Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin $ 1.000,00 this year  (Read 1680 times)
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

The absolute maximum for this coin was $ 360. I saw a coin rising in a short period of time and over large numbers but I do not think that will be the Litekoin
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

It does not seem possible for Litecoin to be able to reach $ 1,000 this year. I think if it approaches its highest price it will be very good for this coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

It does not seem possible for Litecoin to be able to reach $ 1,000 this year. I think if it approaches its highest price it will be very good for this coin.

I agree with you. Litecoin includes stable coins and I think growth for this year will not exceed 250% of the current price. So, I think that litecoins are unlikely to reach $ 1000 this year.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

to be honest, i'm one a big fan of litecoin. litecoin is a good coin with good technology and a good team. but i think still hard for litecoin to reach $1000, perhaps $500 at the end of this year still possible.
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

i think this predictions is unrealistic
i believe ltc is very potential altcoin,
but, its sounds impossible for me if LTC will hit $1000 in this year

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

1000 USD is a huge target for litecoin and I don't think that it will reach this value by end of the year. It only could happen if bitcoin sees prices of 80,000 or 100,000 USD per Bitcoin. But I am also not sure about that BTC pricerange!
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

Litecoin is one of my ace coins in my portfolio. I believe that it is not hard for Litecoin to reach $1 by the end of this year. My expectation for Litecoin is the same as in Ethereum. Strong and very stable, that's how I can defined Litecoin among other altcoins. Litecoin is like a sleeping giant that's just waiting for the right time to show everyone how tough it is.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

It's possible, but I would say that it's not because LTC is so good, if it will grow, it will just follow the market.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

I do not know about that, you are expecting that litecoin will surpass its previous all time high in terms of dollars for about three times and that is a lot especially in a market which is showing no signs that is going to skyrocket that soon in my opinion if litecoin returns to its previous all time high in this year you should be grateful, and even that is very difficult.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

I also believe in this currency, but spent many years dragging it with considerably lower prices, went from 2013 to early April 2017 with a price of $ 2.90 to $ 9.90, and I believe that $ 1000 this year can be very speculative, but with Facebook adoption is another line of speculative thinking.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

1000 USD is a huge target for litecoin and I don't think that it will reach this value by end of the year. It only could happen if bitcoin sees prices of 80,000 or 100,000 USD per Bitcoin. But I am also not sure about that BTC pricerange!
I agree with you because the potential of LTC is still huge and the $ 1000 price can happen this year but only when the BTC reaches over $ 50,000 can this happen. I personally believe in their development team because all of their team are very good at Blockchain and have a lot of strategies to attract new investors to LTC. Just follow up on the price increase of LTC this year and everyone will have the answer

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

To reach such high price, LTC needs really boom announce! As history shows, LTC always has price which is equivalent to 1-2% of BTC price. Just imagine what will be BTC price if LTC`s one will be 1k$  Cool

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.

lol

please be clever when you spot targets.

until 2030s none of coins can reach to 7 digits.

maybe end of 2025 btc or eth can go to 6th digitis.
iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

The absolute maximum for this coin was $ 360. I saw a coin rising in a short period of time and over large numbers but I do not think that will be the Litekoin
and that happens when bitcoin prices explode last year, that means if bitcoin prices skyrocket again this year then automatically most crypto will also get the effect of bitcoin skyrocketing and it is possible that litecoin is worth $1k because crypto is getting popular you know, let alone litecoin one of the most popular and potential in crypto
thedarksun

Activity: 639

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

Litecoin is one of the best coin in cryptocurrency and objective 1000 dollars is possible but i think it has too small time for this. Probably this coin will be need more time to achieve this big price, because its growth is not especially high
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

Litecoin seems to have no potential for Asian countries to take steps to ban, with an important potential for users of privacy. I hope it finds the right value and does not hurt investors.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

To me, there is no certainty in LTC, the strongest trait with the ability to handle large and rapidly growing mass sequences is under intense competition on other altcoins. In addition, LTC needs to improve and demonstrate its strength to compete with ETH. It takes time to mature from the adjustments and overcome the challenges from themselves.
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

sounds great bro. If litecoin can reach $ 1000 by the end of 2018, I think there are many who become millionaires. which I think may ltc will reach 1000 $. if there is a better pump
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

Oh yeah, i want it too. I am sure it will happen this year. But it only could happen if bitcoin and ethereum is rising up. I think ltc is good too, it is look like one of the most successful altcoin beside bitcoin and ethereum. So many peoples interested to join litecoin. So reaching $1000 USD/LTC, i think it is Possible. Overall, i suggest you, all investors, don't dump for all altcoin, especially for bitcoin, ethereum, and of course litecoin. So the price will rise up slowly but sure. Thanks

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Mschwarz

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Litecoin can be $1000 if the whole market capitalization hits 2 trillion dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: