Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:36:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] VIO - The easiest way to send money to a Visa Card !  (Read 667 times)
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

So what about the application? This is already available or is still in development?
Well, the version for android is already available in the store, you can download it and install it on cdq phone
Really? And what functionality does this application have? What exactly can I do now?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

So what about the application? This is already available or is still in development?
Well, the version for android is already available in the store, you can download it and install it on cdq phone
Really? And what functionality does this application have? What exactly can I do now?
I can not say I did not use and did not install it. Perhaps the functionality is available in a limited and introductory form, I do not know.
And I do not understand why this version of the application is available only, and what about other platforms, will they appear under other platforms as well?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

I can not say I did not use and did not install it. Perhaps the functionality is available in a limited and introductory form, I do not know.
And I do not understand why this version of the application is available only, and what about other platforms, will they appear under other platforms as well?
Well, I think it will be, but a little later.
But the stove could not be released at once several applications, or rather under all platforms. That all users have access to this.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Well, I think it will be, but a little later.
But the stove could not be released at once several applications, or rather under all platforms. That all users have access to this.
Perhaps there are some difficulties with creating applications, I can not know this. I'm not part of the development team of this project. But we will be sure that when the version for iPhone is released, then the application will have significantly fewer bugs.
I hope that this will be the case Smiley
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

Well, I want ti know what is Vio. What does it mean?  Huh
Where does it come? Maybe also there are some interesting facts.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

Vio is the Support of digital transformation in Africa. A growing millennial digitally-savvy population combined with high mobile phone use have put African countries at the forefront of digital innovation in financial services. Digital disruption is displacing existing marketplaces, changing current business models and challenging current ecosystems. This disruption has brought a wave of new, efficient and creative technologies which challenge the normal way companies operate. In Africa, high mobile phone usage rates have given rise to new customer behaviour, industry disruption and adoption of emerging technologies. These provide an opportunity that can be used to drive the cost of P2P remittance transfers down.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Vio is the Support of digital transformation in Africa. A growing millennial digitally-savvy population combined with high mobile phone use have put African countries at the forefront of digital innovation in financial services. Digital disruption is displacing existing marketplaces, changing current business models and challenging current ecosystems. This disruption has brought a wave of new, efficient and creative technologies which challenge the normal way companies operate. In Africa, high mobile phone usage rates have given rise to new customer behaviour, industry disruption and adoption of emerging technologies. These provide an opportunity that can be used to drive the cost of P2P remittance transfers down.
OK. Are there ambitious plans for the future, as I want to invest only in successful projects and do not to lose time.
Fritz93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

OK. Are there ambitious plans for the future, as I want to invest only in successful projects and do not to lose time.
By harnessing the power of mobile phones and reducing dependency on cash as the starting and end point for P2P transfers, VIO aims to become the leading digital platform for remittances in Africa. This will radically reduce remittance and transfer costs that senders and receivers of money currently pay for these services. As a result, reducing remittance fees has become an important international policy objective. The potential gains could be as high as $20 billion in resources flowing directly to the households of remittance receivers.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

By harnessing the power of mobile phones and reducing dependency on cash as the starting and end point for P2P transfers, VIO aims to become the leading digital platform for remittances in Africa. This will radically reduce remittance and transfer costs that senders and receivers of money currently pay for these services. As a result, reducing remittance fees has become an important international policy objective. The potential gains could be as high as $20 billion in resources flowing directly to the households of remittance receivers.
Very nice! Let’s go deeper. So how does the system work?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

Huh
Vio leverages the Ethereum blockchain, in combination with Visa Direct, to create an innovative digital P2P transfer platform. The Ethereum blockchain provides the mechanism for users to instantly send and receive funds, domestically & internationally, and Visa Direct is then used to disburse fiat currency seamlessly, securely and directly into a user’s Visa Debit card.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Huh
Vio leverages the Ethereum blockchain, in combination with Visa Direct, to create an innovative digital P2P transfer platform. The Ethereum blockchain provides the mechanism for users to instantly send and receive funds, domestically & internationally, and Visa Direct is then used to disburse fiat currency seamlessly, securely and directly into a user’s Visa Debit card.
Here you told me about Ethereum blockchain. Will you be so king to be more precisely about it and tell me what do you mean?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

Huh
Here you told me about Ethereum blockchain. Will you be so king to be more precisely about it and tell me what do you mean?
 Huh
In a changing global payments environment, emerging technologies have opened up new ways for fintechs to reach previously exclu ded populations of the world. The advent of the blockchain has enabled remittance start-ups to take advantage of the P2P network of the blockchain to enable quick, secure and cost effective transfer of money between individuals across the globe. The blockchain use case is therefore well served in underdeveloped markets, particularly those in Africa. The true disruptive potential of blockchain is to bring down the cost of remittances significantly and facilitate instant secure payments anywhere in the world. However, due to the requirement for local fiat currency by recipients most of these models still have to rely on a costly corresponding receive network, for the conversion to local currency. The last mile issue is where the potential for innovation is.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

Huh
 Huh
In a changing global payments environment, emerging technologies have opened up new ways for fintechs to reach previously exclu ded populations of the world. The advent of the blockchain has enabled remittance start-ups to take advantage of the P2P network of the blockchain to enable quick, secure and cost effective transfer of money between individuals across the globe. The blockchain use case is therefore well served in underdeveloped markets, particularly those in Africa. The true disruptive potential of blockchain is to bring down the cost of remittances significantly and facilitate instant secure payments anywhere in the world. However, due to the requirement for local fiat currency by recipients most of these models still have to rely on a costly corresponding receive network, for the conversion to local currency. The last mile issue is where the potential for innovation is.
Interesting! It was a bit much to read, Ok) Thank you very much for a lot of information I hope your project will be very successful.
Fritz93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Huh
 Huh
Interesting! It was a bit much to read, Ok) Thank you very much for a lot of information I hope your project will be very successful.
We are happy to help you. Join us and enjoy our project.
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

I have some questions about the application, that you have. How it is developed? What functions does it have?
 Huh

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

I have some questions about the application, that you have. How it is developed? What functions does it have?
 Huh
App Functionality The Vio is a native app (iOS and Android), containing the following functionality (market roll-out dependent): • Profile & Wallet • Send funds domestically & internationally (either to another profile or wallet address) • Exchange tokens to fiat (directly into debit card via Visa Direct) • Top-up purchase of tokens (using Visa/Mastercard) • Request funds from contacts • View transaction history • View Information section (About, Terms and Conditions, Policies)
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

Huh
App Functionality The Vio is a native app (iOS and Android), containing the following functionality (market roll-out dependent): • Profile & Wallet • Send funds domestically & internationally (either to another profile or wallet address) • Exchange tokens to fiat (directly into debit card via Visa Direct) • Top-up purchase of tokens (using Visa/Mastercard) • Request funds from contacts • View transaction history • View Information section (About, Terms and Conditions, Policies)
To be honest, I’m very interested in technical details! As an example in things like verification, compliance.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Groc

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Huh
To be honest, I’m very interested in technical details! As an example in things like verification, compliance.
Digital ID Verification: Vio will be utilizing Acuant’s AssureID functionality in order to verify that the users ID scanned is real and to perform facial verification. If the verification results fail (i.e. the face scan and the ID image do not match sufficiently), the user will not be able to continue with the register process.
PCI Compliance: Spreedly is a secure PCI compliant data capture, credit card vault and payment forwarding provider. All sensitive user debit card info is stored by Spreedly in a secure PCI compliant environment. The card vault will return a token to be stored in the Profile Database against that user’s record. That token will then be used whenever that user processes a transfer request.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

Huh
Digital ID Verification: Vio will be utilizing Acuant’s AssureID functionality in order to verify that the users ID scanned is real and to perform facial verification. If the verification results fail (i.e. the face scan and the ID image do not match sufficiently), the user will not be able to continue with the register process.
PCI Compliance: Spreedly is a secure PCI compliant data capture, credit card vault and payment forwarding provider. All sensitive user debit card info is stored by Spreedly in a secure PCI compliant environment. The card vault will return a token to be stored in the Profile Database against that user’s record. That token will then be used whenever that user processes a transfer request.

Wow! Such a detailed respond! And now describe me please all of the steps to carry out a successful operation.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Groc

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Huh

Wow! Such a detailed respond! And now describe me please all of the steps to carry out a successful operation.
1. User registers profile and links Visa Debit card
2. User obtains Vio tokens from either: • Top-up using Visa/MasterCard Card to buy In App or • Digital currency exchange where tokens are listed or • Receives tokens from other registered App users
3. User App sends Vio tokens to Receiver via Ethereum blockchain transaction (domestically or internationally, either to another profile or wallet address)
4. Recipient User App is credited with Vio tokens to app Wallet.
5. Receiver submits request to convert Vio tokens to fiat at daily exchange rate.
6. Vio converts Vio tokens to fiat Currency.
7. Vio uses Visa Direct transaction to disburse fiat currency directly to Recipient Users Visa Debit card.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: