Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS KNC Saturn.[pre-order]  (Read 981 times)
Beta-coiner1 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:10:26 AM

I have a pre-order for a KNC Saturn that is fully paid for and due for delivery by Oct. 15th.Interested parties can pay in BTC or other non-reversible forms of payment and would also be willing to do escrow provided you pay the fees.I can prove trust via Ebay history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:42:34 PM

Is this on ebay? Where are you located?

Beta-coiner1 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:48:00 PM

I'm in the Northeast US.I would be willing to change my pre-order details so it can be delivered or picked up depending on the preference of the individual who has won.On another note,the chips are finished.
You have all been waiting for an update on our chips and we can today announce that the Fabrication process has finished and the wafers are on their way to the packing assembly house right now. They will be in the assembly house for a few days before they make their way to us in Sweden  and of course via the fastest method possible.

While it’s going to be a tight and we always knew it was. Time to market is everything in this business after all. We have also broken a few speed records in this business to bring a design to market in the fastest time possible.  But we are still on track to have Jupiter/Saturn shipping this month.

We will update this news site as often as we can with news. We will even have some videos this week from our Swedish assembly factory as some of our smaller parts begin to be assembled ready for full production the minute the chips arrive.

We would also like to take this opportunity to say that while we have remained as silent as possible on our simulations and only promised figures that we know we can meet. we will not down clock our chips to 400 we will release all our machines with the greatest hashing power we can. So yes the rumors are true Jupiter will be greater than 400 by a significant margin as a free gift from us to all our loyal customers. The first chips off of the production line we will run at full speed in our launch video so you can all see exactly how fast we can make Jupiter run.
I'm assuming since Jupiter and Saturn will have the same chips both have a much greater than advertized speed!!!!!

vesperwillow

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:10:56 PM

Why are you selling? Is this on ebay? How much, or can I just make an offer?

Beta-coiner1 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:14:28 AM

I'm selling because the place where the miner was supposed to go might have a disruption in power in the Nov. timeline.The offer isn't on Ebay,but If there is no offer here I would likely create an auction there instead over the next few days.Anyone can make an offer and I think it is fairly clear they will be able to make back profit without issue according to genesis.The Saturn is also likely to be overspec'd when it also launches by ~30%.

I don't have a firm price yet as I'm waiting on the initial speed of the Saturn.

vesperwillow

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:36:33 AM

I just realized I missed your PM amidst a flood of others, sorry bout that. Keep me up to date via PM. I'll see if I can give you a general offer today/soonish.

Beta-coiner1 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:46:41 PM

Just replied to your message and consider this a general bump,lol.

Beta-coiner1 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:33:18 AM

I think 33 BTC would be an acceptable start.

Beta-coiner1 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:24:34 PM

Auction is now closed!!

vesperwillow

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:27:34 PM

I think 33 BTC would be an acceptable start.

I wanted to bid but right now I have funds on hold.. lmk if you decide to open it up again, unless it's sold

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: