Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin $ 1.000,00 this year  (Read 1679 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

no, this year the price of litecoin only between 500 USD - 600 USD
i think maybe the most reasonable year for litecoin to reach that price is in the next year my friend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

Everyone wants to hype the coin they are holding but facebook partnering with litecoin is just to much, they are banning the advertisement of cryptocurrency then they are going to partner with litecoin, where did you read that, is that coming from their official channel or a whale who wants to dump his bag.

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

Litecoin is one of my favorite altcoin. It brings high stability to the investment. This is altcoin with a large market capitalization, it is ranked 6th coinmarketcap, many experts say that this altcoin has great potential, in the future it will grow strong and have high value. This year Litecoin will find it hard to reach the $ 1000 price. Currently Litecoin is priced at around $ 120, which is very low. I think Litecoin will need more time to recover and grow. I think the highest price that Litecoin can achieve this year is $ 600.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

If the whole crypto market reaches 2~3 trillions this year, Litecoin can reach even 2-3k.
Facebook will likely create their own token.
To reach a trillion dollar market we need to see a crazy ride in the price of bitcoin and for that to happen we need to see big institutional funds investing in the market which is highly unlikely this year because of the regulation issues and when that is sorted out we might see these rallies but in all seriousness i would rather hold some other coin than litecoin to make a profit. Tongue
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.

I think litecoin is a great coin which has a good popularity and cap. In my opinion, it can reach 1k in the future, but I am not sure about that it can do it in this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

If LTC reaches 1000 $, other top altcoins with similar price will make at least 2-3x more in gains.

For anything LTC achieves, there is another altcoin out there that does it better, the story of LTC quickly went downhill after its owner (@SatoshiLite) sold all his LTC holdings...

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

LTC is a good, and the main thing the stable coin. The key word here is stable. It steadily moves forward, but very slowly ... I think that those payment systems that consider LTC as a means of payment choose him for his fairly stable price (not only in this, but still). I think that in 2018 for LTC it is unrealistic to reach $ 1,000 mark. Perhaps after a few large pampas, when the BTC price is $40-50k, then the price for LTC will grow to $1000. But such a scenario will not be until 2019-2020 (in my opinion).
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

somehow i cant believe litecoin will reach this price this year. it is a good coin with a good growth but now there is a lot of competition. maybe we'll see the price in one or two years, but i do not think this year.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

Litecoin is a great coin and its price goes along with bitcoin and rest of crypto market. If bitcoin goes to $50K or higher by end of this year, Litecoin will go to somewhere in $1K - $2K.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

Litecoin is a great coin and its price goes along with bitcoin and rest of crypto market. If bitcoin goes to $50K or higher by end of this year, Litecoin will go to somewhere in $1K - $2K.
But the reality of Litecoin going to $1,000,000 this year is too ambitious what will be the possible price of bitcoin if Litecoin hits that price? $1B or so?

Many people like Litecoin and it's one of the earliest coin that said to be an altcoin but due to some reasons I can't see it going further at this moment.

Wanting to see it at $1,000 but let's be real and realistic with our expectation not only to Litecoin but to other altcoins as well.

rostpAyment

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

I also agree with you and
clearly, Bitcoin is currently experiencing a serious problem, where the scalability problem can not be solved yet. The problem of scalability is not only impact on the slow process of the transaction, but also on the cost of swelling will be more expensive. Some of the Hard Forks planned to solve the Bitcoin scalability problem also have not been realized. If this problem does not get serious handling, there could be a buildup of network loads, so Bitcoin's Blockchain network can not handle transactions anymore.
from here Litecoin (LTC) has the opportunity to "shine". Because the problem of scalability is not possible, because Blocksize (Block size) owned by Platform Litecoin is 8 MB, or 8 times larger than Blockitze owned Bitcoin.
the Bitcoin platform is currently only capable of handling 3 to 7 transactions per second, so it is clear that if Bitcoin transactions reach billions or even trillions, the transaction settlement and validation process will be very slow. Unlike Litecoin that is capable of handling more than 1,500 transactions per second. This opens a great opportunity for Litecoin to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future, regardless of its function as an Investment or Payment System.
Litecoin cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, but is issued on a completely different protocol. It was conceived to do something pure digital money. Litecoin uses a script algorithm - Called originally as s-crypt, but pronounced as 'script'. Manuscripts favors large amounts of high-speed RAM, can be used only. The result of the chic script as 'a difficult memory problem'. litecoin algorithm will allow for a total of 84 million Litecoin to be made. The maximum given this time is greater than Bitcoin, reflecting the level four times faster than the transaction confirmation. This time difference can make litecoin more attractive to traders.

Although 64.73 percent of litecoin units have spread, the opposite is faster than Bitcoin because while Bitcoin is in the SHA-256 algorithm, Litecoin uses relatively new scrypt. SHA-256 is more complicated, requiring a higher level than uncomplicated scrypt. Since Lee intended for litecoin to dilemma by people every day, he made sure for an algorithm to be more convenient to run. If making litecoin is easier to take for ordinary people.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

That's impossible to happen litecoin will not reach $1,000 this year, litecoin is slow progressing so it's hard for litecoin to reach that price so I think maybe around $400 this year.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

I do not think it is possible for litecoin to reach this amount in this year because the rate at which the price of this coin rise is slow although it is a good coin with potentials but it might reach this price in the near future.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Litecoin is one of the altcoin that I like so much, it has a professional team, a huge support community, it's quite large, ranked at # 6 coinmarketcap. This shows Litecoin very promising, I believe this is one of the altcoin worth to invest now. At present Litecoin prices are quite low, fluctuate in about $ 120. I guess this year Litecoin will be difficult to reach the price of $ 1000, this is a high price, Litecoin will need more time. I think the highest price that Litecoin can achieve at the end of this year is $ 600.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

With good news you certainly exaggerated and C the expected cost. If bitcoin will rise this year to $ 60,000, then Litecoin will rise to $ 1,000. Otherwise, it will not happen.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

I also agree with you and
clearly, Bitcoin is currently experiencing a serious problem, where the scalability problem can not be solved yet. The problem of scalability is not only impact on the slow process of the transaction, but also on the cost of swelling will be more expensive. Some of the Hard Forks planned to solve the Bitcoin scalability problem also have not been realized. If this problem does not get serious handling, there could be a buildup of network loads, so Bitcoin's Blockchain network can not handle transactions anymore.
from here Litecoin (LTC) has the opportunity to "shine". Because the problem of scalability is not possible, because Blocksize (Block size) owned by Platform Litecoin is 8 MB, or 8 times larger than Blockitze owned Bitcoin.
the Bitcoin platform is currently only capable of handling 3 to 7 transactions per second, so it is clear that if Bitcoin transactions reach billions or even trillions, the transaction settlement and validation process will be very slow. Unlike Litecoin that is capable of handling more than 1,500 transactions per second. This opens a great opportunity for Litecoin to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future, regardless of its function as an Investment or Payment System.
Litecoin cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, but is issued on a completely different protocol. It was conceived to do something pure digital money. Litecoin uses a script algorithm - Called originally as s-crypt, but pronounced as 'script'. Manuscripts favors large amounts of high-speed RAM, can be used only. The result of the chic script as 'a difficult memory problem'. litecoin algorithm will allow for a total of 84 million Litecoin to be made. The maximum given this time is greater than Bitcoin, reflecting the level four times faster than the transaction confirmation. This time difference can make litecoin more attractive to traders.

Although 64.73 percent of litecoin units have spread, the opposite is faster than Bitcoin because while Bitcoin is in the SHA-256 algorithm, Litecoin uses relatively new scrypt. SHA-256 is more complicated, requiring a higher level than uncomplicated scrypt. Since Lee intended for litecoin to dilemma by people every day, he made sure for an algorithm to be more convenient to run. If making litecoin is easier to take for ordinary people.

Sounds like badly google-translated article from 2012...its 2018 now
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

Litecoinis a good coin, in the future it might very well be used as a currency for purchases.

People will start using it, the demand will increase and finally the price will rise.But 1,000,00 is very unrealistic.It will never reach that price, not int the next 10 years.Unless every person on this planet starts using litecoin.And that's definitely not gonna happen for the next 50 years.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

Litecoin is a good coin and I think if crypto market will continue to pump till the end of the year there's possible that litecoin will hit a 1k price. And all of us is hoping that this down trend is over this month.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

The $ 1000 expected exchange rate for Litecoin is an absurdity. Litecoin's exchange rate was the bump at February 2018, reaching almost $ 300. So the very low possibility of the Litecoin exchange could reach $ 1000 this year. So you should not be too hopeful that LTC rates will bump.
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

Yea thats while the creator of Litecoin sold his entire stake lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: