Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Rig Windows 10 Auto Update. Teamviewer Login Black Screen  (Read 302 times)
cscheat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Hi guys

Anybody facing issue with recent Microsoft Windows Auto Update? (even with windows update turned off)  Huh Huh Huh

After a while, the rig couldn't be remotely controlled by Teamviewer... All black screen as below

Please advice

https://i.imgur.com/ywsH3nL.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

what hardware, what windows update, what windows version, what teamviewer version, what vga cards, what vga driver ?

After a while, the rig couldn't be remotely controlled by Teamviewer...

Your rig still mining after you can not connect ?
Do you have a monitor or dummy plug connected to your rig ?

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

Hi guys

Anybody facing issue with recent Microsoft Windows Auto Update? (even with windows update turned off)  Huh Huh Huh

After a while, the rig couldn't be remotely controlled by Teamviewer... All black screen as below

Please advice

With the picture provided, you are already connected to Teamviewer, from the looks of it seems upon updating it has been detected that your system needs to be activated so basically that black screen thing is normal. please provide the information said by xxcsu and we are willing to help you out
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

I'll tell you how it was with me - after updating the win 10 I could not go to the rig neither through the radmin nor through the rms
so I had to roll back the system, black screen and could transfer files, the control mode did not work.
but in the license of Win 10 it is said that it is updated itself, but I would not like it. I found an option how to nail the update system
Open the command line as an administrator and follow these two commands sequentially:

takeown /f "%windir%\System32\UsoClient.exe" /a

then
icacls "%windir%\System32\UsoClient.exe" /inheritance:r /remove "Administrators" "Authenticated Users" "Users" "System"

The first command will change the access rights to the UsoClient.exe file that manages the update procedure, the second command will remove the inherited file system permissions for the specified groups. Thus, no one will be able to run the UsoClient.exe file, therefore, the automatic updating of Windows 10 will not be performed. You can verify this yourself by trying to run the UsoClient.exe file from the System32 directory.

then went to the control panel - the scheduler - the library - microsoft - windows - windowsupdate
and deleted all rules created there

windows 10 no longer requests updates
cscheat (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

thanks ! will try it out
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

Hi guys

Please advice

How many the cards that you give dummy output (HDMI), if you're using more than one dummy output from your a few card. TeamViewer must notify you that you're using more than one monitor and you can switch through monitor Icon on the right corner on TeamViewer toolbar.
winiets

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

I have the same problem with my 3 rigs.
I have 3 rigs with 6x nvidia gtx 1060 6gb (18 cards total)
After running for +- 24 hours i also get a black sreen through teamviewer.
When i connect a monitor the screen  becomes normal again.
I recently downloaded the latest claymore miner and i haven't experienced the problem till now.
momodigital

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

hi there,
i suddenly got this shortcut "Windows10 Update" on my desktop and windows 10 Update folder on my c: partition. on my 1st rig i was lost control and the Update was roll on. it cause me lost all the setting in afterburner and some of my windows shotcut like windows+e and else was error.
now it happend on my 2nd rig but i notice it and i try to block the windows10Update exe from the folder in c using firewall. now for a day this windows10upgrade screen was gone. only show notice that windows cannot update.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

then
icacls "%windir%\System32\UsoClient.exe" /inheritance:r /remove "Administrators" "Authenticated Users" "Users" "System"
then went to the control panel - the scheduler - the library - microsoft - windows - windowsupdate

Can you still run Windows Update manually? While I absolutely loathe Windows 10 propensity to update itself whenever it feels like it, I don't want to stop updates completely; just go back to the way it was in Win7, when you could actually stop automatic updating, but M$ would still notify you when an update was available (oh, and tell you something about it before force-feeding it to you).

Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

Can you still run Windows Update manually?
no, update not working
zorachus99

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:30:54 PM

I'll tell you how it was with me - after updating the win 10 I could not go to the rig neither through the radmin nor through the rms
so I had to roll back the system, black screen and could transfer files, the control mode did not work.
but in the license of Win 10 it is said that it is updated itself, but I would not like it. I found an option how to nail the update system
Open the command line as an administrator and follow these two commands sequentially:

then

The first command will change the access rights to the UsoClient.exe file that manages the update procedure, the second command will remove the inherited file system permissions for the specified groups. Thus, no one will be able to run the UsoClient.exe file, therefore, the automatic updating of Windows 10 will not be performed. You can verify this yourself by trying to run the UsoClient.exe file from the System32 directory.

Isn't it a bit easier to open the services applet and set windows update to disabled? 
pbuva

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

After months without updates you can experience a problems with updates when you finally turn them on.
2/4 from my rigs cant be updated any more Sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vokas123

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

I had similar problem yesterday, although updates were turned off from Control Panel icon and in services.msc somehow Windows started updating itself. Luckily I connected in the middle of the download process and turned everything off again and added some group policies and extra settings to set updates off again.
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

then

Isn't it a bit easier to open the services applet and set windows update to disabled? 
no, it will turn on itself later, checked on my PC with win10
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

turned off at all these updates on your Rigs, why Rigs updates?
GregorWar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

I have also a problem with timwiever...able to stay connected for just around 50sec...then I get dicsonnected...anyone with the same problem and solution because this is really annoying...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:47:50 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 06:59:11 AM by Mr.Spider703

I have also a problem with timwiever...able to stay connected for just around 50sec...then I get dicsonnected...anyone with the same problem and solution because this is really annoying...
somewhere on the Internet came across information that the WIN 10 supports the invitation to remote access. look in Google.
due to updates I have no access to my Rigs, so did a roll back and killed the updates, I do not need is happiness that being in another city I can't remotely get on my PC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: