Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reliable exchanger from Vietnam with years of experience!  (Read 783 times)
ntm124 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 07:45:10 AM

ntm124 - reliable exchanger from Viet Nam
[/color]
We are currently Selling: Perfect Money, Webmoney,
Accepting MP, Western Union, Moneygram, Bank Wire transfer, PM, WMZ, and Btc.
We do our best to make our services quick, safe, cheap, with high quality guaranteed.

We guarantee:
For WU, MG transaction:
All of the orders will be completed instantly as long as the MTCN shows that " picked up"( if not, we will state that beforehand).
WU orders must go with the receipts of the WU and we only accept WU instore. No online payment is accepted. If we see anything that is not according to the rule , ur order will be cancelled without any notice.
For Wu, the working hour is from 7 am to 11:59 pm
For Mg, the working hour is from 8 am  to 7:00 pm

For bankwire:
We accept bankwire internationally to VN, Canada and US banks. Contact me to get the bank info.
ALL OF THE BANKWIRE ORDERS MUST SCAN THE RECEIPT OF UR PAYMENT WITH UR BANK. OTHERWISE WE WILL HOLD 7 BUSINESS DAYS BECAUSE BANK WIRE TRANSFER CAN BE REVERSED WITHIN 7 DAYS. AND WE WERE SCAMMED BECAUSE OF THAT.
payment with bankwire, wu, mg must be processed with receipt scanned.

WE WILL CONSIDER SOME EXCEPTIONAL FOR CERTAIN TRUSTWORTHY PARTNER. OTHERWISE EVERYBODY MUST:
- SEND FIRST
- PAY ALL THE FEES ASSOCIATED TO YOUR EXCHANGES INCLUDING PAYMENT PROCESSOR'S FEES AND MERCHANT FEES

My fees:
Stock in your PM by WU, MG, Bankwire, cash direct deposit into Canada or us bank : 7%
Stock in your WMZ by Wu, MG, bankwire, cash direct deposit into canada or us bank : 6%
Stock in your BTC by WU, MG, bankwire, cash direct deposit into canada or us bank : 15% ( price based on preev.com)
PM to WMZ and vice versa : 3%
PM/WMZ to btc and vice versa : 5%

You can have a look on our exchange services in hackforums. You can see reviews on our services in hackforums and know more about us.
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1512626

THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT!
And pls dont forget we charge 2% more on holidays and weekend . thanks
thanks alot for ur cooperation.
We've been doing exchange services for years.
We have hundreds of satisfied customers over 200 countries.
It does not matter if you want to exchange 50 US - or 5 000 US - you are welcome.
We believe that communication is the best way to make people understand and believe each other. SO IF THERE IS ANYTHING UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE TALK IT OUT LOUD WITH US. WE ARE HERE FOR U .

Our contact:
yahoo: ntm124
yahoo: shadowprincess15
email: ntm124@gmail.com

If you see me offline, just send me an email and I will process your order right after I am online.
Thank you and good luck for both of us.

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: