
I participate in bounties and dont consider myself to be a spammer (and certainly not a scammer Grin)
I participate in translation bounties which of course take time to do properly but I cant really have any influence on whether people will give me merit points or not.

I will post here some of my recent translations I hope that is OK. If you feel like taking a look at them (knowledge of Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian language is a +) that is OK too. If you think I deserve some merit for them well thats just great  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328913.msg32090248#msg32090248
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722609.msg29803096#msg29803096
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331678.msg29733929#msg29733929
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855942.msg29731987#msg29731987
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888431.msg29731205#msg29731205

If you dont think I should get any merit I will accept that as well. In that case maybe I can try and find some information that you didnt know.
Let me know what you think.

didn't see any art, sorry.

It was not easy I hope I did it well  Grin

Sorry, too late.

29 sMerit left

fxstrike

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

honestly you are lucky that your last modification was before " There is no spoon" post or else the reward will goes to him.
+3 sMerit congratulations Smiley
Thanks to both of you, There is no spoon answers have 2 mistakes anyway
BEERISH [should be BEARISH] and PUMP [should be FOMO] were not correct answer

There is no spoon

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:23:17 PM
Merited by snipie (4)

upset that I did not win and created my own  Smiley

fxstrike

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:13:34 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:52:23 AM by fxstrike
Merited by snipie (2)

upset that I did not win and created my own  Smiley
What prize for solving this ?

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:54:55 AM

+3 sMerit congratulations Smiley
Thanks to both of you, There is no spoon answers have 2 mistakes anyway
BEERISH [should be BEARISH] and PUMP [should be FOMO] were not correct answer
It will goes for the next then with a split reward maybe 2-1 (Just checked yours and the time when he made his post)

I have to check the answers before rewarding the contest, you can pm it to me before giving any reward (for you and the winner)

What prize for solving this ?
Not more than 2 tho, but let another guy do it (if no one answered after a period that will be precised later i will let you join)
Newbie or higher with more than 15 activity can post the answers in the image of course and in unedited post, I do not guarantee anything/any rewards before checking the correct answers from there is no spoon.

fxstrike

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

-snip-
It will goes for the next then with a split reward maybe 2-1 (Just checked yours and the time when he made his post)
-snip-
Not more than 2 tho, but let another guy do it (if no one answered after a period that will be precised later i will let you join)
Newbie or higher with more than 15 activity can post the answers in the image of course and in unedited post, I do not guarantee anything/any rewards before checking the correct answers from there is no spoon.

I replied already with answer before you, probably already seen by others, sorry my connection getting very bad that is why I just post my answer

Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:20:09 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:28:36 AM by Mamaecrypto

This post inspired me to put my design skills to test and create my first graphic in years. I choose a subject that has not been covered too much in this topic. Just a basic list of crypto wallet types. I also to plan to make another one listing more details like a small review of each and how secure but for begginers this is just a starting list for their searches. Hope it helps.  

Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

Just stumbled on this thread yesterday and its awesome! Getting ready for a submission soon. BTW we should have sMerits for memes also! I don't see any way its going to help the community but Memes are fun and humorous and also kind is an art these day! Whats your take on this OP?

P.S: Just my suggestion. I don't want this forum turned into a meme market whatsoever.

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3098990.0
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

-snip-
-snip-

I replied already with answer before you, probably already seen by others, sorry my connection getting very bad that is why I just post my answer

For this reason I insisted several times to users to not edit their posts and to quote my post with their edited work to avoid any confusion.
Editing posts couldn't be seen by others when adding a new post, if someone edit his post after another one submitting his own, it will make confusion and i don't think theymos have time to check what was changed in here, so the simple solution is to not count it..
By the way, I still didn't receive the correct answers from there is no spoon (rewards 3) and you (1) after seeing the response.

This post inspired me to put my design skills to test and create my first graphic in years. I choose a subject that has not been covered too much in this topic. Just a basic list of crypto wallet types. I also to plan to make another one listing more details like a small review of each and how secure but for begginers this is just a starting list for their searches. Hope it helps.  
Too basic, try to develop it a little.

Just stumbled on this thread yesterday and its awesome! Getting ready for a submission soon. BTW we should have sMerits for memes also! I don't see any way its going to help the community but Memes are fun and humorous and also kind is an art these day! Whats your take on this OP?

P.S: Just my suggestion. I don't want this forum turned into a meme market whatsoever.
I do not mind, the only condition it should help others, not only gives critics. I refused many because they do not contains helpful information.

Didn't see any art on OP.

We may run another puzzle contest.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Hi all, here is another contest :
- For the first hour, (until 18:09 forums time), only juniors + members + newbies from +15 activities are accepted to solve the puzzle, reward : 4 sMerit for the first one solving it. (fxstrike you can't join before 24 hours because you already won 2 puzzles/Well the second is on hold)
- For the next hours (starting from 18:10) all ranks are accepted, reward +2 sMerit for the first one solving it (if it wasn't already done in the first hour).
- Do not edit your post, it will be rejected even if it is correct.
- Posting a pic containing most of the correct answers will give you a part of the reward (will be precised case by case)

The first one posting the correct solution is the winner, DO NOT COPY PASTE THE SOLUTION IN TEXT FORMAT, YOU SHOULD FILL THE BLANKS IN THIS IMAGE AND POST IT HERE :

And Go!

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Just for precision :
The above puzzle is the last one rewarded by me, i still have 23 sMerit minus 4 for addeqt and 4 or 2 for the winner then I will stay with 15-17 sMerit that will be dedicated again for arts (except activity, merit, puzzles).
If anyone would like to sponsor a puzzle here, i don't mind but I will not give a reward for it.
Thanks and good luck for everyone Smiley

KendiMint

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
Merited by snipie (4)

Across
3. Stop&loss
5. Ada
6. Btc
7. Eth
8. Xrp
9. Trend

Down
1. Blockchain
2. Volume
3. Scalp
4. Spread
6. Buy
10.Rsi

https://BitVit.io  |  Everything that makes you vital
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄  PRE-ICO  ❱❱❱  July 1st, 2018  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
There is no spoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

btccrusher

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:12:33 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

I created this one on an online editor and used data source is https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/

There is no spoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

I hope this will be useful for those who are just starting to participate in the bounty  Roll Eyes

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 6971

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:56:27 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

@Mamaecrypto Your image is wrong. You do have access to your private-keys with most software wallets (i.e Electrum). Some online wallets also let you export your private-keys.

Btw... why the double post? Also, try to not insert images in quotes.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:21:37 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

Another graphic poster about crypto wallets. This time I wanted to give a little more detail on each. At the moment I use 3 on the list. It is amazing how Crypto pushes us to diversify. I plan to soon consolidade a little and try to keep at least 90% of my porfolio in a ledger hardware wallet, and while I procrastinate doing that lets just make graphics. Ha!

Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

@Mamaecrypto Your image is wrong. You do have access to your private-keys with most software wallets (i.e Electrum). Some online wallets also let you export your private-keys.

Btw... why the double post? Also, try to not insert images in quotes.

So sorry about that. I corrected the image and deleted the posts. Thank you for the heads up, I appreciated it.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

Across
3. Stop&loss
5. Ada
6. Btc
7. Eth
8. Xrp
9. Trend

Down
1. Blockchain
2. Volume
3. Scalp
4. Spread
6. Buy
10.Rsi
Congratulations
+ 4 sMerit for you and for addeqt

Unfortunately, you are 10 minutes late

I created this one on an online editor and used data source is https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/

I hope this will be useful for those who are just starting to participate in the bounty  Roll Eyes

Sorry, i already refused anything related to altcoins.

Another graphic poster about crypto wallets. This time I wanted to give a little more detail on each. At the moment I use 3 on the list. It is amazing how Crypto pushes us to diversify. I plan to soon consolidade a little and try to keep at least 90% of my porfolio in a ledger hardware wallet, and while I procrastinate doing that lets just make graphics. Ha!

13 sMerit left

There is no spoon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:15:38 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

A simple explanation of how bitcoin works.

btccrusher

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

A birthday reminder for Bitcoin lover's and newbies who don't know the actual age of BTC blockchain.
s2break

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

Trading Platform of The Future!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
Merited by snipie (1), Ryutaro (1)

I have 1 picture. But, it isn't GIF or Video. Made by me.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:13:00 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

Quick explanation to Bitcoin for any newbie
https://i.imgur.com/nU9IMUk.png

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
There is no spoon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

Advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin for newbie.

talankom

Activity: 296
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

I'm not a graphic designer, but

cryptothief

Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:32:36 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 10:49:33 PM by cryptothief

Simple, but it's worked for me...

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
cryptothief

Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:07:35 AM
Merited by snipie (1), TryNinja (1)

Another attempt with some random facts...

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

A simple explanation of how bitcoin works.

users download a bitcoin wallet / web browser (typo mistakes)

A birthday reminder for Bitcoin lover's and newbies who don't know the actual age of BTC blockchain.

giving once to statistics doesn't mean i will always give a reward to it Wink

I have 1 picture. But, it isn't GIF or Video. Made by me.

although merit & activity but i like it.

Quick explanation to Bitcoin for any newbie
https://i.imgur.com/nU9IMUk.png

Advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin for newbie.

well, hard +/- , high crimes +/- FIAT are way much used to sponsor crimes.
Welcome to the member rank, keep up your good work so you can rank up in the future by getting more sMerit

I'm not a graphic designer, but

you need more efforts

Simple, but it's worked for me...

you need more efforts

Another attempt with some random facts...

8 sMerit left

khai29

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 11:24:08 AM by khai29

Because of MERITS many people stuck in their rank and this one of the most brilliant idea on how to get merits in the other member, but to make that happen on how to get merits you'll need to find way how to get it, there is another way to have merits other than this like posting a helpful post,like I said earlier you just look or find to get that merits to move your rank.
russaa8

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:44:58 PM by russaa8

This is something I did not know being a beginner! Knowing this - I would not have lost some of my bitcoin. I think it will be useful for beginners!
talankom

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

fmboyzz

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:00:01 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

My own creation with taking pics, information from internet.
Last follen star

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Hi, look at this.

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 6971

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:07:10 AM by TryNinja
Merited by snipie (2)

How a blockchain transaction works... Check it out

https://talkimg.com/images/2023/05/14/blob18ae5a5c5a82003a.jpeg
Image stolen from https://justkoin.com/blockchain/

You just added your name right next to it Undecided

Be careful OP! A lot of spammers can and will try this so they can farm merit.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

Because of MERITS many people stuck in their rank....
ok

This is something I did not know being a beginner! Knowing this - I would not have lost some of my bitcoin. I think it will be useful for beginners!
low quality

this photo do exists in http://pamm-trade.com/blokchejn-chto-eto-takoe-prostymi-slovami-razberem-texnologiyu-blokchejna-3-primerax-zhizni-arxitektura-dostupnym-yazykom-2-video-dlya-chajnikov/26256/

And i don't think that you are the owner of it. You will be reported.

My own creation with taking pics, information from internet.

+1

this photo do exists in https://justkoin.com/blockchain/ as stated by TryNinja.
You will be reported.

Hi, look at this.

Can't load it, altcoins? rejected.

https://i.imgur.com/rGypE7l.jpg
Image stolen from https://justkoin.com/blockchain/

You just added your name right next to it Undecided

Be careful OP! A lot of spammers can and will try this so they can farm merit.
Thanks for the help, it isn't that easy and it is time consuming Smiley

5 smerit left

Mark.eden

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:17:16 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:20:07 PM by Mark.eden
Merited by snipie (2), STT (1)

Hello, I ve done a video about Bitcointalk.org forum's trust system.

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/ozv-oOVbA7w

Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:24:04 AM
Merited by STT (1), snipie (1)

Wanted to choose a diferent topic and give newbies a list of the current top exchanges. So here goes a top 10 list design, info sourced from the internet and credited in the image. I am really enjoying the program Canvas. Very easy interface, great free templates. I am starting to get a hang of this stuff! Hope the community enjoys. Always open to criticism as well!

talankom

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

I apologize for the previous post. got used to finish everything. two pictures of hand-made, last chance.
thank you

]
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 5887

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:33:34 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:28:35 PM by bitmover
Merited by snipie (1)

Just made this one.

I hope i am not too late

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:10:57 PM
Merited by Mamaecrypto (1)

Hello, I ve done a video about Bitcointalk.org forum's trust system.
Here it is:

https://youtu.be/ozv-oOVbA7w
Nice

Wanted to choose a diferent topic and give newbies a list of the current top exchanges. So here goes a top 10 list design, info sourced from the internet and credited in the image. I am really enjoying the program Canvas. Very easy interface, great free templates. I am starting to get a hang of this stuff! Hope the community enjoys. Always open to criticism as well!

I apologize for the previous post. got used to finish everything. two pictures of hand-made, last chance.
thank you

]

Just made this one.

I hope i am not too late

THE END

Special thanks to all participants, for everyone reviewing, helping and meriting valuable works.
I do not have any sMerit left so i should stop. I will not lock the topic, maybe someone is currently making an art to post it but unfortunately he is late, he could put it here, maybe someone will give him a reward.
Spread your works when necessary to help others understanding difficult points.
Good luck Smiley

Mamaecrypto

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:44:07 AM

Thank you so much for this great iniciative! You are not out of merits anymore cause I just sent you one! I enjoyed this tread so much, I love arts and I love crypto and you managed to combine both and genereously shared your merits with those who deserved it. Rewarding great constructive work and giving great critics for those who needed it including me 😉. The result is a lot of great simple graphics that will certainly be used to educate and orient newbies. Hope others experienced bitcointalkers will come up with creative and rewarding threads like this one. Once again, thank you!

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Special thanks to all participants, for everyone reviewing, helping and meriting valuable works.
I do not have any sMerit left so i should stop. I will not lock the topic, maybe someone is currently making an art to post it but unfortunately he is late, he could put it here, maybe someone will give him a reward.
Spread your works when necessary to help others understanding difficult points.
Good luck Smiley

Thank you very much @snipie one of the best motivational effort by seniors on the bitciontalk. During this competition i have learned many new things, even though i'm very bad at designing but was able to achieve something because of this thread. Once again, thank you!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

Thank you very much @snipie one of the best motivational effort by seniors on the bitciontalk. During this competition i have learned many new things, even though i'm very bad at designing but was able to achieve something because of this thread. Once again, thank you!
Thank you so much for this great iniciative! You are not out of merits anymore cause I just sent you one! I enjoyed this tread so much, I love arts and I love crypto and you managed to combine both and genereously shared your merits with those who deserved it. Rewarding great constructive work and giving great critics for those who needed it including me 😉. The result is a lot of great simple graphics that will certainly be used to educate and orient newbies. Hope others experienced bitcointalkers will come up with creative and rewarding threads like this one. Once again, thank you!

Thanks  Smiley

gamerferfect

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Hi, i have 185 sMerit (EDIT: look on the bottom of page how much left) and since I am not that active, I doubt i could give it to the ones that deserve it and need it the most, so I have these ideas :

1- i will give between 1 and 5* sMerit for everyone that could make an image helping newbies to understand anything related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, wallets, FAQ in bitcointalk.org (Merit, ranking, trust, activity...). It is not required to implement all the informations on 1 image! Make it as simple and clear as possible.
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 1-2 after acceptance, exceptional work up to 5. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left sMerit for the participant even if the image was posted before in a different topic)

2- I will give between 1-10* sMerit for educative .gif or videos
(* depending from the number of participants, most will get between 3-5 after acceptance, exceptional work up to 10. The reward could be decreased in case other members already left many sMerit for the participant. However videos containing pure texts alone -somehow like a book/newspaper- will not get more than 2 sMerit in most cases after acceptance)

Rules :

Edit 1:
- Added "and me" "after acceptance" in point 4 to avoid abuse of easily translated texts. (reedited /edit 5)

Edit 2:
- 177 sMerit left.

Edit 3 :

- Try always to have a proof of your work by having your nickname on the corner or a link referring to your profile on the video header/comment if your name in YouTube for example is different than the one in bitcointalk. (reedited by adding underline/edit 5)
- 150 sMerit left

Precision : February 25, 2018 : 137 sMerit left
Precision : February 27, 2018 : 127 sMerit left (stats: 58 sMerit sent to 19 arts in 13 days)

Edit 5 : February 28, 2018 (Important changes)
- 2 weeks since we started and after reviewing the quality of art submitted here, I adjusted the rates accordingly and edited the text by removing the minimum part in point 1 & 2 and replacing it by "after acceptance" (which is obvious / min now for all art is 1 sMerit after acceptance). The new rate isn't that important imo since basically all the participants until now get sMerit in the actual ranges (maybe the only ones who will be affected is arts with low-medium quality videos)
- To allow as much people showing their skills, I will set a virtual maximum of 10 sMerit per person : if someone will receive from me 10 sMerit then his next accepted contributions will be rewarded by max 1-2 sMerit per contribution even if the contents are extraordinary.
Precision 1 : for the moment, I don't give sMerit to anything except for arts posted or linked to this topic, so please stop sending me private messages or posting in this topic for a review of non-art contents. Thanks.
Precision 2 : February 28, 2018 : 120 sMerit left (stats: 66 sMerit sent to 22 arts in 2 weeks)

Precision : March 02, 2018 : 106 sMerit left (minus approximately 15 sMerit on-hold for 2 contributors)  (stats without counting the on-hold ones : 80 sMerit sent to 31 arts in 16 days)

Edit 6: March 03, 2018
- Any image containing mostly merit & activity will not be counted because i think we have enough of it for now. Videos are until now accepted but it should have a good quality otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Making this ugly OP a little bit cute
Precision : 89 sMerit left (101 minus 12 sMerit on-hold for user hkdfgkdf)  (stats without counting the on-hold one : 85 sMerit sent to 34 arts in 17 days)

Precision : March 08, 2018 : 72 sMerit left (stats: 114 sMerit sent to 42 arts in 22 days)
Precision : March 09, 2018 : 63 sMerit left (stats: 123 sMerit sent to 50 arts in 23 days)
Precision : March 11, 2018 : 46 sMerit left (stats: 140 sMerit sent to 61 arts in 25 days)
Precision : March 12, 2018 : 29 sMerit left (stats: 157 sMerit sent to 69 arts in 26 days)
Precision : March 13, 2018 : 13 sMerit left (stats: 173 sMerit sent to 74 arts in 27 days)
Precision : March 14, 2018 : 08 sMerit left (stats: 178 sMerit sent to 79 arts in 28 days)
Precision : March 15, 2018 : 05 sMerit left (stats: 179 sMerit sent to 80 arts in 29 days)

THE END : stats: 184 sMerit sent to 84 arts in 29 days

Do you like my obviously not photoshoped art? Grin
Having sMERIT has helped a lot. It limits many less active members. and i love this.
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3508

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:55:09 PM
Merited by STT (1)

[much snipped]
Having sMERIT has helped a lot. It limits many less active members. and i love this.

a quick hint: dont quote huge posts in their entirety just to add one line responses. its a quick way to get on peoples ignore list.

it only takes moments to pick out what you need and delete the rest of the post you quote, as i did in this post.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Ey9bD39.png

I gave merit just for telling me something I didnt know.  
Good info, I had no idea Bittrex was so tiny compared to Bitfenix.    I only look at prices from Bitfenix and Bitstamp and coinbase because they all listed on bitcoinwisdom with Bittrex showing some alts.  Kraken and all the Chinese exchanges disappeared.  Kraken had API problem ?  dont know why.    I got in the habit of using that site long term and thats what matters to me for accuracy.    Do people just use tradingview now I guess

I'll post this but its not mine, from Jim Rickards economist discussing forms of money and backing to them vs Dollar reserve.   The main point I think he makes is usage and confidence in exchange for value

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

I know that sMerit giveaway is over, but we still can share art just for fun Cheesy

crydevil_crypto

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:35:52 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:21:52 AM by crydevil_crypto

Maybe my work will benefit newcomers!  Cheesy

infographics and data on new technologies based on blockchain!

upload images

Should I continue the list? Is anyone interested?
UPD:
The original idea was precisely in the grouping of projects. After all, hundreds of them need to be understood - what is the goal of each project? This information is necessary for analysis, comparison of competitors. I think it is necessary to replace the column with the capitalization (which is constantly changing) to no less useful information, for example, the country of the developer, advisers, key partnerships, important points of the road map.
Maycorn

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

I know that sMerit giveaway is over, but we still can share art just for fun Cheesy

Haha, it's really funny Cheesy Cheesy
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

-snip-
[/quote ]
Haha, it's really funny Cheesy Cheesy
Funny indeed Smiley

Maybe my work will benefit newcomers!  Cheesy
-snip-
Should I continue the list? Is anyone interested?
UPD:
The original idea was precisely in the grouping of projects. After all, hundreds of them need to be understood - what is the goal of each project? This information is necessary for analysis, comparison of competitors. I think it is necessary to replace the column with the capitalization (which is constantly changing) to no less useful information, for example, the country of the developer, advisers, key partnerships, important points of the road map.
Yes if you have time to, i discovered new things that i wasn't aware of  Embarrassed

I believe that no need to keep this topic here in service section so i will move it to beginners & help.

steve_rogers

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

This one is not funny, but I liked it

diriana95

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

A good idea. Many people know little about cryptocurrencies. That will attract their attention. Thanks to the author.
steve_rogers

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
Merited by STT (1)

New portion

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

New portion

In fact that's true. Less people care about what is blockchain and Bitcoin while far more care about how to earn from it unfortunately.

milugau

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

New portion

In fact that's true. Less people care about what is blockchain and Bitcoin while far more care about how to earn from it unfortunately.
I like it. It is the fact. Most of forum comers tend to focus on money, in particular free money (which they can earn from airdrops, bounties, campaigns). Hate to say this, but those kind of greedy, lazy users don't contribute anything useful for the forum future.
StrategX

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

Good things come to those who wait

▶ World Peace Coin - YOUR INVESTMENT WILL SAVE THE WORLD ◀
●●││▶ ICO Starts 25th March 2018 ◀││●● (https://worldpeacecoin.io/)
steve_rogers

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

espeno

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

thanks!

Hi BoonsterX, this infographic looks familar! Like something I saw this morning during brekkie.  Tongue
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

Unfortunately true generally in any market, but its also important to understand how products become popular and knowledge propagates on usage.   I do think the potential usage (population growth in userbase)  of Bitcoin would be far larger if it were to become far simpler to use.   fool-proof even 
Yea people should study the background to what they are going to rely on and some will as they enjoy the technical positives.   Theres no doubt Bitcoin is impressive advancement for anyone whose been on the internet prior to the dotcom boom.   But to be successful, I think Bitcoin has to accept people just want it to be as easy as possible.
I used to work as tech support and have doctors, lawyers phone wanting to resolve simple problems.   Its not that they lack the ability but they are distracted focused on business elsewhere and every good product must give its use as easily as possible.   I'm looking for Bitcoin to become  to increase its usability, I want it to be like a virtual remote control for effort saving and efficiency.

I gave you merit anyway

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
steve_rogers

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

Unfortunately true generally in any market, but its also important to understand how products become popular and knowledge propagates on usage.   I do think the potential usage (population growth in userbase)  of Bitcoin would be far larger if it were to become far simpler to use.   fool-proof even 
Yea people should study the background to what they are going to rely on and some will as they enjoy the technical positives.   Theres no doubt Bitcoin is impressive advancement for anyone whose been on the internet prior to the dotcom boom.   But to be successful, I think Bitcoin has to accept people just want it to be as easy as possible.
I used to work as tech support and have doctors, lawyers phone wanting to resolve simple problems.   Its not that they lack the ability but they are distracted focused on business elsewhere and every good product must give its use as easily as possible.   I'm looking for Bitcoin to become  to increase its usability, I want it to be like a virtual remote control for effort saving and efficiency.

I gave you merit anyway

It was surprise, but thanks Smiley

In general, I agree with you. There are two main problems in cryptosphere: uneducated people and a little bit complicated usage. So actually it is almost impossible to use cryptocurrency for elder people or for poor people from undeveloped regions of our planet. But everything is our hands, money is a great tool in right hands, if we will apply them in a proper way, the world would be much better place to live.
steve_rogers

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

Still cannot understand, why new bitcoin millionaires do not want to invest in some charity projects or run their own.

timoshani

Activity: 476

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

Hello. Please see this post about bitcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055943.msg32752956#msg32752956

And this my topic about sMerit system:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;msg=32572803

Also this is my ridiculous thoughts in picture:

theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:36 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 12:52:52 PM by theyoungmillionaire

Hi, snipie,

I hope I am not late to participate in this topic.
Please check:

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3345897.0

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3376729.msg35411537#msg35411537

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3380726

yased

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 04:32:04 AM by yased

https://i.imgur.com/8xOxHm0.jpg
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:39:18 AM

Recently I designed this inforgraphic for one of TMAN's topic

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

I check the images on google first to give merit to anyone.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

There are no point reserving a post and that posts gets no merits at all.
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

There are no point reserving a post and that posts gets no merits at all.
Are you a bot or are you acting like a bot?

I check the images on google first to give merit to anyone.
Yes you should but you don't have any smerit to give since you have 0 merit!

This thread involves writing and constructive thinking and needs good content.
Yes.

vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

Good idea,  wait more art to learn about crypto and blockchain, some peoples dont have time to learn about that.

https://sv1.uphinhnhanh.com/images/2018/05/18/AnhchupManhinh2018-05-18luc14.32.35.png
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Good idea,  wait more art to learn about crypto and blockchain, some peoples dont have time to learn about that.

I believe reading a text in an image is much better than reading a long boring text.

inbizin

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Hi snipie, Thanks for your cool idea. I hope there are other initiatives as creative as yours. I have enjoyed creating this Gif. The central idea about it is when we are looking for a good Bounty with the desire to find it, have fun, be creative and do everything as well as possible. Cheesy
I would like to upload the Gif but while I learn how to do it. I'm going to post it on twitter. https://twitter.com/LuzneryVera/status/1002385281528553473

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

I have learned, WOOHOO!  Cool
Thanks to this thread Insertar Imagenes
It's simple! I created an account at imgbb
1. Upload a file,
2. Copy the url and paste it after clicking on insert image.
If any of you know another platform to store files. Please let me know.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Thanks for your replies.
There is many images hosting services, for the moment i think that imgur is the most famous and it doesn't require to be a registered member to upload images although it may reduce the storage time for non registered users.

lebrone08

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Hoping to get some merits too Wink Smiley

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Bumping the topic for educational purpose.

Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2853

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2023, 07:31:22 AM by Husna QA

I have a video about “PGP/GPG Tutorial” but I made with my local language, is that accepted?

and I once made infographic: Tips for creating a thread but i made with my local languange
[INFOGRAPHIC] Tips Mencari & Menyusun Ide dalam Membuat Thread

I once made a tutorial about insert image (use google to translate it):
[TUTORIAL] Cara Layout Image (Insert-Resize-Link)

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

I have a video about “PGP/GPG Tutorial” but I made with my local language, is that accepted?

and I once made infographic: Tips for creating a thread but i made with my local languange
[INFOGRAPHIC] Tips Mencari & Menyusun Ide dalam Membuat Thread

I once made a tutorial about insert image (use google to translate it):
[TUTORIAL] Cara Layout Image (Insert-Resize-Link)
You can post anything you like and it is up to the readers to evaluate your contribution. Unfortunately I do not have any smerit to give so I do not check and comment works anymore

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

Bumping this to be visible by newbies, images have more impact than long texts.
If anyone want to add an art here, he is welcome but as I stated before the contest is over  Undecided

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: