Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange  (Read 16177 times)
burnhardzx1

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

stocks.exchange make masternodes from coins deposited by users.

It's why sometimes deposit and withdraw take so long

just don't keep your coins there

what the hell.. that's why stock.exchange is so slow.. i will not use SE again..

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoaddiction

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

I had no proof, but I had a feeling something like this was going on. How this has only 7 pages right now, is beyond me!

ALQO.org - PhilsCurrency- The Future
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:57:29 AM

well people are coming to know about this scam so I am sure pages will rise.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

Why even use that exchange?
If it loks like they are new and not even recommended by trusted users, avoid it because there is a chance of you getting your coins stucked for god knows how long or not even withdrawn. If your coin is only listed in this exchange then you need to wait til it get listed somewhere else.

cornfather

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

Unreal, good catch OP
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

a lot of junk market i hate it, lucky me i do not so deposit to that market, if i deposit i can lose my money. eliminate all junk markets
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

Unreal, good catch OP

This will serve as awareness to everyone of us not to trust any exchanges which has an issues like this. Delayed transactions will results to doubtful or fishy system that benefits for their own good. I myself will not transact in this exchange, as we had many other options that has good reputation. We should stay away from that exchange.
Thanks OP, you have warned most of the users and friends in this community.
ekse

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

As far as Im conserned every person in this thread is an idiot.

The moment you sent any mount of coins into a exchange, you give up those coins, they are no longer yours, the exchange can then instantly include them in another transaction.

This comes down to a person being attached over his coins, which are not unique.

So people sent in coins, and at the same time, it happened that stocks was sending out coins to someone who moved 20 000 coins to make a masternode, the wallet automatically took the more recent deposit due to its larger size, so it cost less on transfer fees and size, instead of 500 smaller deposits, or how ever the X coin wallet chooses what coins to send. And that is stocks exchange making a masternode?

You send coins into a exchange, you give up the coins for a promise that you will get those coins added into your account, the coins that you sent are not yours anymore.

When the exchange adds your coins into your account, it doesnt care about your "coins" on the blockchain, those coins can be spent, moved, etc.

Your balance will show your deposit, now if you want to take your coins out, the exchange will not return your original coins, it will take other coins it has in its wallet and make a new transfer. So your coins will be at the other persons masternode, and other coins replace your coins.

if you think this is stocks exchange making a masternode for themselfs, you are an idiot. Please open any cryptocurrency wallet, go into the settings and enable coin control features and get fimiliar with it, you will notice that different transactions have different priorities on use.

the 850 coins this person sent had a bigger priority than 200 other smaller transfers, and so, his coins where moved, and not the others that the exchange has.

Another example, I sent two (2) Zcash into poloniex, my poloniex wallet, on the blockchain still has those two coins, because poloniex has not had a need to move them anywhere so far. Ive sold my coins and traded them for something else, those coins i sent continue to sit in the poloniex wallet waiting for the time that they are needed.

You are all idiots, making fud out of thin air.

If these blockchain explorer screenshots can be used as proof that an exchange is making masternodes for themselfs, then you can go and make these claims for any exchange that trades in masternode coins, because at somepoint someone will have purchased the amount needed for a masternode and then he will move the coins out of the exchange to his masternode.
aktivie

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

The moment you sent any mount of coins into a exchange, you give up those coins, they are no longer yours, the exchange can then instantly include them in another transaction.

This comes down to a person being attached over his coins, which are not unique.

So people sent in coins, and at the same time, it happened that stocks was sending out coins to someone who moved 20 000 coins to make a masternode, the wallet automatically took the more recent deposit due to its larger size, so it cost less on transfer fees and size, instead of 500 smaller deposits, or how ever the X coin wallet chooses what coins to send. And that is stocks exchange making a masternode?

You send coins into a exchange, you give up the coins for a promise that you will get those coins added into your account, the coins that you sent are not yours anymore.

When the exchange adds your coins into your account, it doesnt care about your "coins" on the blockchain, those coins can be spent, moved, etc.

Your balance will show your deposit, now if you want to take your coins out, the exchange will not return your original coins, it will take other coins it has in its wallet and make a new transfer. So your coins will be at the other persons masternode, and other coins replace your coins.

if you think this is stocks exchange making a masternode for themselfs, you are an idiot. Please open any cryptocurrency wallet, go into the settings and enable coin control features and get fimiliar with it, you will notice that different transactions have different priorities on use.

the 850 coins this person sent had a bigger priority than 200 other smaller transfers, and so, his coins where moved, and not the others that the exchange has.

Another example, I sent two (2) Zcash into poloniex, my poloniex wallet, on the blockchain still has those two coins, because poloniex has not had a need to move them anywhere so far. Ive sold my coins and traded them for something else, those coins i sent continue to sit in the poloniex wallet waiting for the time that they are needed.

If these blockchain explorer screenshots can be used as proof that an exchange is making masternodes for themselfs, then you can go and make these claims for any exchange that trades in masternode coins, because at somepoint someone will have purchased the amount needed for a masternode and then he will move the coins out of the exchange to his masternode.

Just look who there, THE FUCKING ADMIN OF "SE"

Of course it's normal what everyone wait they money for a week to get deposit and another week to get withdraw

STFU. OK?
Sityl

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

This explains why we get those weird orders where sell offers are lower than buy offers.  

Because the coins aren't actually available to be sold/bought, they've been shoved into a MN, and stocks.exchange doesn't have the capital to cover any transactions until the MN starts paying out.  

So when you try to buy coins, the coins aren't really there.  

Or if you try to sell your coins to a buy offer, your coins aren't there either, they've been shoved off to a MN.  

This is some really shady/unethical business practice, and I definitely will not be using this site again.
Cryptokatt

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

Funny that you call everyone an idiot then proceed with with various one sentence paragraphs that read like you were dropped on your head. So, let's go over why SE possibly taking coins to make a MN is pretty bad; Coins being taken and used to create masternodes, which in turn in case you didn't know generate more coins, speeds along the process of market inflation at no real cost to SE. They can in turn sell the coins for whatever price (and generally what ever buy is available) as it is then pure profit from that standpoint. Hell, they even get to double dip at that point due to fees paid by the buyer of said coins. Neat, right?

Though I can agree that more needs to be proven before these claims can be taken as the truth, but there have been several red flags against this site since the start of this year that I'd advise some caution in the least.

kudaRACE

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

we will find justice for this..
accide

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

Need to create a coin "STOCKSSCAM"..

I am sure, It will be to the moon Grin
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

I think they can used all coin of member but deposit and withdraw not delay and coin is security! But when they used as masternode! All coin will online! May be lost all coin when hacked!
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

7 pages of bullshit... I didn't do the math, but just assuming the average MN coin has a 120 seconds block time and at least 400 MNs online your deposit needs to be blocked at least 24h to get an average mn payment of one payout. unless you didn't hire someone from a 7th world country do all the work or scripted that 200%, that doesn't make any sense. 7 pages of newbie accs agreeing to each other with NO PROOF at all other than one screenshot is blatant.

So if someone who did put up those wild claims explains it in a way that actually makes sense BY MATH on a specific coin, we can talk about it. The posted screenshot proves nothing.

not saying SE is cool, just saying what has been posted doesn't make any sense to me. and btw: just because newbies agree with each other with no facts doesn't make it look legit. Put up some real prove that other people can verify. Saying "verified" means nothing....

k0ub

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

it's a race who is going to steal more.. devs that abandon or this shitty exchange

❍ Deviantcoin ❍
HIGH ROI POS + MasterNode
Upto 90% MN Rewards (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816025.0)
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

7 pages of bullshit... I didn't do the math, but just assuming the average MN coin has a 120 seconds block time and at least 400 MNs online your deposit needs to be blocked at least 24h to get an average mn payment of one payout. unless you didn't hire someone from a 7th world country do all the work or scripted that 200%, that doesn't make any sense. 7 pages of newbie accs agreeing to each other with NO PROOF at all other than one screenshot is blatant.

So if someone who did put up those wild claims explains it in a way that actually makes sense BY MATH on a specific coin, we can talk about it. The posted screenshot proves nothing.

not saying SE is cool, just saying what has been posted doesn't make any sense to me. and btw: just because newbies agree with each other with no facts doesn't make it look legit. Put up some real prove that other people can verify. Saying "verified" means nothing....

They do it with new coins where there is like 50 masternodes online and roi is high (1000-5000%)

yeah people are idiots, but how come coins were moved fast and person got credited 'deposit' 1-7days later.
kudaRACE

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

all masternode coin also scam. same dev creates coins, auction and left.. they are out for shopping. dont buy auction coin. let dev prepare everything
dotc8x

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

Damn, I got some stuff with this exchange in around month ago with some coin (Ex: DERO).

Anyway, thanks for OP. I'll take notes for upcoming coin which will list on this exchange site.
savskii

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

boycot!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: