Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance: future plannings  (Read 263 times)
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:56 AM

Binance strikes me as smarter than that and I think they will innovate to stay ahead of the curve, at least for 2018 and the foreseeable future.

Yes, the CEO of Binance seems to very cool and I don`t see any overbearing manner. Many people who getting successful acting funky. But he don`t. Thats a good sign.

I don't know he seemed a lot more accessible and down to earth last year judging his linked in posts from then.
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:47:58 AM

Binance stock exchange my favorite stock market.So I bought the binance coin.I think Ceo is a very good and trustworthy person.So my confidence is endless
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:25:03 AM

Do you know which products Binance will launch in the future?

Could it be a own blockchain, wallet or lending-service,...?

I mean they have a lot of money and a very strong team....

What do you think?

I`m pretty sure Binance will grow. So I`m considering to buy a huge amount of Binance-coins.

Heres some things quoted by their white paper:

Feature Rollout
We will roll out the platform in roughly the following order:
● Spot trading
● Margin trading
● Futures
● Anonymous instant exchange
● Decentralized (on-chain) exchange
and more...

Source: https://www.binance.com/resources/ico/Binance_WhitePaper_en.pdf

I agree with you their coins are gonna be worth a lot if this continues along with the coin burns.. I wish I had a larger stack.

So BNB coin is looking like a good investment for long-term now, agree?
The only problem is with a lot of the future plans that has been writing by the team in the binance whitepaper and then what will be happening with the binance token? Does it gain more utility usage after 50% discount fees by used binance token in the binance platform?
But the team must put more utility usage to the token itself. It will be so good in my opinion.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

Thank you for describing the future. I'll take it for realization and I will think about how and what I should invest. I will look at the dynamics and will gradually draw conclusions
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

Do you know which products Binance will launch in the future?

Could it be a own blockchain, wallet, dividends, lending-service,...?

I mean they have a lot of money and a very strong team....

What do you think?

I`m pretty sure Binance will grow. So I`m considering to buy a huge amount of Binance-coins.

I am sure that this is the right decision. I keep binance tokens and I am confident that with each bnb token`s burning their price will increase. Binance is a very promising exchange and their plans to become the first safe and fast exchange with low comissions in the cryptocurrency world. They expect more than 100 millions. users per week So its good time to buy it .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: