Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of shitcoins  (Read 118 times)
mcfit84 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

What do you think are really shitcoins. Please only serious feedback.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

There are 1533 coins out there right now. And yes we sure do not need all them coins. And there is hard to say and predict future of any coin. Forums like this brings out a lot good things. But with all the good do the bad follow slowly and brings FUD nad false things that are not true. So why make threads like this bringing more shame and fud to the board ? Who am i or other sto name out coins that are shitcoins or not..
razzor85

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

IOTA is the biggest one!
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

There are 1533 coins out there right now. And yes we sure do not need all them coins. And there is hard to say and predict future of any coin. Forums like this brings out a lot good things. But with all the good do the bad follow slowly and brings FUD nad false things that are not true. So why make threads like this bringing more shame and fud to the board ? Who am i or other sto name out coins that are shitcoins or not..

well said .
in coinmarketcap so many coins , most of them have even no volume .
and there are many others which are not yet listed on cmc .

these type of coins are just for 1-2 time pumps and then forget for ever.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

Actually you can analyzed it by youself. These are coins that will have value at first then eventually volume will crushed.\

You like readings? Then head here: https://steemit.com/shitcoin/@stellabelle/a-guide-for-newbies-what-is-a-shitcoin (Please also check comments)

It will give you more information aside from the basic information of determining shitcoin.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

To the best of my knowledge, I think shitcoins are coins that has a very large total or circulation supply. These coins are usually in billions or even trillion.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

well said .
in coinmarketcap so many coins , most of them have even no volume .
and there are many others which are not yet listed on cmc .

these type of coins are just for 1-2 time pumps and then forget for ever.
I have studied a statistic showing that many crypto crystals after one year of occurrence have completely disappeared in the cryptocurrency market. This means that crypto coins that are not likely to be quickly removed from the market due to fierce competition. You also understand that the value of a crypto coin is expressed by the acceptance of the investment community and so if the community does not receive the attention, the crypto will disappear forever.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

My opinion about shitcoins is the following one:
Every New Coin Must Be Considered a Shitcoin Until Proven Otherwise.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

To me, shitcoins are coins with a very huge total supply. For instance Dentacoin with over 8trillion total supply is a shit coin and also coins with billion total supply are also shitcoins.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:50:28 PM

There's a lot more than 1533 cryptocurrencies.  1533 is only the ones that made it on coinmarketcap, there are many that aren't listed yet or will never be listed on there.  To make a list of useless coins would be too long to look at.  It's better to just concentrate on the good projects. 
kriptobatya

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

my number 1 is Ripple .... This currency is so speculative that investing money in it can suffer a lot of people. Be careful and think twice before buying XRP Wink
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

I think if anyone want to create the list of Shitcoins maybe it'll be the biggest list we have ever seen in our life. LOL. But I don't think anyone will waste their time to do this thing cause we no need to care about shitcoin, we just need to focus on good potential coin and token on coinmarketcap. If you're going to create this list I think you should give it up. LOL

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

there too many altcoins released every day but i don't know them in name because i prefer following the masses on selecting altcoins.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

IOTA is the biggest one!

Agreed. The rival to IOTA is IoT Chain (ITC) and they're the way better option. Low supply, better tech and team. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: