Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT CONNECT did not scam me because i made a decision not associate with scammer  (Read 166 times)
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

Any one that got scammed by bit connect is a scammer as well.

Where did you think the interest was coming from folks? it was coming from those people you falsely led to a ponzi to get scammed so that you could get paid your profits ( lets call it loot)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Where did you think the interest was coming from folks? it was coming from those people you falsely led to a ponzi to get scammed so that you could get paid your profits ( lets call it loot)

There are hundred (read millions) of people who got scammed by bitconnect. Mostly newbies who were too naive and delusional that this "Lending, staking" platform was going to be huge. Even their account on bitcointalk was given negative trust. If they did not do even the the basic research on bitconnect then nobody can help them.

The interest was fake buzz created with the help of their "Referral program". Several youtubers and reddit shills used to spam the internet and every other social media with their bitconnect referral links and thus it became popular. They even did some campaigns here on bitcointalk IIRC.

Such ponzi/MLM schemes are always there to scam people and one should be vigilant about where they are putting their money before going to money dreamland and denying the inevitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

There are hundred (read millions) of people who got scammed by bitconnect. Mostly newbies who were too naive and delusional that this "Lending, staking" platform was going to be huge. Even their account on bitcointalk was given negative trust. If they did not do even the the basic research on bitconnect then nobody can help them.

The interest was fake buzz created with the help of their "Referral program". Several youtubers and reddit shills used to spam the internet and every other social media with their bitconnect referral links and thus it became popular. They even did some campaigns here on bitcointalk IIRC.

Such ponzi/MLM schemes are always there to scam people and one should be vigilant about where they are putting their money before going to money dreamland and denying the inevitable.

I introduced a friend to crypto.
So when i first did he was very skeptical and he asked time to do his own research.

@ months later i find he put in 2,000$ in Bitconnect. I warned him about it and a few weeks later i found he now had 3000$ in it and planning to put in 2500$ in another.
That day as he needed me to help me get the 2500$ BTC to invest inn his second Ponzi i refused to buy. Later , i agreen to buy him 1,000$

A week later he calls and BCC is gone.
One week later his second Ponzi too disappeared and he lost 4500$ that quick. that was his initial money in the crypto world. lmao
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

I introduced a friend to crypto.
So when i first did he was very skeptical and he asked time to do his own research.

@ months later i find he put in 2,000$ in Bitconnect. I warned him about it and a few weeks later i found he now had 3000$ in it and planning to put in 2500$ in another.
That day as he needed me to help me get the 2500$ BTC to invest inn his second Ponzi i refused to buy. Later , i agreen to buy him 1,000$

A week later he calls and BCC is gone.
One week later his second Ponzi too disappeared and he lost 4500$ that quick. that was his initial money in the crypto world. lmao

Forgot to say last week i was feeling really bad about it so i helped him in to an ICO i was able to KYC for the Presale
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:40:51 AM

The biggest scammers in the bitconnect scam are:

- The founders
- The regional marketers/organizers
- Trevon James/Cryptonick/ Craig Grant.

I would definitely say that if you were investing in a ponzi scheme as well as promoting it knowingly, then you're a scammer in this scheme as well. But this is the destructive force of MLM schemes, word spreads quickly and there is no logic in decisions. Cryptonick/Trevon James are examples of these kind of people who know that they are getting their subscribers to do something that will result in them losing their money 100%, but still doing it.

But if you were just an investor that got scammed by the whole thing and lost money, and you thought you were investing in something legit... I wouldn't call someone like that a scammer.

Smiley
$billionaire68

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

kimphung scam
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

The biggest scammers in the bitconnect scam are:

- The founders
- The regional marketers/organizers
- Trevon James/Cryptonick/ Craig Grant.

I would definitely say that if you were investing in a ponzi scheme as well as promoting it knowingly, then you're a scammer in this scheme as well. But this is the destructive force of MLM schemes, word spreads quickly and there is no logic in decisions. Cryptonick/Trevon James are examples of these kind of people who know that they are getting their subscribers to do something that will result in them losing their money 100%, but still doing it.

But if you were just an investor that got scammed by the whole thing and lost money, and you thought you were investing in something legit... I wouldn't call someone like that a scammer.

each one of these investors were bringing people in.
Where did they think their money was to go to so that it can get 30-40% interest monthly? sad they lost their money but shame to everyone who marketed this to others knowingly.
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

Nah you're just taken by your greed of instant money and everyone else. The real scammers are those who knew their system is already a scam but they continue to use it and advertise it anywhere even in their family.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

Now it is seen that trevon james was scamming on steemit where he got his viewers from with upvoting his own posts.
He was caught on bitconnect and now on steemit.
This guy is going to jail forsure. Roll Eyes

Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

Now it is seen that trevon james was scamming on steemit where he got his viewers from with upvoting his own posts.

I doubt they will jail them at all
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

how did a Foundation registered in the US even manage what these guys were doing?
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

I doubt they will jail them at all
The ones who lost their life savings are somehow doing a class action law suit against him and that other guy he was with and also cryptonick if they convict a minor. Wink

ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Today he is showing he is living the good life even if he is still on the lamb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WAe-KoQpN0

I do not think he gives a F**k if the authorities are looking for him now.  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: