Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on Nexus  (Read 82 times)
CameThenLeftThenCame (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:10:36 AM

So nexus is one of those coins that stand out to me. One reason is the low market cap atm considering it has partnerships with a space system company witch previously helped fund SpaceX in it`s early days. For those who haven`t watched the news, they just launched falcon heavy witch was the most powerful rocket launched thus far by anyone into space. Yeh. they even put a the founders Car in space. They are also aiming to bring internet satellites to space witch would make the internet far more widespread than it is today. I would also like to point out that they team of this coin seem very keen on making their coin one of the most secure fixing alot of the issues with transaction tampering. Also they implement a much stronger encryption key for their protocol with 1024bit key instead of bitcoins 256 bit key. Probably overkill but better to be picky then to be fucked over by an alien supercomputer rigth? Anyways if you like these techy coins i would suggest you take a look at Nexus as we might see it in top 10 someday once their start launching the nodes into space hehe Smiley

As always don`t invest before you investigate....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: