Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining with Google Chrome  (Read 661 times)
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

Hello @all,

Since about 1 year iam an also an Crypto freak,  try different mining Hardware and technics, make Trading, try differents curios BTC Affilate things and other fb promotet things.
Also loose money by things like bitconnect  and so on.

Now i was very Suprised that it should be possible to mine with google Chrome and also try this:
At first it is scarry that there are to many Digits for be BTC and many friends tell me, its scam and not possible.
Correct its not possible to mine BTC direct over Browser and CPU, but its possible with Monero.   ( i not like Monero but the world do)

Internal use of CryptoTab BTC Mining is Monero and displayed as exchange is BTC.

here i write an Blog about:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@coreyou/google-chrome-tab-app-day-4

I tried to contact the initator of sutch Tab, but i cant reach by the Internal eMail Adress.
I wait the minimum Withdraw and than also blog it.

Somebody else here has experince to sutch Chrome Tab ??
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

What the say your friend is true.
You can read how much Network Difficulty Bitcoin. And your hashrate very bit. Something quite impossible mining using browser, let alone Bitcoin. You must compete with ASIC miners.

onlineportal

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:49 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 04:46:28 PM by onlineportal

This service paid https://getcryptotab.com/115483 ! Minimail paid 1000 Satoshi (Very Easy)!
We mining Monero, but paid Bitcoin.
I'am using Micromining and Computta, i have 3 Home PC.
Good Luck!
onlineportal

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljJCDR5fr_I
pickleburglar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

Of course its possible but pointless given the armada of ASICs you'd be competing with. Mining altcoins is way more profitable but even then, why the fk do you wanna do it in a browser? Browser miners run in virtual machines with a lot of limitations and are very inefficient compared to native programs.

The only real purpose of browser miners is to steal other peoples computing resources since running a shitty miner on someone else's computer is still better than no miner...
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 5659

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

Possible but still, has downsides.
I've seen a lot of API and sites that offers browser mining and most of them are for monero which must be based from Coinhive's code.

In my own experience, the most noticeable downside is the hashrate.
Regular (installed) Miners often outputs higher hashrate than browser-based mining. Also, the tab must be kept alive which isn't a major issue, but most of the time I'd been accidentally closing them.
There are sites with lots of bugs which when you stop mining, after re-opening the site (homepage) the cpu and gpu kicks to sub 100% at idle, means it's mining without crediting you due to a bad coding.

Then after some updates in my AV (Dec'17), most browser tab miners were blocked needing exception and deactivation hassle. I stopped trying since it's not convenient anyways.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
onlineportal

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

Grin Grin Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljJCDR5fr_I
BOBALLEX

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

i think thi is not affactive as another type of mining
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

A browser miner would be LUCKY to earn one satoshi a DAY, given the huge hashrate out of the ASIC-based miners used to mine Bitcoin with.

Total waste of time, though it might be worth looking into creating code to mine a CPU-based coin with - or something like Monero that is still profitable to mine on recent CPUs.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

I do not consider this method and you do not recommend. You will not earn enough coins this way. The person who offers this method hopes to have a percentage of millions of users. He has a chance to earn but only at the initial stage. Then everyone will realize that it is pointless and leave the system but I think there will be an attempt to use your computer without your desire. Don't waste your time.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

A browser miner would be LUCKY to earn one satoshi a DAY, given the huge hashrate out of the ASIC-based miners used to mine Bitcoin with.

Total waste of time, though it might be worth looking into creating code to mine a CPU-based coin with - or something like Monero that is still profitable to mine on recent CPUs.

Instead you go with the faucet earning itself instead of mining with the web browser. I am sure you wasting the electricity and wifi data you are using on mining via browser. That is not at all worthy thing.
If you are looking to start mining and earn money, you need to invest on GPU cards and make the complete rig for start mining.
Buy the Rx 480 8 GB or Rx 570 8 gb cards. These are good at mining ethereum and zec which are profitable now.
rahmat541

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

Any body help me?
Any plugin extension for chrome android?
What the plugin needed and name of plugin ?
Thanks

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:27:36 AM

Any body help me?
Thanks

Hold up poeple! Are we confuse between mining and faucet here? If minning is i just have to pull up several browers it that sense. Im not trying to be sarcastic here but i was looking to invest to a rig and now this?

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
manji

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Any body help me?
Thanks
are you mean to mine BTC using that?

dude, if you mine BTC using that, you will don't get anything. if using GPU isn't worth let alone using that.

dytack

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

how many btc can mine per day?
pickleburglar

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

how many btc can mine per day?

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

A browse linked to bitcoin mining of google extension designed to help web users perform various tasks, has been contaminated with a program that mines the cryptocurrency Monitor on unsuspecting users’ PCs.The easy miner Pro is the tool that allows you to mine from your chrome browser while you carry on browsing the web. Then you simply withdraw this to your own Bitcoin Wallet. It simply doesn't get easier than this.The software, which did not ask for people’s permission to operate, slowed down computers as it diverted computing power to mining, which involves solving math puzzles for cryptocurrency rewards of usually chrome.in which PCs through compromised web servers and apps in order to mine cryptocurrency for themselves. The few Last year, the websites of Showtime web design at one time all unknowingly ran crypto mining software on btc.
manji

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

5 satoshi  or  Bitcoin ?
Using ASIC or another device?

pickleburglar

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

5 satoshi  or  Bitcoin ?

To be precise - 5.03
manji

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

5 satoshi  or  Bitcoin ?
To be precise - 5.03
dude, sorry no offense.
I only curious whether you using ASIC Miner or browser Google chrome to got that amount.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: