Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:37:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP sent from Gatehub to Poloniex not received  (Read 131 times)
marc2169 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

Hello,
I sent the 2018-01-12 11 AM (French time) 20 XRP from Gatehub to Poloniex deposit but I didn't receive them.
I tried the same on afternoon 2018-01-12 11 5:58PM (French time) with 1 XRP and it works, I receive it on the poloniex deposit.
I wrote to the 2 supports, Gatehub and Poloniex, but no one is answering me.
Could you help me please ? What could I do to in this case ?
Regards,
Marc
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

Hello,
I sent the 2018-01-12 11 AM (French time) 20 XRP from Gatehub to Poloniex deposit but I didn't receive them.
I tried the same on afternoon 2018-01-12 11 5:58PM (French time) with 1 XRP and it works, I receive it on the poloniex deposit.
I wrote to the 2 supports, Gatehub and Poloniex, but no one is answering me.
Could you help me please ? What could I do to in this case ?
Regards,
Marc

Is the withdrawal showing up on Gatehub as completed? You should
first find out whether the problem is at Gatehub or at Poloniex.

Afterwards I suggest tweeting at their respective Twitter accounts
if you can´t get an answer from the e-mail support.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

@Samarkand is right, you should check first if the transaction is marked as completed on Gatehub or check your address at the explorer to see your transactions. May we know how much XRP you have in your balance or at least if you have a remaining balance after sending 20XRP? I was thinking if XRP reserve has something to do with your withdrawal issue especially because you successfully sent 1XRP.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Did you try contacting the support of poloniex? They are the sloth support of all exchanges but still try asking them here : https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/home
@Samarkand is right, you should check first if the transaction is marked as completed on Gatehub or check your address at the explorer to see your transactions. May we know how much XRP you have in your balance or at least if you have a remaining balance after sending 20XRP? I was thinking if XRP reserve has something to do with your withdrawal issue especially because you successfully sent 1XRP.
This makes more sense so rather look more deep into it. Good luck.

marc2169 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Thank you for your answers.
I don't know if the transaction is completed into Gatehub.
I have this :
Sent to Address - 20.0000 XRP a month ago
And I have the same thing for the test of 1 XRP. When I use your tool to check I see my transaction.
So I suppose yes the transaction is mark as completed.
Concerning the balance, on the gatehub wallet yes I have more than 30 XRP.
On the poloiex wallet, I had more than 30 XRP too, because I knew about the minimal XRP on a account.
Concerning the support, yes I opened a ticket to Poloniex when I see that the transfert wasn't completed, but I still haveno feedback.
So do you confirm that the last chance for me is the tweet ?
I don't know how to use it .. ;-)
Thank you for your help.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Thank you for your answers.
I don't know if the transaction is completed into Gatehub.
I have this :
Sent to Address - 20.0000 XRP a month ago
And I have the same thing for the test of 1 XRP. When I use your tool to check I see my transaction.
So I suppose yes the transaction is mark as completed.
Concerning the balance, on the gatehub wallet yes I have more than 30 XRP.
On the poloiex wallet, I had more than 30 XRP too, because I knew about the minimal XRP on a account.
Concerning the support, yes I opened a ticket to Poloniex when I see that the transfert wasn't completed, but I still haveno feedback.
So do you confirm that the last chance for me is the tweet ?
I don't know how to use it .. ;-)
Thank you for your help.
If the transaction was confirmed by checking on the explorer, then the problem is with Poloniex. You need a lot of patience because it would take so much time before getting a response from them. I really don't think that tweeting could help, there's no assurance considering all the complaints tweeted to them, but it's okay to try while waiting for the response of support.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex
andrewbethebest

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

hello there, i would also like to add i had a similar problem with a transaction like this. i contacted support but they are overwhelmed and did not get back to me. it was to small amount. i will wait now as the new owners may make some changes so lets see if it improves.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: