Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Burn Excess Waves Tokens?  (Read 105 times)
Midnight Ronin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

Hello everyone. I recently ran a local ICO within my community for crowd funding and I decided to use Waves tokens to do it. However we did not sell out of them thus I was wanting to Burn the remainder of them. I've Googled heavily and cannot find anyway to Burn excess tokens and provide proof they were burned (proof of burn). Does anyone know if this possible with waves tokens or any way I could go about doing such? Thanks again and I love this forum. I've been a lurker for a long time only now did I decide to make an account.
FissioncoinXpres

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

aGUARD- Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Hello everyone. I recently ran a local ICO within my community for crowd funding and I decided to use Waves tokens to do it. However we did not sell out of them thus I was wanting to Burn the remainder of them. I've Googled heavily and cannot find anyway to Burn excess tokens and provide proof they were burned (proof of burn). Does anyone know if this possible with waves tokens or any way I could go about doing such? Thanks again and I love this forum. I've been a lurker for a long time only now did I decide to make an account.

you can burn you waves asset
just follow this insytuction
https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/18604-beta-wallet-how-to-burn-issued-token

or here https://support.wavesplatform.com

you can get free redfishcoin also

Visit Site  ○━━  aGUARD _TOKEN(AGRD)  ━━○   Airdrop
«  Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes  »
○━  STEEMIT   ━   FACEBOOk ━   TELEGRAM  ━  TWITTER   ━  FAUCET  ━○
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: