Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN  (Read 7198 times)
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

Litecoin Potential to be a friendlier, more scalable version of Bitcoin. Litecoin already activated SegWit and Lightning which Bitcoin finally did but did not do for many months after each was first created for Bitcoin.

Ripple is Great They seem to be the most pragmatic and a lot of banks seem to partner with them, etc.
Ripple's focus is on providing technology to banks looking to make cross-border payments more efficient
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Ripple is centralized and has received a lot of media attention which in turn, led to many of its pumps.

Even though I'm not the biggest Litecoin fan if you look at the charts then ripple definitely looks like a pretty big bubble at the moment. It's on another run at the moment which could end at any given time, so it's incredibly risky.

Litecoin has pretty much stayed the same in BTC, and not increased in value that much. If it gets hyped up, it could go up to what ETH is at currently. But still, I don't think that either are the best choices.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

I prefer to choose litecoin as my investment since ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency. Litecoin already has a good market and growth, day by day so many merchant are use this currency as their payment. IMO it is still have room to make improvements.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

Very accurately described these two coins, especially in such an unusual form. Smiley In my opinion, Ripple really needs to buy and closely monitor it. As soon as the price rises, then sell, when it is fall, so start buying again. This is a pretty speculative coin. It has always been so, it will remain so.
PingGermoco

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

XRP isnt a cryptocurrency its a centralized coin which has the banking structure,it also has partnership with the central bank and these bankers can easily manipulate its price so i wouldnt invest to this coin,Litecoin in the other hand has more advantave than bitcoin and ethereum,tx confirmation is faster than these two giants which gives litecoin more useful.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

For me Litecoin is greater than Ripple because ripple is owned by banks and banks are the enemies of crypto litecoin is slowly moving up and ripple are so very fast to pump due to hype but soon it will get dump unlike litecoin even this coin is slowly to move up and has a weak volumes than ripple it's safer to invest than ripple.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

Personally I would go with ripple the future outlook and adoption by bankers makes it a potential crypto that is bound to be successful,  although is centealized litecoin had been around for while however we all witnessed the astronomical rise of ripple in Nov 2017 and there is a possibility of xrp achieving the that feat again.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

I prefer Litecoin than ripple because it is more trusted. In Litecoin you can leave it for a long time without worrying that the value would decrease in just a snap while ripple will give you trouble in a sleep because you are always worry it would dump anytime.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

My choice would be LTH because it combines all the benefits of bitcoin with a shorter transaction time and it has a low transaction fees. Its a peer to peer technology to operate with no  central authority just like btc where managing transactions and issuing money are being carried out collectively by the network. Most importantly, I think LTH is much stable than ripple.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

I like ripple because it is a very popular network: many banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure, and its native currency XRP (ripples) has been consistently present in the top 5 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization for the past several years.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

Both are good coins.
But I would choose Ripple.
I think it's a better coin.
It will rise for sure.

almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

I like Litecoin than Ripple. Both are good but Litecoin is stable than xrp now. As far as I know the dev of ripple now seems quiet to the community nothing information was given. Even the community is worrying.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

I sill hope that ripple will recover and go up.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

I have both coins and both are great. Very different in terms of sector.

Litecoin is one of the oldest coin and is price action is a little slow. It just went up big on 2017. Even though the price action is up and down i trust litecoin that in the long run the price will just go up.

Ripple is still a great buy as of now it is still cheap. Lately theres a lot of great news about ripple and it think the ptice will be affected.

If your plan is for long term buy ltc but if you are trading xrp will be better.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Coins are really different: Ripple is a centralized blockchain aimed to facilitate inter-banking payments (even if banks are not really using the XRP token). Litecoin is a decentralized blockchain with good tech

cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Both strong altcoins, with high potential. But I think that Litecoin will have the edge from a long term perspective. Ripple still can be a great investment because of its lesser price value, but that will probably change in the near future again, due to its many announcements.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

My favor goes to Litcoin over Ripple as Litcoin has more value then Ripple. Both have different field altcoins and don't have any comparison. Ripple is also a good altcoin but it give you less returns then litcoin in short term.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

if for the long term I suggest to buy ripple, because reportedly there will be a lot of good news about ripple

That’s exactly the reason why I would also go with XRP.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

Why not buy a little bit of both?
Myself I invested in a lot of crypto currencies (altcoins) and I never fully knew them all, there are so many coins on the market. One thing is for sure, the crypto currency market is here to stay and by diversifing your portofolio you may end up having a gold fish in it.
Ripple or Litecoin, Patato or Patatoe, same thing. Diversify and gain profit by reducing the risks.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

I invested in both coins Ripple XRP and LiteCoin LTC because they're my favorite coins since last year.
These two coins also has the speed that users will not feel any delay of sending coins between wallets and that's why Big Companies are partnering these two coins as their Blockchain partner for their products and services advancements.
But, if I choose one that for me is better than the other then I would go for Ripple because it is now widely used like countries in middle east like UAE and Saudi Arabia and recently Western Union is also partnering RIpple as their tool for money remittance through Blockchain.
I choose Ripple over LiteCoin.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: