Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading FOREX or Crypto?  (Read 1730 times)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

if I prefer trading in crypto because I do not understand forex. trading in crypto more choice when compared with forex
Everything has its own pros and cons and that it also depends on the person himself like in which thing he is more interested. For me, crypto trading is something more beneficial than that of forex trading and that it can definitely help you in having more amount of profit as compared to that of forex trading. You need to go with the flow and now-a-days, crypto trading is trending in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

For me, that's the advantage of us here inside crypto trading, as we are still not polluted by expert analyst where they can easily manipulate their holdings, though we can't deny the fact that tehere's already some but not yet been overtaken, big whales only people with speculation, most of them replace their money follow news. No news no profit for them. Nothing to worry who control bitcoin price, just start your bitcoin trading and good luck with you
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

if I prefer trading in crypto because I do not understand forex. trading in crypto more choice when compared with forex
Nothing makes the two different apart from its complexities and understanding how the market works. Ta can fail in any scenario, otherwise, if it was meant to be only TA, then there would not be anything called stop loss. Every market have its own way of responding to every fundamental issues, and none can be exempted.

If you can trade Forex, I see no reason for you having problem with cryptocurrencies once you understand the market and vice versa, but at the end it only depends on your own preference.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Forex is so complicated and manipulated by BIG fishesh, Crypto trading is much easier - the big fishesh can't control all coins.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

Trading on the crypto and forex both profitable, Actually first you need to learn technical analysis, then Patience.Price Action normally most effective strategy, I suggest you apply this strategy to a demo account. I hope it will give you some good feedback.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

For me it depends but it is better to invest in both Forex and Crypto because putting all eggs in one basket is very risky so you will be flexible if the other one got lost. But I think Bitcoin is a bit risky but the income will also higher as compared to Forex. The higher the risk, the higher income you will earn. Maybe you can check what really suits to your strategy that might resulted to much income. However, maybe as of now the price is not moving upward so we better to wait for the perfect timing to sell.
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

both of them rely on news.. but on crypto some movements are made by whales, seen it several times already.
since you are already trading from forex, i think its easier for u to blend in.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

The best ways I think crypto is the best ways to do the trading because now days many coin and many people can make money to do the bit coin.

Yes, I agree with your info, right now many people using bitcoin and maybe in the future crypto are trend people to buy and sell something.
That totally cuts out from all that OP is trying to refer to. However, the markets may look a little bit different in a lot of ways since Forex is a controlled market and cryptocurrency market is decentralized, but at the same time, there are so many things one may need to always look forward to in any situation of the market to be able to make good decision, so it all balls down on each trader's knowledge.

If you have some experience in forex, you can have good results in crypto, but it's more risky and even more unpredictable, with a very high volatility.
Obviously, they are both markets and even though they technically function in a different way, they still have a lot in common and as much as people have always complained about technical analysis on the charts, the truth is that, it helps still. I do not expect someone without trading knowledge running away from Forex, should not end up finding the same fate here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

I think trading in forex is have a higher deficulty than cryptocurrency. I did not try how to trade in forex bit if i look at the graphic i feel so deficult. I feel comportable in crypto trading even im not a pro but i still can earn a few dollar in crypto.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

I think trading in forex is have a higher deficulty than cryptocurrency. I did not try how to trade in forex bit if i look at the graphic i feel so deficult. I feel comportable in crypto trading even im not a pro but i still can earn a few dollar in crypto.
Yes crypto offers ease in tading, unlike forex which requires us to do some difficult steps. Verification and some steps are not as easy as now trading crypto in an exchanges like bittrex or poloniex. Everyone in the world can trade crypto, but not necessarily anyone can do forex trading. Like a child who learns, for me everyone from small children to adults can get to know trading crypto easily and quickly understood.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

The best ways I think crypto is the best ways to do the trading because now days many coin and many people can make money to do the bit coin.
Not really about which is the best, it is mainly all about how your knowledge is capable of getting you to make use of the trading activity to your advantage. I trade both and there are great opportunities. It is just the way you are able to understand the market and use to your advantage that counts. If you cannot do well in Forex, you cannot do well in cryptocurrency and vice versa.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

between forex and crypto is actually almost the same, the point is to profit from the difference in price, forex and crypto both have flaws and advantages, I'm more comfortable in crypto.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

Every time you make a decision be sure to check news updates about stocks, forex and Crypto. For me the best way to trade is around bear season coz you always buy loe and sell it higher. Sometimes short term profit are much more profitable but again the market is volatile especially in crypto market. All you have to do is patience.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

between forex and crypto is actually almost the same, the point is to profit from the difference in price, forex and crypto both have flaws and advantages, I'm more comfortable in crypto.

Actually in trading forex or crypto it really depends on a persons in which he is really capable to do as long he can manage to trade with. For me I am into trading crypto because at first this what I know to do.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

Yes crypto offers ease in tading, unlike forex which requires us to do some difficult steps. Verification and some steps are not as easy as now trading crypto in an exchanges like bittrex or poloniex. Everyone in the world can trade crypto, but not necessarily anyone can do forex trading. Like a child who learns, for me everyone from small children to adults can get to know trading crypto easily and quickly understood.
When it comes to process on doing trading forex then its really quiet complicated compared to cryptocurrencies and i do experience such thing in the past where you would really need bank account to fund off your trading account in forex.Trading brokers in forex are lots compared to crypto spreads also are different but generally speaking they are similar on concept since it do engage on buying and selling they do only differ on indicators and fundamentals being used.

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

In my opinion trading crypto is more easy because we can gain profit just by make invest in long term. But for day trading actually will be the same risk because trade in short term is difficult to make profit. But if have to chooce for day trading is better crypto trading because if we are in floating minus just wait patient because the market can be pullback.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:27 AM

You don't know what you're talking about. At this point in time, I would even say that it's far too easy to sign up at one of the many available forex brokers. I can sign up, fund my account, and start trading within 10 minutes.

Getting started with crypto trading is way more time consuming with how regulations are starting to shape this market differently. Bittrex and Poloniex are an absolute nightmare for new people thinking to start trading quickly.

I remember that I could buy amounts of up to €10,000 in Bitcoin through my local exchanging service, and that as many times as I wanted per day, which has now been lowered to less than €100 per week! Things have changed.

In order to buy Bitcoin freely right now, you have to verify yourself, which can take days to complete in this case, but weeks when it comes to Bittrex and Poloniex......

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:51 AM

Actually in trading forex or crypto it really depends on a persons in which he is really capable to do as long he can manage to trade with. For me I am into trading crypto because at first this what I know to do.

same here, i also prefer crypto trading because i can say that i am more familliar with it unlike to forex that id never tried before. i do heard forex many times whether it is online or offline, they are everywhere but i dont never experience to try it due to the reasons that forex requires a  capital ( a real money as a capital ) while crypto trading is possible without spending a dime because you can always earn a crypto in many ways online.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

There's a lot of people earn in forex because they are now expert and they know now how it is really works.  Those people who earn a lot of money in forex are smart because they do even it's hard to understand this.  Trading is easy to me because it is easy to understand and even you are newbie you will understand easily even you are no knowledge about trading you can start but yoy need to learn before you earn.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
Merited by Nerman (4)

If you think Forex is unpredictable you will be surprised with Crypto because it is more unpredictable. Forex is volatile but you will also surprise on how much volatile Crypto is. If you are unable to profit in FOREX then there is a big chance that you will also not profit in Crypto. I guess you need to change your strategy. Instead of day trading you should look on buy and hold strategy.

Forex and Crypto in essence is the same Forex are dealing with Digital currency and Crypto are trading with Crytpo currency but logic is the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: