Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:23:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Millioner Portfolio for year 2018. now invest  (Read 239 times)
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

I researched these coins for long time. here the list. if you invest 1000$ each, when again peak comes, at least you can get 60000$.

**Do your own research also**

• Nano
    sia
    ZIL
    DRGN
    UTRUST
    TRX
    ADA
    coss
    LRC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Quite good picks - I mean a big portion of them.
NANO - really fast and free trasnactions, as well as there will be trust in blockcahi, this coin will grow
COSS - Im a big fan of this project, I ivnest myself, if they are able to significantly increase the volume on their Exchange it can be huge - the dividends are pretty good
DRGN - nice moonshot in upcoming months
SIA - I dont like it, I prefer ECC - it is the direct competitor
UTRUST - really undervaluated, can go 10-20x this year
TRX - I still think it is a scam coin - which definitely does not mean I could not make you some money of course
ADA - staple coin, good long-term investment

I appreciate some merit if this reading gave you some value.

Dude don't beg for merit. Anybody can do quick research and get what you just wrote as there is nothing outstanding why others should merit you. Adding that merit is really hard to get I think you have to write some amazing post and hope for merits, don't beg.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

I researched these coins for long time. here the list. if you invest 1000$ each, when again peak comes, at least you can get 65000$.

• Nano
    sia
    ZIL
    DRGN
    UTRUST
    TRX
    ADA
    coss
    LRC
    PRL

GVT should be on that list my friend! Smiley

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

I researched these coins for long time. here the list. if you invest 1000$ each, when again peak comes, at least you can get 65000$.

• Nano
    sia
    ZIL
    DRGN
    UTRUST
    TRX
    ADA
    coss
    LRC
    PRL

Feel free to share your research with us about each coin. I don't know all of them. Nano and Sia are pretty good investments, I don't know enought the others. 1000$ in each is pretty big investment ! I recently think to invest in TRX as I heard a lot about, but more 450/500$.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
GoodAltcoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

I'm with you on PRL.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Things more simple.

If cryptomarkets will grow than top 10 cryptocurrencies will be the best choice to get profit. If cryptocurrency will go down or stagnate,  the better way to gain profit will be underdogs, but it is not simple to find non scam undervalued crypto.
Anyway if you are here,  you believe that cryptocurrency will growing up.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

• Nano
    sia
    ZIL
    DRGN
    UTRUST
    TRX
    ADA
    coss
    LRC
    PRL

Feel free to share your research with us about each coin. I don't know all of them. Nano and Sia are pretty good investments, I don't know enought the others. 1000$ in each is pretty big investment ! I recently think to invest in TRX as I heard a lot about, but more 450/500$.

YOU MEAN 1000$  PER COIN IS RISKY. YES THERE IS. AS PER ME 10000$ I CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE. SO ARE YOU RECOMMENDED 500$?

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Yes its really good option You forget to mention NEO and EOS both having high potentiality . EOS creating great impact because This greatly simplifies the process of building and deploying decentralized applications. I am not supporting EOS but telling potentiality . Even you can add it to your portfolio if you wish .
Very good options. The alt market is big anyway, so I am sure he must have been able to weigh his options pretty well. NEO and EOS are good, and most especially, EOS is really going to be having a good time in this year and a lot of development coming up for it. If you are not supporting EOS with the knowledge you already have about it, I really wonder why or what you are waiting for.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

It will be difficult for people to follow the OP's advice on the one line instruction.
I am familiar with only 3 of your suggestions.

If indeed you have extensively researched each in your list you need to give us
some clues as to why you know these are positive performers.

Everyone can create a list like this and encourage others to invest in them with
only one line saying how great they will be!
He said it anyway for those who may care to do their own research. At least, he was kind enough to even show the community his own interest, and he does not really have to spoon feed everyone as those who are really interested will still hit the board and do some research all the same. However, with some of the coins and tokens listed that I know, I am sure he must have made a pretty decent choice.

I can see OP as someone who is really doing some research right now. I have some of those coins held right now and most especially my favorite being COSS. I really do not know why I have so much hope in this project, but then, it is glaring, and who should not? A very nice one and one with a lot of future prospect as long as the devs keep remaining active which so far, they have always been. Good most of them are even in their dip right now and anyone who is smart enough to invest now should reap some good benefit soon.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

• Nano
    sia
    ZIL
    DRGN
    UTRUST
    TRX
    ADA
    coss
    LRC
    PRL

I definitely don't agree with most of this.

ADA is always solid and TRX seems promising now with the news recently.
Loopring is strong and I have always liked it.

I would suggest looking into CRPT, Copytrack, and Sirin Labs. Those 3 are all at a substantial discount right now and will most likely all 5x - 10x by the end of the year.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

I don’t believe that these coins will rise so high to make the profits which were mentioned in the first post. Maybe I am too conservative but I prefer to invest in well-known famous currencies like Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

You forgot to mention Ark since it is the only French altcoin in the top 100 right now so It has a lot of potential to grown if they are doing some PR in France
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

Well i have TRX, ADA, XRP and some other coins that i am still holding. I believe that with the advent of better crypto months and higher market cap there coins will do greatly well and the yield would go far more than expected. Better news ahead in crypto. Everything will surely become better and not turn to worse.
TRX is even looking good after the huge dump it has experienced for a while now. I have never liked XRP anyway for a long term holding but from some of the things I am hearing, it should be a profitable one to hold as well, but being that it is heavily manipulated, I would rather not put much in it.

The OP has really listed some interesting folio and with some of the ones he has listed like COSS, SIA, TRX and ADA, I am sure he has done an extensive research. Will look more into the other ones.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: