Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading FOREX or Crypto?  (Read 1730 times)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

Forex is MUCH more complicated than Crypto trading. In Crypto most of the projects are manipulated by whales but they also give you good opportunities to make money too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Actually in my knowledges , there are so many forex traders already gave up their career and moving to cryptos trading, because it's the way much more profits and safer than Forex even the fluctuation is high but it can bounces back everytime after the huge dump.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

Trading in forex is profitable too but with a very high risk of loosing all of your investment unlike with bitcoin,  when we trade we will not lost any amount when we hold it and wait for the price to rise. 
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

I think both are good for me.many peoples I have seen they are success in forex.so if you read the theory of forex then you can't tell forex is a unpredictable. I am also crypto lover,I can't sleep without crypto thinking. if you come to the crypto world then I welcome you but I tell you again forex is a not bad option.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

There's several people gain in forex in lightweight of the very fact that they're presently master and that they understand currently however it's actually functions. Those people World Health Organization acquire plenty of money in forex square measure good in lightweight of the very fact that they are doing even it's troublesome to grasp this. Exchanging is something however troublesome to ME since it's easy and even you're beginner you'll see effectively even you're no data regarding exchanging you'll begin nonetheless you've got to find out before you procure.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

I tried the different markets in stock, forex and crypto. Crypto is generally more violatile. Safest is the stock market for as long as you are staying away margin trades. Forex is obviously controlled by the top banks in the world. They're playing it according to what benefit them most. Try doing constant huge orders and those market makers will always hit your stop loss before proceeding to the correct path.
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

The main difference is, that forex is more regulated, the trades are instant, there is no such thing as the platform you are using is not executing your trade for days or so. In forex you less choices but you can react easier on market moves. There are more fundamentals behind the trades. I feel that many times crypto is just pure gambling, and everyone tries to be very wise but no one is actually. We dont really have news to back up market moves, the move just happens.

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Forex uses national currencies for exchange and forex rates are low if you do not use margin. Crypto has a very low trading volume and when you use a large amount of money to buy, the value of profit can be up to 10 - 100 times in a short time.
It depends on what kind of crypto trading do we use to trade as i saw many people are in crypto but not in marginal trading especially for thise who are emotional in trading. Crypto trading can be for both short-term and long-term however marginal and forex is almost the same style of trading methods.
The foreign exchange market is huge with about 4,000 billion dollars. The amount of foreign currency is very large and there are very few currency pairs traded. There are many people who are interested in Forex and study the information that affects it. The technical analysis applied to the exchange rate is usually more accurate.

I think you are not wrong but you are also not right completely. Forex though having large volumes of the trade it is still small part of the whole thing because number of foreign currency that we have are much lesser as compared to the crypto currency that we have. The crypto's are really small for now but in the future the market will keep growing and it will over take the forex market too. This will simply have effect on global investment and as crypto is more or less freedom to choose most of the people will choose it over the forex once they see the benefits. So we cant compared the both world at this point as many things are incomplete in the crypto.
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Forex uses national currencies for exchange and forex rates are low if you do not use margin. Crypto has a very low trading volume and when you use a large amount of money to buy, the value of profit can be up to 10 - 100 times in a short time.
It depends on what kind of crypto trading do we use to trade as i saw many people are in crypto but not in marginal trading especially for thise who are emotional in trading. Crypto trading can be for both short-term and long-term however marginal and forex is almost the same style of trading methods.
The foreign exchange market is huge with about 4,000 billion dollars. The amount of foreign currency is very large and there are very few currency pairs traded. There are many people who are interested in Forex and study the information that affects it. The technical analysis applied to the exchange rate is usually more accurate.

I think you are not wrong but you are also not right completely. Forex though having large volumes of the trade it is still small part of the whole thing because number of foreign currency that we have are much lesser as compared to the crypto currency that we have. The crypto's are really small for now but in the future the market will keep growing and it will over take the forex market too. This will simply have effect on global investment and as crypto is more or less freedom to choose most of the people will choose it over the forex once they see the benefits. So we cant compared the both world at this point as many things are incomplete in the crypto.

This whole 4000 billion dollar thing is not on the real market, I mean not that small investors can actually see. This amount is with the banks clearing transactions and all the wire transfers globally.

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
thelma987

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

I'd prefer trading Crypto a million times over FOREX, though their technologies look pretty much alike; but it's very unpredictable, I can't just stand it.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

Crypto trading is even more riskier than Forex. If Forex has not been successful for you then how can you be a successful crypto trader. One thing you can do is to invest when the price of bitcoin has been down and hold for long-term. It would be profitable for you in the long run.

Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

I would pick Crypto because it's more volatile and that means you have a higher win gain and of course when you lose you lose alot which can be a benefit if you are a experienced trader.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

I need some help.

so many users in FOREX trading, and there are many people who go bankrupt, because the manager has toyed the market, if you want to switch to KRIPTO trading, this is the best decision because in crypto the users who have authority in the market, and no involvement of any parties , but if you want to get passive profits, you better do mining because there you will never think about the market.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable.
The main reason people are not profitable in forex trade is dearth of trading knowledge and skills and one doesn't come into that by wishes but by diligence and purposeful search for knowledge.
The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working.
Yes the forex market is unpredictable and so are every other markets, cryptomarket inclusive, but the duty of a trader to make educated guesses about the market because at the end of the day,  the market is still all about human psychology, which if studied can be guessed.

Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.
Don't  start a losing battle, there's always someone controlling one thing or the other and should you become well capitalized tomorrow, you'll become one of them too.

Forex trade was meant to have laid a good foundation  for trading, so if that's missing out, getting it right with cryptos   is sure to be an uphill task.  
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

I need some help.

In my own opinion,Trading in crypto currency are more difficult than the usual forex trading. Cryptos value are more volatile and unpredictable than forex. It takes a lot of research and time before you find a good potential coin to trade. Also there are some coins that is manipulated by whales.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

trading crypto is a good choice because unlike forex that many losses.trading crypto can be minimized and in the prediction when we get profit but forex can not, and many traders in forex trapped by the market and do not benefit.
many losses? you can experience losses from both markets, investing in crypto is riskier than forex because volatility is pretty much high compared to forex and besides just like now in a bearish market it's quite hard to earn but in bullish run i can easily that profits is completely huge on crypto market over forex.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

I have some experience with Forex too, but I like crypto world more than that.
crypto will be the future of the economy, only need patience.
Both forex and crypto are lucrative for trade. Yet, crypto has better potential than forex. Forex is penetrated by plenty of traders whereas crypto is still new ti many. Besides, future economy is going to be crypto currency and block chain based. As a result I would suggest crypto.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

i dont know about forex trading, i just know about stock trading, in stock trading you have low risk than bitcoin, because in stock trading the price is move slower than bitcoin, in bitcoin the price can change suddenly, and it can changes 20% up or down in a day. if you want to join with crypto trading you should know about the risk

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:29:43 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 07:16:33 PM by Victorycoin

I have some experience with Forex too, but I like crypto world more than that.
crypto will be the future of the economy, only need patience.
Both forex and crypto are lucrative for trade. Yet, crypto has better potential than forex. Forex is penetrated by plenty of traders whereas crypto is still new ti many. Besides, future economy is going to be crypto currency and block chain based. As a result I would suggest crypto.
If one is good and seasoned in forex trade, it follows that they would likewise be good in crypto trade because both are basically the same concepts, differing mostly in scope and capitalization. Most strategies working in forex trade can also be found working with cryptocurrencies and the traders with eyes for those details, do readily cash in on them to make money.

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

I will choose crypto trading than forex i forex trading only in iphone apps games you can study and learn in forex trading for free there and i feel so deficult in forex unlike crypto. In forex if your not a skill you may lose your money with in one shoot unlike crypto that if unless you did not sell your profulio you wont lose your money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: