Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Absolute-coin another scam  (Read 203 times)
Absolute-scamcoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

There are many scam coins around lately.  This one just came out and sold 30 masternodes today and will sell more tommorow so make sure you do your homework before investing anything into any new coin now in days.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2936410.0
Their webpage was created feb-3-2018 and only paid a year of hosting. He was too cheap to even make it seem like he would still be around in a year.  One of the users think it’s the same scammer that just released sgpr a week before abs.  Also the creator of this coin apparently copied CBS source or is also behind CBS because someone found Cerebrus(CBS) in the github files for ABS
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

The most offensive is that there will be naive people who will participate in this scam. After this deception, the next one will be similar and so long as the scam does not get bored or until people become smarter

mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

nice.  good lookin out.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

Thanks for the headsup but its not just ''lately'' been happening since the first time Bitcoin got forked.

Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

The most offensive is that there will be naive people who will participate in this scam. After this deception, the next one will be similar and so long as the scam does not get bored or until people become smarter
And people do not get smart, they blindly believe and take this risk. On this all these coins come up, on human qualities, they can be said by subtle psychologists.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

For some reasons what I still can't understand, people have the habit to give their money without reading. This Absolute coin have all the signs of a scam and people are still buying the masternodes, blinded from greed.

If something is too good to be true, almost always is a scam.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

It is really good that OP made a thread to warn people and despite the fact that there is still some people fall for it , there is also a lot that avoided it because of a warning . Do not think that the people posting in his thread said they bought are real , they are most likely an alts that want to make it look like someone is already buying then they will false vouch for him .
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

For some reasons what I still can't understand, people have the habit to give their money without reading. This Absolute coin have all the signs of a scam and people are still buying the masternodes, blinded from greed.

If something is too good to be true, almost always is a scam.

I know what you mean. The fact that so. There are very potential projects and an opportunity for investors to become rich but mostly fraudulent. I have seen many of these fraud projects, their tactics are very good. They fool a lot of people for their promised clouds. Many people trust and buy a lot of their tokens. As a result, those people lose all their money.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

hey,  I hope this isn't off-topic, but what are red flags for you guys?   what are things you like? 

I like NOICO and low pre-mine.
Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

I also watched coins that are less than 1 dollar and I was surprised at how much they are, and the values of them have a maximum of a dozen. So the projects also create something new and promising, sell cheap tokens and in a week everything collapses, so you need to be careful in this regard.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: