Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] VIO - The easiest way to send money to a Visa Card !  (Read 667 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

I have some questions about the application, that you have. How it is developed? What functions does it have?
 Huh
App Functionality The Vio is a native app (iOS and Android), containing the following functionality (market roll-out dependent): • Profile & Wallet • Send funds domestically & internationally (either to another profile or wallet address) • Exchange tokens to fiat (directly into debit card via Visa Direct) • Top-up purchase of tokens (using Visa/Mastercard) • Request funds from contacts • View transaction history • View Information section (About, Terms and Conditions, Policies)
To be honest, I’m very interested in technical details! As an example in things like verification, compliance.
Digital ID Verification: Vio will be utilizing Acuant’s AssureID functionality in order to verify that the users ID scanned is real and to perform facial verification. If the verification results fail (i.e. the face scan and the ID image do not match sufficiently), the user will not be able to continue with the register process.
PCI Compliance: Spreedly is a secure PCI compliant data capture, credit card vault and payment forwarding provider. All sensitive user debit card info is stored by Spreedly in a secure PCI compliant environment. The card vault will return a token to be stored in the Profile Database against that user’s record. That token will then be used whenever that user processes a transfer request.

Wow! Such a detailed respond! And now describe me please all of the steps to carry out a successful operation.
1. User registers profile and links Visa Debit card
2. User obtains Vio tokens from either: • Top-up using Visa/MasterCard Card to buy In App or • Digital currency exchange where tokens are listed or • Receives tokens from other registered App users
3. User App sends Vio tokens to Receiver via Ethereum blockchain transaction (domestically or internationally, either to another profile or wallet address)
4. Recipient User App is credited with Vio tokens to app Wallet.
5. Receiver submits request to convert Vio tokens to fiat at daily exchange rate.
6. Vio converts Vio tokens to fiat Currency.
7. Vio uses Visa Direct transaction to disburse fiat currency directly to Recipient Users Visa Debit card.

Now it is very clear, I think I will participate, couse it is very convenient. The only information I need is about tokens now.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

I have some questions about the application, that you have. How it is developed? What functions does it have?
 Huh
App Functionality The Vio is a native app (iOS and Android), containing the following functionality (market roll-out dependent): • Profile & Wallet • Send funds domestically & internationally (either to another profile or wallet address) • Exchange tokens to fiat (directly into debit card via Visa Direct) • Top-up purchase of tokens (using Visa/Mastercard) • Request funds from contacts • View transaction history • View Information section (About, Terms and Conditions, Policies)
To be honest, I’m very interested in technical details! As an example in things like verification, compliance.
Digital ID Verification: Vio will be utilizing Acuant’s AssureID functionality in order to verify that the users ID scanned is real and to perform facial verification. If the verification results fail (i.e. the face scan and the ID image do not match sufficiently), the user will not be able to continue with the register process.
PCI Compliance: Spreedly is a secure PCI compliant data capture, credit card vault and payment forwarding provider. All sensitive user debit card info is stored by Spreedly in a secure PCI compliant environment. The card vault will return a token to be stored in the Profile Database against that user’s record. That token will then be used whenever that user processes a transfer request.

Wow! Such a detailed respond! And now describe me please all of the steps to carry out a successful operation.
2. User obtains Vio tokens from either: • Top-up using Visa/MasterCard Card to buy In App or • Digital currency exchange where tokens are listed or • Receives tokens from other registered App users
3. User App sends Vio tokens to Receiver via Ethereum blockchain transaction (domestically or internationally, either to another profile or wallet address)
5. Receiver submits request to convert Vio tokens to fiat at daily exchange rate.
7. Vio uses Visa Direct transaction to disburse fiat currency directly to Recipient Users Visa Debit card.

Now it is very clear, I think I will participate, couse it is very convenient. The only information I need is about tokens now.
1 Billion (Vio) ERC-20 tokens will be created programmatically using a smart contract that will be audited before the token sale occurs. The smart contract makes use of the OpenZeppelin framework. The Vio token supply will be transferable immediately after the ICO. The majority of tokens are to be made available to maintain liquidity and settlement within the Vio platform.
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

Huh

1 Billion (Vio) ERC-20 tokens will be created programmatically using a smart contract that will be audited before the token sale occurs. The smart contract makes use of the OpenZeppelin framework. The Vio token supply will be transferable immediately after the ICO. The majority of tokens are to be made available to maintain liquidity and settlement within the Vio platform.
Ok! Thank you very much. I believe now everything is clear and I can start)

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

More and more vyhodit in the light of applications to transfer money without commission on the basis of the blockchain and p2p, boudeuse will be very great competition between these applications ,this is not the first such app that I come across on the eyes
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

More and more vyhodit in the light of applications to transfer money without commission on the basis of the blockchain and p2p, boudeuse will be very great competition between these applications ,this is not the first such app that I come across on the eyes
Blockchain is able to bury the entire banking system in the world at such a pace.
geronimo77

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

Blockchain is able to bury the entire banking system in the world at such a pace.
Well, it does not bury certainly ,at any time the authorities can simply ban the cryptocurrency and all frauds with it, and everything will remain as before.
mitsarasss

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

Well, it does not bury certainly ,at any time the authorities can simply ban the cryptocurrency and all frauds with it, and everything will remain as before.
Politicians will have a very difficult task to find a legal place for cryptocurrency and how to resolve all issues related to it.
geronimo77

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Politicians will have a very difficult task to find a legal place for cryptocurrency and how to resolve all issues related to it.
I agree with you that it will not be profitable for the state that transactions on transfers will be carried out not through official state bodies ,but through a simple application on a phone with Internet access.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Very cool project, I'm very glad that there are projects that think about people
mitsarasss

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

I agree with you that it will not be profitable for the state that transactions on transfers will be carried out not through official state bodies ,but through a simple application on a phone with Internet access.
Humanity does not stand still and will be very stupid on the part of the authorities to ban cryptocurrency in general. Cryptocurrency is something that can change the world for the better if you find the right approaches to its settlement
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

Very cool project, I'm very glad that there are projects that think about people

What are you talking about? How does this relate to the project? I do not understand
geronimo77

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

Humanity does not stand still and will be very stupid on the part of the authorities to ban cryptocurrency in general. Cryptocurrency is something that can change the world for the better if you find the right approaches to its settlement
Blockchain implies decentralization, and the economy of any country is a centralized system , and the authorities will simply be unprofitable if they can not influence all these applications of money transfers, they will simply be banned.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

What are you talking about? How does this relate to the project? I do not understand

On the straight! Did you even read the description of the project?
mitsarasss

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Blockchain implies decentralization, and the economy of any country is a centralized system , and the authorities will simply be unprofitable if they can not influence all these applications of money transfers, they will simply be banned.
On the other hand, who guarantees that Vio tokens and Vio itself will always exist and no one will be able to influence it?At any time it can close and all fiat money that users have transferred to the Vio tokens for later exchange to the visa card will burn
geronimo77

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

On the other hand, who guarantees that Vio tokens and Vio itself will always exist and no one will be able to influence it?At any time it can close and all fiat money that users have transferred to the Vio tokens for later exchange to the visa card will burn
That you gives a guarantee that banks which today work tomorrow can close down and you will lose all their money?
mitsarasss

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

That you gives a guarantee that banks which today work tomorrow can close down and you will lose all their money?
In any case, public financial authorities will be more reliable than blockchain applications for money transfer .
geronimo77

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

In any case, public financial authorities will be more reliable than blockchain applications for money transfer .
I do not really want to pay mad fees for money transfer ,and so I'd better use such services for money transfer as Vio .
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

There are a lot of applications that work on the same system approximately, I'm very interested in how this application will withstand competition and how it will enter the market ?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

There are a lot of applications that work on the same system approximately, I'm very interested in how this application will withstand competition and how it will enter the market ?
The question here will be only what platform will run smoothly, without lags ,which will be easier to use and I think VIO is what you need.
okaypool

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

The question here will be only what platform will run smoothly, without lags ,which will be easier to use and I think VIO is what you need.
I think in this application, the transfer of money will be carried out as quickly and easily as possible. Any user will be able to make transfers without going into the details of the application
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: