Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisk, nano, or omg for 2018?  (Read 281 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

Pick the coin which is close to releasing a product. LISK is relaunching next week and has a usable project being released in just a few months time. ICOs will be able to use the lisk blockchain so the price will rise even further. NEO started to pump when icos went on the blockchain, the same will happen to lisk. It is already on major exchanges, all it needs is the ICOs and it will be recognised as the new improved version of ethereum.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1456

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

I've done my research just can't decide, and I know post isn't the greatest question sorry but I'm trying to decide between these three which one I would rather invest in if I had to pick one, which one would you pick and why? I want a rather safe coin in my portfolio other than ethererum that could possibly 4x in value by the end of the year.

None of them. I reckon 2018 will be the year of the anonymous coins once the regulators start coming after all the ICOs, starting from the larger ones all the way down to the small ones.

My advice would be to start doing your research on privacy coins now, and stop wasting your time on all those platforms.

I'm 50/50 on this, here's another possibility:
Regulation kicks in, requires ID checks for exchanges to legally operate, measures to prevent money laundering make privacy coins illegal and exchanges get hit by the law for listing them.

Regulation is all about ensuring we pay tax on our assets, privacy coins are the only thing getting in the way in this scenario.

But hey, DEX will solve this.

Any way on topic, OMG for me out of this list.

That's also possible but what legal basis do the regulators have against proof of work, anonymous coins? Privacy is a basic human right, no ifs and no buts, and we can fight for it in court.

On the contrary, ICOs can already be classified as illegal and unlicensed securities, operating outside the law the day it was sold to the public. Also, we have already seen cease and desist orders issued on a handful of ICOs like Bitconnect. That's only the beginning.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptocucumber (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:31 AM

So it's seem like most people are towards lisk, I really can't decide, I feel like lisk is the safest, nano will just slowly rise in value, and omg I think will gain the most money. But who knows.
ahmed

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

in my opinion is nano or Lisk, because the price will continue to rise, if omg I hesitate to ride because omg is a long coin. it depends on your own choice do not tergatung with opinion of others, rest assured with your heart.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Pick the coin which is close to releasing a product. LISK is relaunching next week and has a usable project being released in just a few months time. ICOs will be able to use the lisk blockchain so the price will rise even further. NEO started to pump when icos went on the blockchain, the same will happen to lisk. It is already on major exchanges, all it needs is the ICOs and it will be recognised as the new improved version of ethereum.

There is no need to keep all the eggs in one basket. Therefore, invest in all three coins. This will reduce the risk of loss. I think that all these coins will grow in 2018. Some of them will give you more profit and some less.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

I've done my research just can't decide, and I know post isn't the greatest question sorry but I'm trying to decide between these three which one I would rather invest in if I had to pick one, which one would you pick and why? I want a rather safe coin in my portfolio other than ethererum that could possibly 4x in value by the end of the year.

Nano will suffer in recent future due Bitgrail hack and missing coins. It's not team's fault, but 10% of total coins is too much. So I think in short terms Nano price will fall and then in 9-12 months will see a new highs.

Lisk is a good choice.
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

OMG has strong chance for high return in this year , lisk also have a good chance .
Nano is weaker among all 3 options .

so diversify your investment as 40% in OMG , 40% in Lisk , 20% in Nano .

Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

If you choose from these three coins, then I choose Lisk. I have been holding a portfolio for a long time, it grows well and I think that growth will continue.
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

NANO definetly. Amazing project, solid team, just unlucky from recent news.

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

Lisk, OMG, then Nano. But why not all of them? I think actually all of them will have a pretty good year 2018. Still Nano might struggle a little bit regarding the recent hack and some FUD.

So I'd go with 50% Lisk, 30% OMG, 20% Nano.

(Actually I personally would go with 100% Lisk but that's not my recommendation here since I am biased :p)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

If you choose from these three coins, then I choose Lisk. I have been holding a portfolio for a long time, it grows well and I think that growth will continue.
Why not invest in these three coins? I think it has a potential to grow the value in the market price can be go higher though we cannot say when. Lisk is also good I can say it is active still in the market.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

Lisk and OMG are both good projects with good teams to buy and hold. Do not own or know about nano
myself.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

I would choose the LISK. For me, coins with their own blockchain have always been a priority. Moreover, lisk has its own platform

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

Of course I choose Lisk. This project with the blockchain. Very high safety and anonymity. These are very important factors. I trust in this coin in 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: