Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] PinIdea DR3 - ASIC X11 Mining Device for DASH/Darkcoin/X11 - CHEAP - FCFS  (Read 178 times)
RollBit.io (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Will update with pictures soon. Looking to get rid of this because I ran into money troubles, and I had forgotten the password I used to login and mine -- and I never figured out how to flash the Raspberry Pi that is inside's SD Card. I bought a SD Card Reader/Writer to USB that you can take out the SD Card of the Raspberry Pi inside of Miner and place in and reinstall DR3. The GitHub link for the files will be provided (you can easily find them on GitHub hehe).

Accepting Bitcoin or Altcoin of equivalent price! Altcoin must be listed on Bittrex.

Sale Includes:
New PinIdea DR3 Miner
SD Card Reader

I heard these sell upwards of $1800 max. It is slightly used (~1 month maximum of continuous use; probably quite a bit less than that as I was too busy with my Antminer, and ended up selling the PSU for this Miner.

Specifications:

• HashRate: 600M(+-5%)
  • Power: 345W (wall power)
  • Dimensions: 20cm x 16.5cm(h) x 13.5cm(w)
  • Interface: Lan(100m/1000m)
  • Fan: 2 x 12038 Double ball fan (55DB)
  • Operating temperature : 0℃~55℃
  • Mining Software: Custom CGminer

What’s new in this model(DR-3):

DR-3 is the improved model of DR-2 ASIC X11 Miner. Redesigned structure to bare with the worst transit condition. Also, faster and more energy efficiencies by comparing to DR-2.

What’s DASH/Darkcoin:

Dash (DASH) is a privacy-centric digital currency with instant transactions. It is based on the Bitcoin software, but it has a two tier network that improves it: 1) Dash allows you to remain anonymous while you make transactions; 2) Dash transactions are almost instantly confirmed by the Masternodes network. They are great improvements on Bitcoin’s system. Visit dash.org for more detail informations.

Please reply to this post before messaging me with any questions.

BIN set at $1300
(Please let me know if my pricing is too high and DR3 Miner price went down, and if interested give a reasonable offer Smiley)

Done with mining, had a stroke in my right hand and now I have to file for disability so until I readjust myself to my drastic income change; I must stop mining altogether.

If you have high reputation on here, I will mail it first. If you have low to medium reputation, I will mail after half of the BTC is sent and expect the rest after you receive the miner or even better, we can use one of the BTCTalk trusted middlemen -- Buyer pays fees!. No reputation buyers must go first or a middleman is REQUIRED!

Thank you for taking the time to look, feel free to reply & PM with any questions or offers!

Cheers!
RollBit.io (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

I will take a $800 BIN (with escrow unless you are a well known user and will pay fees)

Any auction takers? Again, in perfect condition.

f44k99 is my gmail and skype will be back up soon, until then contact me on discord f4k9 # 9106
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Where is it shipping from.

Go Big or Go Home.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: