Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like airdrop.  (Read 600 times)
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Although there are other things other than airdrop, yet that does not mean airdrop should be utterly discarded. You can be very fortunate to lay your hands or participate in an airdrop that would make much and better difference than those you may have done. The point i am trying to make is that there are still good ones among the airdrop. Notwithstanding, you can choose to venture into other aspects.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

For me airdrop has been quite profitable for me, thou not all,alot are shit,Oyster pearl was a good one for me,over $2000 for free
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

I have participated around 25 airdrops, but have received coins only a few of them. Most of these airdrops are a scam. Now I only join if the project is good.
wipeout0 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

The reason is that..

Please have a look at the worst case of NXT.

Bye~
just because of that your not participating anymore with any kinds of airdrops? your are just a kid because you stop participating just because of that remember that is a part of life and you have to overcome it and adapt from it because the next time to participate in any airdrops you will be wise enough to think that airdrop is legit or not

Well in his case, he should not stop joining airdrops by that just one experience, instead, he should be more careful choosing the next one by reading all the experience of the members of the forum about airdrops. Take it to his account the advice given so he could mitigate the risk in participating on one. There are still a few decent airdrops and it is our job to find it. Don't just go ahead participating on an airdrop without reading about it first because it is just as same as wasting your time when it is finished.

It is correct.
I did not mean that I will not participate in other airdrops.
I wanted to say that I should be careful when I meet another airdrop event in the future and now I am reluctant to do it.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

you don't like airdrop because of NXT? what happened?  well, I don't like airdrop as well, because mostly they are scams It's hard to find a legit one with high value, better doing some ICO bounties you get a high value of tokens.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

My oppinion is simply
If i registed and joint airdrop mush be send 0,00.... ETH i just wait and see and searching informations about that is Token, and with developer, if that teams is trusted im joined
And if im have airdrop free joined and register im going on
Just it good luck friends
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

The reason is that..

I don't like Airdrops neither.
I joined Airdrops since I became Jr. Member on this forum and I am really excited about getting free tokens days after I comply all their requirements like email, liking, following, retweet, sharing and joining their social media like Facebook, tweeter, Telegram channel and all that stuff.
I had noticed that only few of them were really giving free tokens and most of them vanished like their websites down, social media inactivity and telegram channel were gone etc.
But there are some that they did give you free tokens but the problem is they didn't hit Crypto Exchange since last year until today, that's why my wallet was filled with shit coins from Airdrops.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
just because of that your not participating anymore with any kinds of airdrops? your are just a kid because you stop participating just because of that remember that is a part of life and you have to overcome it and adapt from it because the next time to participate in any airdrops you will be wise enough to think that airdrop is legit or not

Well in his case, he should not stop joining airdrops by that just one experience, instead, he should be more careful choosing the next one by reading all the experience of the members of the forum about airdrops. Take it to his account the advice given so he could mitigate the risk in participating on one. There are still a few decent airdrops and it is our job to find it. Don't just go ahead participating on an airdrop without reading about it first because it is just as same as wasting your time when it is finished.

It is correct.
I did not mean that I will not participate in other airdrops.
I wanted to say that I should be careful when I meet another airdrop event in the future and now I am reluctant to do it.

Ya'll correct.
I never joined Airdrops since I noticed that most of them were scams and fraud. I got free tokens from Airdrops but they just fill my wallet like shit and never hit any Crypto Exchange since last year until today.
It's better to join Bounty Campaigns than wasting time on airdrops.
Bounty Tokens you got from Bounty Campaigns are always more valuable than free tokens from airdrops.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

so do I. most airdrops I got are in the lowest value and mostly they make my wallet full. I can't sell them because the price is so cheap.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

Generally, airdrops are mostly waste of time. Just join a good bounty program and you are fine
Bonzenboss

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

Well you got it free so yeah.. if it moons you’re happy and if it doesn’t you wasted 2min of your life. Which you would have probably used to watch cat videos on the internet or trade your cryptotitties..

CryptoTitties will moon guys! Buy now!
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

You're not obligated to do anything you don't like.  Airdrops are a hit and miss.  Many end up being worthless and sometimes you do find one that is actually worth something.  One advice would be to make a new email to apply to the airdrops, otherwise you'll be receiving many spam/scam emails.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

With the way airdrops are everywhere, it is quite difficult to know which one will be profitable at the end of the day but there are still some that are still okay.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

The reason is that..

Bye~
Actually, airdrop won't give much contribution to popularize once ICO project.  Some other members getting through these as they think that they earned something on it,  truly it will but it only a small amount. Sadly most airdrop coins today won't make a sense, knowing that mostly of them have no value in the market. 
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

I don't like airdrop too. Some of them are on developing stage some airdrops are way of advertising coins that is going to scam. However they love to spam their request in the forum. They are into money they don't understand behind everything on it.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

Actually I don't like a referral bounty programs , which nowadays often called "airdrops" . I never participate those campaigns , but I like a traditional airdrops and I think this is a good way to attract community to a project .
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

The reason is that..

Bye~
Airdrop is free to earn but you need also to find good that the token has value thats why they give it free because the coin that they hold are not valuable so if you find airdrop hold it and what fore the big price to make
 profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

The reason is that..

Bye~

Will not all airdrop are worst. For me airdrop is profitable . Its help to start in bitcoin. And give me a starting money so i can invest it and grow it. But many airdrop now are using for scam. Thats why i will bot join a airdrop if a airdrop need to donate
compimprove

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

It is the great chance to take money free . Why dont you like it ?
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

The reason is that..

Bye~
Actually, airdrop won't give much contribution to popularize once ICO project.  Some other members getting through these as they think that they earned something on it,  truly it will but it only a small amount. Sadly most airdrop coins today won't make a sense, knowing that mostly of them have no value in the market. 

Who knows... sometimes marketing is so queer as a three dollar bill Smiley
As for me I think most Airdrops are not deserve to be in the highlight

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: