Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effort = Bounty Rewards  (Read 225 times)
cryptoman1ac (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

You will only know the value of the coins you are holding if you made much effort to earn it. The same way goes to bounties, if you have made much effort to complete the task required to get such a small stake then you will realize that it is never easy to earn such token/coins. By then it is on your decision to sell the coins/tokens you have whenever it is available or just hodl it waiting for its value to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

Ok everybody know that it's your decision to sell the coins/tokens you have or just hodl but what is the goal of thread  i dont see any new information or serious question who need a new thread,i understand that you want to give your opinion but do it in a more serious and more detailed way, most people who read your message will not know what to say because it does not understand what message you want to give.
PiningGarcia

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Ok everybody know that it's your decision to sell the coins/tokens you have or just hodl but what is the goal of thread  i dont see any new information or serious question who need a new thread,i understand that you want to give your opinion but do it in a more serious and more detailed way, most people who read your message will not know what to say because it does not understand what message you want to give.
Look whos talking,both of you doesnt know how to build a simple sentence!
OP wants to say that we should be holding our bounties because of the time and effort that we spent in each stakes that we get.He just want to say that you will know the value of the token if you really put an effort to get it,so he wants us to realize that bounties are precious but we still have the final decision if we are going to sell them or hold it to have some more value.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

I aint sell my bouty earning with low rate. dang i bust my as* off for it. From social media bounty like twitter, i write a tweet daily to promote the coin for three month, nope i dont want to sell it fast like other boutny hunter who dump imediatly when get their token or coin. And signature campaign too, its really take my time, everyday when im home just back from the office i make some comment to promote the coin and also make some discussion with other member. Thats all take time and energy.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

A friend of mine is earning a lot tokens through Signature Bounty Campaigns before he share it to me this Cryptocurrency thing. And he just told me that this require tremendous time of waiting before you get your bounty stakes and then turn them into cash money.
But  I really like the idea of getting money out of cryptocurrencies through signature bounty campaigns because since I joined this forum and spending most of my free time on complying signature bounty campaigns requirements.
Now, I am holding over $35,000 worth of Crypto Assets and I am still holding it because I know that they will pump in the future for my future goals.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

I aint sell my bouty earning with low rate. dang i bust my as* off for it. From social media bounty like twitter, i write a tweet daily to promote the coin for three month, nope i dont want to sell it fast like other boutny hunter who dump imediatly when get their token or coin. And signature campaign too, its really take my time, everyday when im home just back from the office i make some comment to promote the coin and also make some discussion with other member. Thats all take time and energy.

Indeed, and I agree the statement that we should not sell the tokens you get from bounty campaigns.
Some of the members in this forum aren't actually earning high money through bounty campaigns because everytime they got the bounty stakes they are going to sell them right when they hit Crypto Exchange that would be supposedly has bigger chances to grow.
That's why I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because I know that they will pump soon and now I am holding worth more than $35,000 of assets and counting.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

I precious my bounty tokens so much that I used to hold them more than 2 to 4 months and sell only if I needed to pay something. And because of this I was able to maximize my earning because I did not rush to sell it once it was listed.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

For me its all depend on how the token performs when it hit exchange, for tokens that do 5x after listing on exchange there is no sin in taken profit from it, but let say it dumps, I can decide to hold and wait for the price to move up, since the market is always a cycle
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

You will only know the value of the coins you are holding if you made much effort to earn it. The same way goes to bounties, if you have made much effort to complete the task required to get such a small stake then you will realize that it is never easy to earn such token/coins. By then it is on your decision to sell the coins/tokens you have whenever it is available or just hodl it waiting for its value to increase.

Nobody can easily tell that earning tokens from the bounties is easy since it need load of works and your draining your energy,time,efforts and many things on your private life to get the rewards that you want. But you will surely see the real value of your effort if you receive your coins and stake it for longer period or until the platform of your token will be release since for sure you will earn some huge share for holding your coins and believing the project.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

Yes i accept your point Bounty  really required lots of effort . it is not a easy task lots of people selling coin once they received . But participating in blog or video bounty is best way t understand project and then can decide hold or sell the coin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

Sincerely, you are right. In most of the bounties i have participated in, after receiving the reward, i find it so hard to dump at just any price. I prefer to hold until it moons. The effort put into getting the reward is very much of importance to me. I do not dump, i hold until it appreciates. Likewise when i buy, i hold until it get to an appreciable value.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

It's really hard to find the bounty reward that you will get. When coin hits exchange, the real amount reveals. From my past experiences, huge bounty pools the least profitable bounties.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

It always depends on situation and the strategy. For example the lack of money for living forces bounty hunters to sell their rewards at very low prices. But if you have some funds for living and you can afford not to sell your tokens - it'd be much better for you and for the market as well.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

To benefit from bounties and those types of campaigns only comes if you put in the effort. And if you choose a successful token then you will definitely reap the benefits!
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

It always depends on the quality of the coin that you are holding, long-term value and goals for their specific products as well their team who initiates the project, some tokens don't possess those qualities to survive the harsh environment of the crypto market, resulting to its downfall from the original ICO price due to the large amount of selling from bounty hunters when the token reaches the specific exchange, some of them don't have a potential for holding so you need to be careful of what token you need to keep and those you need to sell.

ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

Yes your right now we need to effort and double our hardwork to get bounty rewards just like joining on any kinds of bounty altcoins campaign. To get some stake its takes to follow the rules and make it properly to get rewards
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

Efforts only is not enough to get a good bounty rewards. Patience and endurance too should be practice if you want to get a good reward for bounty participation. Because if you decide to dump as soon as it get on exchange, then your effort will be waist regardless of number of tokens.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

I choose to hold my bounty rewards as much and as long as I can, although there are instances when I really and truly need money to spend for something very important. If I do not have other means to earn or I do not have something that I could collect money from then I do not have the choice as well than to sell some of my tokens even for a low price. And it's sad..
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Each bounty is paid about differently, there are generous projects that shoot, and there are times where you spend a lot more time and you get an order of magnitude less! It is better to study the project itself where you participate, if you see that it is promising, then it is better to hold, otherwise of course, sell all or part!
iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Yes, every bounty rewards corresponds to a hard person who promoted and endorsed the project for months. Every project, every campaign is paid differently among others. You must analyze and be informed about the news that is happening currently in the bounty you are in. In that way, you can decide for yourself if you will sell your tokens or not. You must be informed and ready to take risk if anything happens.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀