Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Token from Airdrops got value someday?  (Read 396 times)
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

Would u plz tell me what tokens u have got from airdrop?
I have got IOST, Zpt. Both of them has listed in the exchange. Maybe we could share ur experience.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

I received a lot of tokens from Airdrops, but they haven't any value yet. When will be this tokens got value? in USD I mean?
I do also have a lot of tokens from participating on airdrops and as of my experience holding these tokens, it takes weeks or even a months for a tokens to be listed and got some value from some exchange. You will notice the price/value of a token by viewing your wallet at either etherscan.io or ethplorer.io
Note: not all tokens that you receive on airdrop has a high probability of having a value someday because most of tokens that are came from airdrops are sh*t tokens that even if you hold it in a year or even forever they will not get any value at all. So don't expect too much Smiley

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

They won't have a value until they reach exchanger platforms where you can trade your token in exchange of BTC or some currency. Check the websites of your airdrops so you'll have a clue if you still need to wait for it to have a value or not. If its still a new airdrop chances are there no available exchanger yet so wait for a couple of months more as the developers are probably doing their best to have their coin listed on those exchangers.
jmlimocon

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

I received a lot of tokens from Airdrops, but they haven't any value yet. When will be this tokens got value? in USD I mean?

Not all the tokens you received from airdrops has a value but when their ICO is successful,  their tokens are listed on exchange sites. Keep in touch to their channel or website for more information.

lmoe23

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

yes probably if it's a legit airdrop, but you can't predict if it's a shit airdrop or not.

I've participated on an airdrop and the coin it's polymath , they gave 250 coins for the ones who are approved on the KYC. And luckily I have 250 poly coins on MEW, current value is $1.36.

roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Sadly the based on my experience with airdrops . If you get the coins sell it immediately atleast you will get some thing . Because i have some coins while i received it had some value there was some buyers Noe literally lots of coins are zero.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

You don't have to do much to get these airdrops, so there is no point in selling quickly, Just hold these airdrops, it is likely that some of these would get value in future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
kreja

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

Even if only one of the ten airdrops I joined successed, it would be a great income, so I will hodl these tokens. Of course, some projects are obviously scam, just bypass and save your time to more valuable things.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

Token from airdrop got value or not is according many of factor. Most of that is the ICO success or not and the developer has great vision to make their token sold.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

yes some token come from airdrop will have some value later on depending on how success is their project, however if its not a success it will never have a value. its free though just join many airdrops.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

I think someday they will have value, maybe when their ICO succeeds. but I do not guarantee it. it really depends on the company because you get the coins for free without any investment.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

I rarely participate in Airdrops.  Most of them are garbage, and they appear every day very much.  Perhaps they will never go to the stock exchange.  But some people who spend a lot of time studying airdrops and participating in them earn good money.

[/center]
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

Usually tokens from airdrops don't have value, but if you hold it for a while it may increase in value. Since it is free money why the rush to sell?

legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

Nobody can guarantee that you will earn money on a certain project. But there are examples-such coins as OmiseGO, StellarLumens, XRB now stand good money. And first they were distributed by Airdrops.

I agree. I joined them. some are really appreciated. some may be garbage.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

That totally depends on the project from which you got the airdrops, if the project succeeds and gains market value then your tokens will certainly be valuable in future. Before choosing the project, be sure to read its white paper well and see if the project design has potential, as much as its almost impossible to tell which project will succeed, a properly laid out project, with proper frame and intention often succeeds, for now all you can do is be patient.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

It will only have a value if the developer or the one who created that coin is reliable for his business or he will go fund that coin to continue with real projects. If not it will have no value. A lot of tokens have no value because some wants only to have money on it after listing in a exchange.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:48:25 AM

Hello, replying to your question, the tokens received from Airdrops are not immediately valuable, you need to be patient and wait for the moment when the token grows, basically 70% of the tokens are not valuable, but there are times when the token received from the free distribution soars up as an example can be quoted Bitcoin RED

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

there is no fixed size to determine crypto value. know, it's not easy to increase the selling point. Airdrop developers must play an active role to improve the quality of their tokens.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

A very strange question, considering that they get absolutely free. No effort was made to obtain them. Their value, based on this, is already higher than your costs. You absolutely do not need to save these coins until better times and you will not lose. If the coins do not cost anything - not scary. You still did not pay for them.
Airdrop is the smallest thing to worry about. Take what they give and do not waste your nerves. And when or if they start to cost something, then you can already ponder.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

Check those coins mate if they will have a value at now in the market, and some of them will be go on.maybe just wait for it be lunched in markets. Try to get some information in their telegrams for updates
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: