Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin $ 1.000,00 this year  (Read 1681 times)
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

Increasing Litecoin rates in 2018 are unlikely to happen, but the fact that LTC's exchange rate has risen to $ 1,000 is doubtful because Litecoin's exchange rate is currently at $ 216.85. Investors who are focusing on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and NEO so that LTC only able to reach the $ 500 exchange rate by the end of 2018.

Sync485

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

Unfortunately, LitePay VISA cards program got delayed, which is very bad news for Litecoin prices at the moment. Even worse the team kept silent till the last moment. But if they let it comes true eventually, LitePay will bring the 2nd breath into Litecoin and will make the price to reach 1k.

it eventually will be 1.000 dolar. no matter what litepay or no. litecoin is cheap fast old and known coin. nothing can hurt litecoin Smiley
AltCoinMarketing

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

I have been in on Litecoin for a bit. I like the growth and potential. I moved some around the other day and was surprised how fast it works! I missed out on the fork, my coins were stuck in Coinbase. But, I am excited to see what more growth comes this year as well.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

I have been in on Litecoin for a bit. I like the growth and potential. I moved some around the other day and was surprised how fast it works! I missed out on the fork, my coins were stuck in Coinbase. But, I am excited to see what more growth comes this year as well.
Litecoin is also the best coin for long and still existing. I agree, litecoin is growing and really has the potential and even we hold it for long we can have profit. I also believe on the growth of this coin.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

Recently new service LitePay was launched (It allows to accept Litecoin, store and spend Litecoin securely, or turn Litecoin into dollars with the LitePay Card).
But we don't see any feedback from market, price is stable Sad
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

The price of a LightCoin on average never exceeds 5% of BitCoin price. Usually it is 2-3% of BTC price.
If LTC price will be 1k$, then BTC price should be 20k-30k$...

And you don't believe that the price of bitcoin this year can reach $30000? I believe. The price of the coin depends on the relationship between supply and demand. And I think that this year the demand for LTC will be very high, because the development team has planned a lot of interesting events.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Unfortunately, LitePay VISA cards program got delayed, which is very bad news for Litecoin prices at the moment. Even worse the team kept silent till the last moment. But if they let it comes true eventually, LitePay will bring the 2nd breath into Litecoin and will make the price to reach 1k.

it eventually will be 1.000 dolar. no matter what litepay or no. litecoin is cheap fast old and known coin. nothing can hurt litecoin Smiley

i basically agree with you, but as was fairly mentioned before, BTC price should be at least 20-30k$ for LTC to be worth 1k$. And though i believe both will happen this year, with working LitePay LTC can hit 1k$ price even before those levels for BTC.

DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

OP, your statement here in my own point of view is somewhat unlikely to materialize this year. Maybe next year who knows.
Although Litecoin is becoming more and more important with new developments. The interest for litecoin has risen with LitePay and it is going up and up. The transaction process will enable Litecoin users to purchase products and services through businesses with a flat transaction fee of one percent. Litecoin combines all of the benefits of Bitcoin, but with shorter transaction times and lower fees.
With incites like this, i just can't wait to see Litecoin's progress in the days to come.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

I have read that I will pass BitcoinCash for LTC. I did not find it convincing. LTC will of course get higher price levels. But I do not think you can pass the BCC.
titovvald

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

I'm not sure that Litetson will cost $ 1,000.00 although in the cryptology, everything can be
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Well, I do not know, I would not be so sure of it
Flamaicon (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

2018 will be the LITECOIN year.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

That's a long shot but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up to 1k USD this year. It needs to make another 5x from current price. If whole crypto currency market rise like that it would happen, otherwise I don't see it coming this year.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.

theres nothing bad in daydreaming besides thats the only free things can make you feel successful..but reality talks lite coin cant make that growth in this year,theres no indication that the coin has enough capacity to reach that amount,unless some whales bet on it
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

I have read that I will pass BitcoinCash for LTC. I did not find it convincing. LTC will of course get higher price levels. But I do not think you can pass the BCC.
Are you talking about the fork of Litecoin -> Litecoin cash? It's a scam so don't use any client that wants you to enter your private key.
If you mean that you can send BCH to LTC, of course its impossible they are different so you can't do that.
About the speculation of bitcoin hitting $1,000 for this year, I think it won't happen for this year maybe for XMR is.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:52 AM

People are expecting huge growth with their LTC holding, but don't know exactly how the market is going to react. Surely it will reach more than 1000$, but when nobody knows when it will reach.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

I feel that this is a baseless prediction. even for bitcoin, it's still very difficult to reach that price. well, maybe for this year, i estimate that ltc price could reach $ 500. well, and it will happen at the end of the year.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

Right now, the crypto market is still in a correction even after the nice rally from early Feb lows
so $1000 looks high to people. When it starts moving up fast like last year, then $1000 or more
will not be a problem to achieve.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Many believe in it, but there are optimists and pessimists, and you are straight ahead of a realist who was already in the future and you know what will happen. And I'll tell you that above the limit of $ 400 to expect and not worth it.
Annagashkova

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

We can say for each currency that it will cost x2-x3 by the end of the year, but do not you think that growth should slow down already and 2018 will not be like 2017?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: