Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥]  (Read 16932 times)
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Can someone answer the following questions, the website lacks info which is present on most other crypto sites.

- Who controls the premined coins and how much is left?
- It would be great if the team members are displayed on the Deviant coin site, who are they and how big is the team?
- Was there an ICO or did 'you' who ever 'you' are, sell masternodes?
- How big is the community?
- Any plans to be listed on other exchanges in the upcoming months?
- Why should people use this coin, what's it's purpose?
- Who decides what the pre-mined coins should be used for?
- What keeps the big holders from selling everything?

Cool

That's a lot of questions bro, better check out their discord channel and PM the admins there. They are really active and will get back ya ASAP Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korbeny2k

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

If someone from the Deviant coin team can share the answers here, other will also benefit from it.
Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Can someone answer the following questions, the website lacks info which is present on most other crypto sites.

- It would be great if the team members are displayed on the Deviant coin site, who are they and how big is the team?

Cool

Hey there! Would have appreciated if you could have visited our community by the discord channel for more clarity. But, I will try to answer the queries here itself.

The premine is 4.7 % of 88 million.The coins are well intact as it is yet to be used for DEX/ hardware wallet R&D and development activities along with Marketing/Promotional activities. The premine is controlled by the team. Meet the team by the Discord channel for more Information.

-  It would be great if the team members are displayed on the Deviant coin site, who are they and how big is the team?

Exclusion of the team was intentional as we did not believe that we needed to expose ourself without a working prototype in the starting phases of the coin. But as we expanded and fufilled our roadmap (Phase 1) , the whitepaper is being released by the next month. So, the team reveal will happen along the lane.

There was no ICO's. Initially for exchange listings, we did an Auction by the discord channel in front of the community and established funds to be able to get into exchanges like Cryptopia/Coinexchange and others.

We are evergrowing:) Currently we have around 10K members by Discord, 3 K by telegram, and 7500 followers at twitter. As our horizon expands, so does the community Smiley

We have always met our targets by the Roadmap listed. there are exchanges which we have covered and upcoming ones will also be met down the lane Wink

Ours is a privacy coin. We believe that every user has to have a wholesome and fruitful Crypto experience while also catering to his need. So, we intend to launch our own DEX and a Hardware wallet which will bring a purpose with the coin as a trade pair. To be released soon Wink

Actually, that belongs to the DEVS. Running  DEX and R&D for Hardware wallet while also paying for promotional/Marketing is no easy feat. So, that covers every expense towards further developments.

Two words, Utility coin (trade pair in DEX).

I think, I have answered your questions. Incase of any doubts, please feel free to visit us anytime by the Discord channel.

Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

For those who have hassles opting for a Masternode service, look no further..

We have implemented Single click Masternode services with GIN platform & MNitra. Below are the links for the same and a small tutorial video for MNitra to help you out.

To get started with Mnitra service, follow the link and the youtube video guide posted below.

https://hub.docker.com/r/mnitra/deviantcoin/
https://youtu.be/mrlE2XzGVxc

To get started with GIN platform, head over to

https://p.gincoin.io/#!/dashboard?l=deviant

Go DEV!!

Korbeny2k

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Cool

Hey there! Would have appreciated if you could have visited our community by the discord channel for more clarity. But, I will try to answer the queries here itself.

The premine is 4.7 % of 88 million.The coins are well intact as it is yet to be used for DEX/ hardware wallet R&D and development activities along with Marketing/Promotional activities. The premine is controlled by the team. Meet the team by the Discord channel for more Information.

-  It would be great if the team members are displayed on the Deviant coin site, who are they and how big is the team?

Exclusion of the team was intentional as we did not believe that we needed to expose ourself without a working prototype in the starting phases of the coin. But as we expanded and fufilled our roadmap (Phase 1) , the whitepaper is being released by the next month. So, the team reveal will happen along the lane.

There was no ICO's. Initially for exchange listings, we did an Auction by the discord channel in front of the community and established funds to be able to get into exchanges like Cryptopia/Coinexchange and others.

We are evergrowing:) Currently we have around 10K members by Discord, 3 K by telegram, and 7500 followers at twitter. As our horizon expands, so does the community Smiley

We have always met our targets by the Roadmap listed. there are exchanges which we have covered and upcoming ones will also be met down the lane Wink

Ours is a privacy coin. We believe that every user has to have a wholesome and fruitful Crypto experience while also catering to his need. So, we intend to launch our own DEX and a Hardware wallet which will bring a purpose with the coin as a trade pair. To be released soon Wink

Actually, that belongs to the DEVS. Running  DEX and R&D for Hardware wallet while also paying for promotional/Marketing is no easy feat. So, that covers every expense towards further developments.

I think, I have answered your questions. Incase of any doubts, please feel free to visit us anytime by the Discord channel.

Thanks!

This indeed answers many question I and other investors would have. Those are some impressive community stats you could proudly show it on your website. Looking forward to the development of devcoin, it has top 100 coin written all over it   Smiley

a123uxcz888

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

I am really interested in the development of this project. A great idea and I believe it will be used extensively in real life. With great joy I will take this opportunity and I will inform all my friends about it
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

Several months after launched, Deviant coin has stayed at high price, which is above $2.
It's not strange in the hot wave of masternode coins recent months, which witnessed lots of those coins almosts die several weeks or months after launching by scamming team.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/DEV/

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

Great News!

We have been ranked #3 on the return gains from all the Masternode coins at this phase!!

https://masternodes.yearto.date/30days/keep

Hold on to your horses !!

makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

interesting how the wallet is simmilar with stipend (SPD) project... is there any relation between projects?
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

I see with my eyes very interesting many people to follow this project and hopefully it can happen in the real world and develop very quickly ,, i will tell my neighbors about this.
Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

interesting how the wallet is simmilar with stipend (SPD) project... is there any relation between projects?

None..

Will you reopen signature campaign for Deviant supporters in the future, dev?
Anyway, congratulations for such good news.

We are considering opening up signature campaigns again. Wil keep you guys informed..

abaye

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

Cool

Thanks for clarification
PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:59:15 AM

DeviantCoin now listed on MND!

https://masternodes.directory/stats/DEV

Listing Announcement Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/992206536096313349

murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

I have been in this project from almost the very beginning and I am so glad that I am! Have been with it through the toughest times, where everyone was wondering what's going on regarding prices going down to 9k sats up until now Smiley I cannot wait to see what #DEV is holding for the future! The best project I have been involved so far!
Hands down guys! Keep working hard and keep being so cool!
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

Congrats team! Looking forward for more updates. Goodjob!
Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Thank you again for listing us out.

We have had a monster rise of 350% this month. We have been feature as #4 by CMC's biggest gainers too.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

the project seems to allow for the transfer of suppliers online, so that participants and investors can easily switch if the preferred supplier does not meet for your needs.

crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

can't get any connection to the network even though I have added the nodes from Ann post ..
Are there some more (active) nodes?
Thanks Smiley

Edit: ok sorry. Just took a damn long time to get some connections but now its working Smiley

Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

can't get any connection to the network even though I have added the nodes from Ann post ..
Are there some more (active) nodes?
Thanks Smiley

Hey there.. You can try our latest Bootstrap by the below mentioned link. Instructions have also been posted.

To Access Deviant Wallet Data Folder

Windows

Locate folder %Appdata%/Deviant

Linux

Ctrl+H in Home folder should reveal .deviant folder.
If not – start the wallet and close to create it.

MacOS

Alt(Option) + Finder > GO > Library.
When the Library opens find Application Support > Deviant

Close wallet and open Deviant.conf file from data folder.

Paste following code in Deviant.conf file.

addnode=165.227.83.233:7118
addnode=104.131.124.189:7118
addnode=139.59.72.56:7118
addnode=128.199.201.170:7118
addnode=165.227.156.13:7118
addnode=165.227.231.58:7118
addnode=159.89.152.81:7118
addnode=5.189.166.116:7118
addnode=173.249.27.157:7118
addnode=173.249.27.158:7118
addnode=173.249.27.159:7118

Download: https://mega.nz/#!jsQG1aoK!zHPytBrVehrISOcKyeE86437Wg_OruVOr34h3mgzGzo
 and place it inside Deviant folder and open the wallet, it will start importing the blocks faster

menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

there will be a voting for the burning of Deviant coin from the profits of Dex or share the profits of Dex
Just lile Binance coin does
So burning Coins will decerease supply and scarcity of coin which will drive the price up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: