Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why focus on merits?  (Read 416 times)
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

Why some of the beginners always focus on how they will earn merits and always ranting when there is no merits on every single post? Sometimes it's like you are having a meeting and begging approvals to your co-workers and CEO on your common proposal. We should focus on learning about crypto and making some informative posts that is very helpful rather than focus on earning merits. Some of here are just making another version of an actual post, just putting some incredible attachments for us to say this is unique. Maybe you should focus on how really things work in cryptocurrency because this is the real object you must encounter.

Begging for merits while your posts are qualified and ready to be put on the trash, is very annoying. Merit system is very helpful to us 'cause it inspires us and make a quality post but still, copying and recycling some post is a shitty doings.

Agree with you bro that we should not focus on earning merit. This merit thing will just serve as a warning to each and everyone of us that we have to make our post relevant and helpful. There is no such thing as "HQ" because we can't even give criteria to it. For me, as a rookie in this field, i try to ignore that there is a merit system and just continue to help in a way that i can. It may not that big but at least i could help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

Also, many of the current signature campaigns only offer positions to members+ so accounts are going to need at least 10 merits to level up. Maybe this will be good news for the higher level accounts who can enter signature campaigns with possibly higher rewards. Either way, I guess I'll have to try my luck with the bounty campaigns until then.  Roll Eyes
No, you are wrong, higher rank has no benefits for merit system this is for the sake of the forum and not for the individual, yes higher rank can participate in signature campaign but as you can see right now there are required merits per ranks are required to join in signature campaign that is why this is not an advantage.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

Why some of the beginners always focus on how they will earn merits and always ranting when there is no merits on every single post? Sometimes it's like you are having a meeting and begging approvals to your co-workers and CEO on your common proposal. We should focus on learning about crypto and making some informative posts that is very helpful rather than focus on earning merits. Some of here are just making another version of an actual post, just putting some incredible attachments for us to say this is unique. Maybe you should focus on how really things work in cryptocurrency because this is the real object you must encounter.

Begging for merits while your posts are qualified and ready to be put on the trash, is very annoying. Merit system is very helpful to us 'cause it inspires us and make a quality post but still, copying and recycling some post is a shitty doings.

For me merit is like my goal in life that is hard to reach. Merits helps everyone in the forum to reach much higher rank for them to earn much higher profit.Merit is like a medal or reward that gives to deserving people. But i think not only focusing in merit is very important in this forum. If people has much concern,love and embrace this technology sooner or later it produce much useful and progressive system. It helps much more number of people or maybe all people can join here. Having merit is not easy. People need to be more productive, constructive and have a positive mind to build a meaningful post.Merit is a thing that lead us to the right way in room of improvement, but the very important thing is doing our best shot to be much better here in the forum. To donate much meaningful and helpful information to others especially in newbies.   
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
Merited by di.ako.toh (1)

Many are focus on merits, because these are considered as one of the rank requirements.  For us to have merits ,we should provide quality posts and contribute to others knowledgeable info that can share ideas to others.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

For me merit is like my goal in life that is hard to reach.
If getting merit on an online forum is your life goal, you need to think about the priorities in your life.

But i think not only focusing in merit is very important in this forum. If people has much concern,love and embrace this technology sooner or later it produce much useful and progressive system. It helps much more number of people or maybe all people can join here. Having merit is not easy. People need to be more productive, constructive and have a positive mind to build a meaningful post.Merit is a thing that lead us to the right way in room of improvement, but the very important thing is doing our best shot to be much better here in the forum. To donate much meaningful and helpful information to others especially in newbies.   

All this could e summarized into "Merit system is good for the forum". No need for fluff.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

We all care about achievement. Me too. I want my post always attached to the top of the list or the most voted. To achieve achievement in bitcoin is very rewarding. But not because of achievements but fraud is not supposed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: