Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hottest News!  (Read 393 times)
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:40 AM

Eastern New Year is coming: asian investors begin to buy btc and alts to make profits in 2018
Yeah! All altcoin and token will grown up after China holiday! This times to invest! I think! All coin will wake up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cassandraa9

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:31:48 AM

Hi guys
i suggest you to participate in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in
is 100% free
450.000 MTC Free ICO
You can join the ICO here https://marineco.in/ico and get 450.000 MTC for FREE
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

The greatest news is that the US Government is no longer hasty about cryptocurrency regulations. You can read more about this here: https://www.ccn.com/us-government-not-passing-bitcoin-regulations-anytime-soon-white-house-official/  This is a welcome development for the crypto industry.

HOMT

Powered by,
SW_Lee (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

The greatest news is that the US Government is no longer hasty about cryptocurrency regulations. You can read more about this here: https://www.ccn.com/us-government-not-passing-bitcoin-regulations-anytime-soon-white-house-official/  This is a welcome development for the crypto industry.

That is truly important.
Appreciate your info !
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Many people said the reason of falling is chinese new year. I think they were right. Now it start to up

Why does that cause the decrease of the market?

Looking at history, most times when the china new year is over, the market usually gets pumped, with new volume coming in and increasing the value greatly.

However, to me the market is already picking up even before the new year ended and that is something that makes me believe that the china thing with new year stuff may have always just been a mere way people console themselves at times like this, while giving themselves hope. I may be wrong!
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

I did not see any bad news. On the contrary, there were many positive trends. Lowering prices is just an adjustment, since growth was too rapid. The news that struck me today is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2997207.msg30824975#msg30824975
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

the latest news and expert predictions for today are
 cryptocurrency market will continue to grow, Bitcoin dominance is expected to continue to decrease. In 2016 Bitcoin's market share is still about 85 percent. In 2017 Bitcoin dominance fell to the level of 40 percent. This means more and more altcoin growing. In the year 2017 some altcoins that experienced tremendous growth include: Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Dash. In 2018 it is estimated that Bitcoin's dominance will be lower. It is not impossible that Bitcoin's throne as a cryptocurrency with the largest market capitalization will be captured by Ethereum or Ripple. One indication of the faded charm of Bitcoin is the loss of support from Bitcoin.com site managers who are disillusioned with the development of Bitcoin and have swapped all of its Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Many new projects is coming and it will be major players in crypto currency world. New ideas is being offered in the platform that going to help humanity for greater good. I'm sure there are a lot in store for everyone. The marketplace of cryptocurrency creates in a way equality to people and that's really hot. Continue to amaze us. Smiley
adolf512

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

The most important news: the spring is incoming, the hormone will up, hamsters will leapfrog, buying boom will start, and there will be growth, rise, to the moon)
An excellent description of the upcoming situation. Have lifted mood.  Grin
In fact, there is always news, and everyone in them is looking for their own sides, whether positive, or negative. Personally, I'm waiting for March, and I hope to improve the situation in the market of crypto-currencies.

pureclckr

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

Eastern New Year is coming: asian investors begin to buy btc and alts to make profits in 2018
A lot of people have so much been talking about this and I am really waiting at least by next week to see the impact that would have in the market. Moreover, I feel there could also end up being some coincidence because the market is already looking good at this stage anyway, but at least, if there is room for more growth, that won't be a bad idea. Let's see how it goes.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

The most important news: the spring is incoming, the hormone will up, hamsters will leapfrog, buying boom will start, and there will be growth, rise, to the moon)
Lol. The moment when everyone will want to get in at once and then we see the rocket launching to the moon right? I am in on this news. However, with the way things are going, I want to believe that the adoption of LN is going to be the most solid news that could cause some skyrocketing for the value of bitcoin, most especially when we start seeing real usage for it.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

What is the current news that affect the market?!
The most basic news for each of us is when the market stabilizes, bitcoin grows to its former heights, whether it is possible and, accordingly, what will happen to the alts with such growth. In general, there are a lot of news that only fuels interest and fuels competition. Oh yes, I forgot about startups, which are now in the trend.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

I agree that among all the positive news this was by far the most important. If China bans foreign exchanges it will lead to money flooding out of the marktet. This can be compensated if new money from the US can get in the market, especially from Institutional investors. Once this happens China needs to figure out a way as they don't want to be left behind. That might change the game.

1 currency now

Activity: 235

a sharp sword

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

I agree that among all the positive news this was by far the most important. If China bans foreign exchanges it will lead to money flooding out of the marktet. This can be compensated if new money from the US can get in the market, especially from Institutional investors. Once this happens China needs to figure out a way as they don't want to be left behind. That might change the game.
Money flooding in the markets is going to damage Bitcoin because it might not be ready for the transactions. I would invest in something that is close to Bitcoin or just invest with the same amount of due diligence on Bitcoin. China won't have Bitcoin banned unless they had full power over Bitcoin. Many of the guys that mine Bitcoin can post inside this thread at tell you that it would be very tough to challenge in breaking Bitcoin or Blockchain without knowing how to mine it. Difficult goes up as well, so the hardware would have to be constantly updating.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: