Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: look at not my hologram thats a rough mockup of what I expect the final version  (Read 450 times)
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

Title reads..  Sneak peak at My hologram.. chearly you have taken ownership of said work?Huh

Sorry, I didnt expect someone to come and dissect my english.

What I meant was, look at not my hologram thats a rough mockup of what I expect the final version to look like

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

I also wanted to point out I don't believe the layout was truly insulted, more like it got pretty good reception although now this has been revealed some people are wondering what was actually originally artistically created for this project.

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

Title reads..  Sneak peak at My hologram.. chearly you have taken ownership of said work?Huh

Not anymore!   Wink

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

"Only took a year or so, but that is the hologram"

So.. Dissecting someones english or not, you have not done a single right move with this one.

killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

"Only took a year or so, but that is the hologram"

So.. Dissecting someones english or not, you have not done a single right move with this one.

It only took a year or so for me to have a concept for a hologram.

What's wrong with what i said
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 08:34:22 AM by bigtimespaghetti
Merited by digicoinuser (5)

hi all! I can confirm I did this as a layout- I didn't pay for the stock images because this was a layout (undecided), when layouts have been agreed upon I usually either pay for the images or make an entirely original image to replace it.

So yeah it looks like trash, which I touched up to look slightly less trashy (lol)- plenty of my clients will confirm I send them a lot of rough content when trying to come up with a layout for a design they are happy with.

I can also confirm that since killyou72 has decided to share my DMs (and layout) publicly without my permission that I will not be proceeding with the design edit:let's see if we can wrap this up amicably, I'll admit to not really caring about the layout image sharing, the DMs is just a little rich for me.
He is welcome to keep the layout for someone else to finish the design. While I don't explicitly sign off all my DMs with people expecting them not to post them, I never share them in posts myself and I do expect a modicum of reciprocal respect when it comes to the privacy of direct messages, as do most here I expect.

The truth is I was very busy for all sorts of reasons and didn't get round to his design as fast as I should have- my bad, I admit that was shitty of me and I screwed up. I did apologise to him for this and wanted to move forward. But frankly I'm not interested in justifying myself any further than this post. I think I've answered concerns and questions here. Though I also think the quoted DM is pretty clear too.
I can also understand with killyou wanting to move forward fast and show people for his coin, because we didn't get this started quick enough, but it was just too premature to do out of context and no where near finished.

tldr: I sometimes use copypasted watermarked images for layout before either removing or paying for them + I don't like people sharing my DMs publicly.

Y'all can flame me for using stock images to help with layout and subsequently paying for them in some designs if you like now Wink

cheers

edit: underline

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

hi all! I can confirm I did this as a layout- I didn't pay for the stock images because this was a layout (undecided), when layouts have been agreed upon I usually either pay for the images or make an entirely original image to replace it.

So yeah it looks like trash, which I touched up to look slightly less trashy (lol)- plenty of my clients will confirm I send them a lot of rough content when trying to come up with a layout for a design they are happy with.

I can also confirm that since killyou72 has decided to share my DMs (and layout) publicly without my permission that I will not be proceeding with the design, I'll admit to not really caring about the layout image sharing, the DMs is just a little rich for me.
He is welcome to keep the layout for someone else to finish the design. While I don't explicitly sign off all my DMs with people expecting them not to post them, I never share them in posts myself and I do expect a modicum of reciprocal respect when it comes to the privacy of direct messages, as do most here I expect.

The truth is I was very busy for all sorts of reasons and didn't get round to his design as fast as I should have- my bad, I admit that was shitty of me and I screwed up. I did apologise to him for this and wanted to move forward. But frankly I'm not interested in justifying myself any further than this post. I think I've answered concerns and questions here. Though I also think the quoted DM is pretty clear too.
I can also understand with killyou wanting to move forward fast and show people for his coin, because we didn't get this started quick enough, but it was just too premature to do out of context and no where near finished.

tldr: I sometimes use copypasted watermarked images for layout before either removing or paying for them + I don't like people sharing my DMs publicly.

Y'all can flame me for using stock images to help with layout and subsequently paying for them in some designs if you like now Wink

cheers

edit: underline

thanks, wish you would have told me this in july 2016, or july 2017,
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

thanks, wish you would have told me this in july 2016, or july 2017,

I'm going to see if I can make this right for you- not because you're posting about me on the forum, but because I should have followed this up for you. But remember we actually need to communicate, I don't operate in a vacuum.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█