Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:04:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto trading success rate?  (Read 219 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

We are not day traders.We are holders.Day trading cause to easy death. Cheesy
Holders are the best Tongue

Well it really depends on who is the trader im both a long term investor and a day trader. I have coins that i swear i will never move. It is just in my wallet and i will just keep it no matter how great or bad my trading goes.

Day trading is more profitable if you know what you are doing. Its really simple buy low sell high, if you can keep your emotions in check there will be no problem with this idea.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

Based on a study the success rate of trading are the following:

Day Trading Success Rate                      = 5%

Day Trading Success Rate with a Mentor = 10%

Day Trading Success Rate: Men Vs. Women = 40% success rate for Women
                                                                   3.4% success rate for Men

Having this statistic why's is there many people still got hook up with trading? Is it the thrill of uncertainty excite us?

Disclaimer: The study conducted based on the traders in stock market here's the link - https://vantagepointtrading.com/whats-the-day-trading-success-rate-the-thorough-answer/

hahaha it depends on the patience you have, seen from women seems to have a very high patience and have a very sensitive feeling to make them know the right time to sell coins they have.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

if you have the required skills for day trading it can be a lot more fun and in long term can bring a lot more ROI than holding in my opinion, I personally divide my portfolio into day trading and hodl.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

Having this statistic why's is there many people still got hook up with trading? Is it the thrill of uncertainty excite us?

Disclaimer: The study conducted based on the traders in stock market here's the link - https://vantagepointtrading.com/whats-the-day-trading-success-rate-the-thorough-answer/

I think the success rate when the commercial crypto in the past days is very high. We can see the price of bitcoin and altcoin have increased dramatically in the past few days and there is no sign of decline, so I think you should trade bitcoin right at this point. Buy fast, sell fast, surf short to reduce risk.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

I think if you have a good understanding of the crypto and having sufficient knowledge of the crypto then the crypto trading is very fruitful and from this now we can earn much money because for this no hard work id required just to sit on seat you can become millionaire and this way we can now invest in this currency as well. With the passage of time the success rate of trade in crypto is increasing from minute to minute and all these happen in the market. It is very good plan to start the crypto trade and become the successful person in the future or we can say the second bill gate.

setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

This value is extremely low, it proves that daily trading is becoming more and more unprofitable.
Day Trading Success Rate: Men Vs Women = 40% success rate for Women & 3.4% success rate for Men
It's something surprising coz what I know is women are less involved in trading issues in general ( and lesser in crypto field )
Wilsonong222 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

if you have the required skills for day trading it can be a lot more fun and in long term can bring a lot more ROI than holding in my opinion, I personally divide my portfolio into day trading and hodl.

Well I think having two accounts will give you more advantage instead of trading accounts only. In crypto hodling the coins for long term gives more gains compare to trading this is based on historical performance of Bitcoin.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:44:09 AM by Jaycee99

Well you should atleast say that some of us are not all traders. If you say that holders are the best its because you earn more and thats because of tge price value increase and will you do if your price value increase and decrease a little you trade it, you dont and cant hold it forever you know.

Well thats good you know Trading is good but sometimes it involves great risk OP. but in any case if one should/most be atleast updated if not it is risk at stake here as well. So it you lose you should know to learn from the mistakes.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

Day Trading Success Rate                      = 5%

Every traders has different level of understanding in every coins. For me the results is not reasonable to those traders i think they have high success rate as compared to your data. Anyway, whatever is the success rate the day traders has good profit in this business since it depends to your emotions and trust to your decisions.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

When the market is shaking, going up and down, day trading can be the best strategy, my friend. It does not mean death. It is just some temporary policy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: