Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 02:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin $ 1.000,00 this year  (Read 1714 times)
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

Well, I don't see why Litecoin can not reach that value.
But, in my opinion, it will not happen in this year.
I think the growth will be steadily build up for next few years.
however, let's jut hope it will reach this expectation soon, nothing wrong with that anyway  Grin.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

If rumors about facebook will be agreed in some time litecoin will get big pump in it price, so after that target of even 2k will be possible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nevzat

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

These figures looks like little impossible for litecoin if you ask me. At least it’s very unlikely for this year. If you check it’s market cap and volume you can understand why i think it’s very for litecoin to make 5x this year. It needs much more time than a year.

hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

A thousand dollars is not too low. a few months ago there was a price of around 50-60 dollars.
If it is 1000 dollars, it will be increased 20 times compared to that price. so I think it would be very hard to have $ 1000.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

Basically if between believe or not believe.. I'm more tended on believe. Anyhow this coin has long been known to many people, and close to many people, the supports will always be there for this coin.
Yes though that's not certain.. but I can trust it, that it will go towards $1000, in this year or next years. Whatever the outcome will be, which obviously that this coin will remain close among many people.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.
i think its possible that it will reach 1,000$ , lets wait what will happen in this end of this year, LTC is a long term investment and it will grow in the future.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Why? Really, why $1000? maybe $500 or it may just gone or down to cents?
I really want to make the price of LTC to get higher then $1000 but why it will grow up on such position?
Please, describe it
I can say for some crypto-coins the same, that they will grow to 500, 900, 2000$
But why the LTC will?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Vseguin45

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

I believe in this hypothesis, as the cryptocurrency market showed at the end of last year, anything is possible, price variations can be very rapid in both directions, in just a few days the Litecoin can take hundreds of dollars, so I believe that the Litecoin will reach $1.000 this year.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

litecoin may be reach $1000 this year when btc market stable & litepay release ,or may be when btc more than $ 30.000..may be in Q3 this year.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

It can do it . Actually, the founder of ltc is a well known guy, i even follow him on twitter and he seems to be a great guy. The bad action he took is selling his bags of ltc, that made the price of the coin drop for a period of time and now its ready for some gains.
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

Lite coin is an interesting coin to follow, especially in the last 4-5 months it showed significant development and reached very high numbers in very short time. I would be following it’s journey but I’m not sure about the 1k milestone. First we need to see when the market fully recovers and party for alt coins start.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

Nobody knows actually how many he will cost LTC, but by the end of 2018 it can reach $1000, everything depends on a market status and as will cost other coins. My forecast by the end of 2018 Bitcoin of $30000, LTC of $700-800.

Soglz

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

The end of the year will be hot, btc 40 k , ltc 1200 Wink
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.

This is very possible. Well, I made a very little research as far as the price movements of Litecoin (LTC) in the market is concerned. That was very amazing indeed. And with its track record, it is very easy for Litecoin (LTC) to reach $1,000 when this year ends.

Let us take a look, for example, at the performance of Litecoin (LTC) in the year 2017. On January 1, 2017, LTC was only valued at a little more than $4. When the year ends, on December 30, 2017 to be exact, Litecoin (LTC) was already valued as high as $245. That is more than a hundred fold.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

500$ is target for LTC this year. 1000$ very hard only ETH posiable
adaShipper

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

I don't think that the price gonna exceed $250 this year, however Litecoin "is a safe bet", it's exchanged everywhere, and it's probably one of the best coins for the "HODLERS".
The true challenge of Litecoin is to becoming a Pair in all the major exchanges. we can hope that to happen in 2019 since some brokers, recently coinmama, make it possible to buy Litecoin directly with PayPal (https://www.coinmama.com/?ref=ohachami@gmail.com).

witch is a good news especially for the newbies as they could get Litecoin without buying Bitcoin first and then exchange it

coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

I cannot deny the fact that litecoin is awesome and its always bullish in my eyes with its real world use. But I guess it cannot do 1000 dollars that much easily. I can expect to see something like 450 with it but not 1000.

maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

I think that Litcoin was dead. Dev did not develop anything further. I think it will fall down soon and not be able to reach $ 1000
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

I agree with you. With Charlie Lee dropping his entire litecoin holdings would result a non bias development about the coin. Now, we don't see any updates about the project, but it's not yet too late. I mean it's Q2 of 2018
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

This value is over-rated this year and we will not see this value this year but in a couple of years we might see this prices for litecoin as it has the potential to reach that level.This currency has well developed technology with faster speed and low fees.We might see prices upto 2times from now onwards.So wait for that time to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: