Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with GPU mining?!  (Read 831 times)
rampalija (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 11:50:42 PM

Do you have any  problems with GPU mining, post it here. We will try to solve them.

I had this one

Gpu usage on 2 of my GPUS 7950 increasing and decreasing. Other 4 worked fine with continuos 100% usage. Same computer configuration on all cards.
I used same clock and tryed even to use stock clock but it didnt worked. I just started to use CG miner instead of GUIminer. I am not say tht GUI is not good but that solved my problems.   

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:16:43 AM

Do you have any  problems with GPU mining, post it here. We will try to solve them.

I had this one

Gpu usage on 2 of my GPUS 7950 increasing and decreasing. Other 4 worked fine with continuos 100% usage. Same computer configuration on all cards.
I used same clock and tryed even to use stock clock but it didnt worked. I just started to use CG miner instead of GUIminer. I am not say tht GUI is not good but that solved my problems.   

Smiley

Try increasing your power factor to 20%..

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
rampalija (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:53:37 AM

I had this one

Smiley

this screenshot is not exacly mine, i found it on internet. But mine gpu usage was like this.  I solved the problem

Radelderth

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:46:02 AM

I had this one

Smiley

this screenshot is not exacly mine, i found it on internet. But mine gpu usage was like this.  I solved the problem

What was the problem then? I also have this when I setup my GPU for the first time, I tried increasing power factor and it work. Did it work for you too?

rampalija (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:13:20 AM

I had this one

Smiley

What was the problem then? I also have this when I setup my GPU for the first time, I tried increasing power factor and it work. Did it work for you too?

nope didnt woked for me, i tried everything, this can happen when temp is high but mine wasnt high. I just unistaled GUIminer and instaled a CG miner. And now it wokrs perfectly

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: