Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wealth distribution cryptocurrency  (Read 51 times)
jakob_ (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

With cryptocurrency boom there are many idealists claiming that it is the biggest wealth transfer in history but we all know it is not truth. At least not for now.

So I always imagine some kind of cryptocurrency based on altruism and equality that will for example share 50% or more or maybe even all of your investment with all other users, something like distributed fund.
With that a good KYC system should be implemented so one user can't get multiple shares etc. And also put some lock period maybe and community voting and wealth sharing for specific projects so people can't withdraw just to buy lambo or if community approves buy a lambo Cheesy

I know that some rules should be set so people doesn't play out the system but I would really like to see how people would react to something like this.

I tried to find similar crytocurrencies but without success.
Does some of you know is there cryptocurrency that works like this? And what are your thoughts on this?
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

cryptocurrency based on altruism and equality that will for example share 50% or more or maybe even all of your investment with all other users, something like distributed fund.
....so one user can't get multiple shares etc. voting and wealth sharing for specific projects

You should look at Grantcoin, which is trying to provide universal basic income through crypto. Cool.

And also Secret God has wealth/revenue share for members and members are limited to one share.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2850523.0

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
jakob_ (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Nice, thanks. I'll check them out.
jakob_ (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

You should look at Grantcoin, which is trying to provide universal basic income through crypto. Cool.

And also Secret God has wealth/revenue share for members and members are limited to one share.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2850523.0
This Secret God token doesn't look serious to me but Grantcoin has a nice story (it is rebranded to Manna lately) so that could be what I am looking for.
lassenbits

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

Yes the manna coin seems interesting with their mind on the right place.
However with a big team they have very little presence and a vague website/roadmap imo.
I will be keeping an eye out for this and see if they can move something in the near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: