Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like airdrop.  (Read 582 times)
wipeout0 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

The reason is that..

Please have a look at the worst case of NXT.

Bye~
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
if its only airdrop you just need to pick where you will participate and if you will buy coin just invest what you can afford to HODL
all coin have a possibility to give good return so if you will buy coin split it and HODL

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

It largely depends on the type of airdrop you participate or invest your money. For example UCASH is simply airdrop and was launched at $0.003, some days later the coin jump to $0.2. That's a huge gain from airdrop. What I can say is that don't just invest in airdrop 99% of it are shit but you can still get good ones.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

I personally like you who do not like the airdrop for some reason. Indeed I do not like airdrop, Maybe because the coin obtained is not worth it and maybe airdrop can not make money.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

Sometimes airdrop can give you free money , those example there are ebitcoin, postoken and the latest one is the ucash coin. If you are afraid to lose your money in an airdrop, then dont invest your money in airdrop. Just register for their free token that they will distribute to the participants.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

You dont get big profit airdropsbefore this reason why you dont like.
I am start airdrops then i am tired from him and stop doing this, after 2 month i seen what one of my airdrops cost 1k usd, good reason for returning in this mad business

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

Airdrop is a free coin, dont see a reason for me to hate it. I just usually stay away from airdrop that asked for donations or something because i dont trust it. I'm only investing to an ICO not to an Airdrop because it is more secure that way.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

It's depends on airdrop you've join. so much airdrop here and different from nxt.
Airdrop in this forum only need to fill the form and you will get free token/coin, it's like giveaway.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

I also do not understand you! It's all free distribution, but most of the time you spend is useless, but there are times when a well-shot coin is shot and immediately pays off all your efforts!
wipeout0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

Airdrop is a free coin, dont see a reason for me to hate it. I just usually stay away from airdrop that asked for donations or something because i dont trust it. I'm only investing to an ICO not to an Airdrop because it is more secure that way.

ICO is also great way to invest, but, if you participate in pre-sale, you should wait much time to see your coin's listing on the exchange.
It can be another risk coz there can be BTC's fluctuation these days.

Anyway, let's make good result!!
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
That's why do not you want to participate in other airdrops?
wipeout0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
That's why do not you want to participate in other airdrops?

Yes.. NXT's price went to deep deep core of the earth after airdropping.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

Not only the case of NXT its also using as a strategy for collecting crypto community data . As every one knows crypto community is small and each individual data values more . So lots of airdrop becoming data collecting strategy either they will misuse or sell it to others.
Kocret02

Activity: 1134
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
do you see only the nxt case?
you do not see postdoctor airdrop where postoken gives a good profit to the participants.
airdrop a lot of popping up, and now we have to be selective to be able to choose airdrop because waterdrop does not always give a loss.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
Merited by speem28 (3)

The reason is that..

Bye~
You still have a long way to go in the field of airdrop. There are a lot of us here that got scammed by airdrops like me, where most of the airdrops that I did are all useless (shitcoins, as they say) that its value is continuously depreciating as time goes by. So in result, your investments will go to waste. You would be very lucky to find a decent airdrop that would really have a potential in the world of crypto. Just learn from this experience of yours and move on.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
just because of that your not participating anymore with any kinds of airdrops? your are just a kid because you stop participating just because of that remember that is a part of life and you have to overcome it and adapt from it because the next time to participate in any airdrops you will be wise enough to think that airdrop is legit or not
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
just because of that your not participating anymore with any kinds of airdrops? your are just a kid because you stop participating just because of that remember that is a part of life and you have to overcome it and adapt from it because the next time to participate in any airdrops you will be wise enough to think that airdrop is legit or not

Well in his case, he should not stop joining airdrops by that just one experience, instead, he should be more careful choosing the next one by reading all the experience of the members of the forum about airdrops. Take it to his account the advice given so he could mitigate the risk in participating on one. There are still a few decent airdrops and it is our job to find it. Don't just go ahead participating on an airdrop without reading about it first because it is just as same as wasting your time when it is finished.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
I agree with you, but still. This is certainly not the best kind of earnings, but it is free, it does not require any work, you just need to register and get free tokens. Yes, they do not bring much profit, but it's free.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

Airdrops are free of charge and also how some Cryptos currencies launch their coin into the market or a way to market their way through into the Crypto space. I would advice you to continue doing airdrops as its free of charge. The only risk you have is your time that you are giving to it.

My opinion
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

Lol because of this airdrop, I earned almost $2000, just pick the one that has a solid background and don't join all of them because we all know that %80 of airdrop are scams, if you're lucky you can earn a lot of money from airdrop for example is BitconWhite,Equal and Rebel Cheesy

Tips to avoid scam Airdrops

Airdrop with no ANN thread are scams
Check  the website if secured or not
Don't donate to them if they ask for donations, for god sake Airdrop is free coins
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: