Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin $ 1.000,00 this year  (Read 1681 times)
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

I believe LTC will see $1k, when however who knows, before 2020 fo sure

baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

Litecoin is like Bitcoin's little brother. And they are perfectly fine with that role. The only way for Litecoin to reach $1000 this year is if Bitcoin reaches $50 000. I personally don't see them as a great standalone project. They are perfectly fine with staying in the shadows of the big boys and there is nothing wrong with that, but $1000 ? $200-300 by the end of 2018 would be more than enough and even that depends a lot on the market itself. Good luck !
It is our expectation, but I find that very few people are predicting the true price of the altcoin, today the market is going in the wrong direction, maybe in a short time maybe litecoin is increased. or down, many strong speculators have conquered prices any time they want. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately predict the market today.

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

This is not going to happen, and if it happens, it wont be during this year, neither the next one.
It needs to make a x10 from the actual price, and making a x10 while being a top five coin, it's not easy.

Hello
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

This is not going to happen, and if it happens, it wont be during this year, neither the next one.
It needs to make a x10 from the actual price, and making a x10 while being a top five coin, it's not easy.

I agree with you. I don't see Litecoin go x10 this year, this is usually happen with the new coins. Litecoin is already established and popular.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

This price is definitely achievable by the coin with well developed technology making faster transactions with lower fees over the internet.Litecoin has shown signigicant growth from last year and still it has potential to grow in future.$1000 can be achieved but it cannot be said that when it will be there.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

1.000$ is very optimistic but 500$ per LTC seems to be possible. ATH from December was around 400$ so 500$ would be great.
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:10:11 AM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

There needs to be some fundamental reason why people would want to buy it for that price.  So these attributes are already present: Confiable, strong, present in all big exchanges.  Yet it is $115.50 as of today.  Why would anyone want to buy it more than the current market price?  For the rumor that facebook could partner with it?  That doesn't justify much more than the current market price.

If there is a realistic chance that the target is $2,000,000, then $1,000,000 would be a reasonable price.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

Do you think that it would happen and you imagine if you were surprised and if you were good or bad, if lotrcoin cost about 1,000,000 this year I think that is a great opportunity for we.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.

People go crazy and believe in miracles, what could be an increase in x10 for this coin, when the whole market in red and in summer clearly recovery will not be the maximum. Constant corrections will bring down the dynamic growth of coins.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

Well I believe that litecoin will reach $1,000, but not in this year that's impossible to reach litecoin that price so maybe we can see that highest peak maybe 2 or 3 years because litecoin is so slowly increase for me.

o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

It want happen this year but next year is halving time. So the new coin supply is cut in half. The only 2 major coins drastically reduce the supply every 4 years is Bitcoin and Litecoin. Next once are Litecoin 2019, Bitcoin 2020 when bitcoin moves to 1.6% emission rate.

Get used to it.
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:08 AM

I like Litecoin but I don't think it will hit 1k this year. There has been no noise around it for a while, it seem to have gone quiet. Hopefully i'm run and it does.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

Had to actually check to see what LTC was at, since I don't follow its price as a matter of habit.  $120 right now, which is astounding to me.

I'd say that bitcoin is going to have to rebound significantly this year (and likely next year as well) before ltc goes even halfway to $1000.  Won't say that it can't happen, because there are few things as unpredictable than the price of altcoins and ltc is one that some merchants actually accept.  Time has proven that it's foolish to write it off, even if it isn't as sexy as some others.  OTOH, ethereum is already halfway to $1000, so it's already shown it was the better bet. 
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

I agree with you. I don't see Litecoin go x10 this year, this is usually happen with the new coins. Litecoin is already established and popular.

You are all wrong!

Have you not realized that Bitcoin grew more than ten times in the previous year? And Bitcoin is not only in the top 5; it is in the top 1. And if you say that it is a special case as it involves Bitcoin, then let us go to the second spot which is occupied by Ethereum. It also grew more than ten times in the same year. The same goes to Ripple, and so on. And let us take a look at Litecoin in 2017. The year started with LTC at $4 plus, and it ended with $216 plus. That is more than x20. So x10 for Litecoin within the year is very possible!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

With a current market conditions right now, I don't think so . I believe in Litecoin it was only 3 dollar  before and now it's really more than that, still it does not convince me that will reach your 1k target this year. We have 6 months more. Crypto is crazy maybe you are right and I am wrong.

Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Litecoin is one of the best coin of crypto market. And I believe on this coin, but 1000 dollar price level is the difficult level to reach in this year I think.

sb1982

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

Litecoin is one of the best coin of crypto market. And I believe on this coin, but 1000 dollar price level is the difficult level to reach in this year I think.
not just difficult....but reaaaally really difficult...BTC should be 30 000 than?
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

Yes Im the big fans of this coin to, but $1000 sound still to far away from me. I do not think Litecoin will reach the $ 1000 price in 2018. Litecoin needs more time to develop and promote their technology extensively.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Last all time high for Litecoin was around $420 in December 2017. It performed over 100 times in 2017. The bottom of 2018 was around $100 so $1000 price target will be only 10 times so not far fetched and possible.
Mschwarz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

If the whole crypto market reaches 2~3 trillions this year, Litecoin can reach even 2-3k.
Facebook will likely create their own token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: