Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Yoo-Mi is proud to present THE BOUNTY PROGRAM  (Read 223 times)
YooMiPHA (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk community,
The Yoo-Mi PHA project is proud to announce its BOUNTY PROGRAM!

We decided to launch a bounty program, so you can all get your
hands on some valuable UME tokens and help us spread the wellness!

How to join? Easy! click here

Where can I read the full bounty announcement and FAQ? no problem, click here!

Can I get a link to your main thread on BitcoinTalk? Sure thing! click here

Got any question?Feel free to comment and ask or click here to join our telegram group
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

if you announcement bounty program, can you explain what we have to do?
i don't want registration for more information

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
YooMiPHA (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

if you announcement bounty program, can you explain what we have to do?
i don't want registration for more information

You can read everything here: https://medium.com/@yoo_mi/everything-you-need-to-know-about-our-bounty-program-8797d7ef4d4
CryptoUpdated

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

This is an awesome project..It is fully self contained and participants earn coins to follow health advice..So you are being paid to exercise! This would be a good program for kids..What better way to get them away from the t.v set and on a healthful regiment..This is good for old and young alike, and I can see this becoming very big in local communities where children can interact in somewhat the same way as a club..On the adult side individuals will receive coins for following their health program as outlaid by their Avatar..This would also be an added edge to athletes from gradeschool up to the professional athlete who are always looking for that extra edge.

Aside from being an excellent business model and looks to be a solid concept to invest in, you can sign up here: "http://vy.tc/epy9b1b" for the airdrop and bounty program that is going on right now.  When you sign up you will be given your unique url which is what you promote.. Send your url in a  tweet and on telegram. Do some writeups on Reddit and bitcoin talk..or wherever else you have access to.Place the url on your website if you have one.. Get the url out there and let people see what an opportunity this is and will become.
sayhello12

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

As a bounty participant i do not have a regular sign in account. Are there any things i should do before i am able to receive the tokens? Or is the erc20 adress given sufficient to receive the bounty?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: