Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the current crash is a biggest opportunity to grab asap?  (Read 368 times)
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

Is this a cheap price grab opportunity?

Ok let's be clear, who told you that this is a cheap price? this person who told you that the price is cheap. he have some crystal ball to know if in the future the price will be too high? do not think that bitcoin will only increase in price and that the price is predestined to rise to more than $ 20,000, and it is possible that $ 10,000 or even $ 12000 is the maximum that the price rises, no one is absolutely sure that the price will reach the $ 20,000, for example of this increase today, it may be possible that people are increase because of the other free money ( hard fork), I'm talking about Bitcoin private BTCP and after that the price falls again ... the truth is that the price increases because of good news as hard fork and when we do not have good news the price do not increase much. and this year there is no good news capable of providing increases of $ 20,000

None of these forks (btcp lol who cares about that anyway)  have any influence on the bitcoin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Verona25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

In order to invest, you do not have to be constantly at the computer and watch your profit.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

Yes I think it is the best opportunity but already the time is running our bitcoin recovered from $6K to $12K in very short time so people who utilizes that opportunity will be very happy now but still we have time we can expect the real profit at the end of this year.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

Of course! Buy now while its cheaper. I think that is one of the reason why the whales sold their huge amount of coins, to make the price lower so that they can buy more. A good syrategy if yoi are holding tons of coins. You can slighlty manipulate the price.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

Is this a cheap price grab opportunity?

Ok let's be clear, who told you that this is a cheap price? this person who told you that the price is cheap. he have some crystal ball to know if in the future the price will be too high? do not think that bitcoin will only increase in price and that the price is predestined to rise to more than $ 20,000, and it is possible that $ 10,000 or even $ 12000 is the maximum that the price rises, no one is absolutely sure that the price will reach the $ 20,000, for example of this increase today, it may be possible that people are increase because of the other free money ( hard fork), I'm talking about Bitcoin private BTCP and after that the price falls again ... the truth is that the price increases because of good news as hard fork and when we do not have good news the price do not increase much. and this year there is no good news capable of providing increases of $ 20,000

None of these forks (btcp lol who cares about that anyway)  have any influence on the bitcoin price.
I agree with you here. Based on history, majority of the bitcoin forks have had negligible impact on the value of bitcoin and the crypto market on the whole. Bitcoin cash was the only fork which impacted bitcoin in a small way. I doubt any of the future forks will cause bitcoin to dip in a major way which is why I am not concerned about any of these forks myself just like majority of the crypto community.

Most forks are done to profit the creators in the short term anyway which is why it is best to negate the FUD related to bitcoin forks and focus on HODLING our coins. Waiting for lightning network integration at the moment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Today, the rise in price is due to the fact that kriptonok and block-industry industry attracted a large number of large investors and players from different spheres of the economy. Not without media. A HYIP is created, and investors invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. Accordingly, there are more users, they register more wallets, the number of transactions increases, new companies are created that take advantage of bitcoin.

In the near future, further growth is expected in connection with the commencement of futures trading on financial markets.
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

Is this a cheap price grab opportunity? What are you guys up to? Are you buying?
It seems to me, while it is better to keep away from the market. Before that, we already saw several stages of decline, when consolidation followed a new collapse. The volatility of the market remains extremely high, and stock exchanges continue to form a negative background. In these circumstances, you can be ready to buy, but it will probably prove to be a more reasonable strategy not to enter the market with so much volatility
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Is this a cheap price grab opportunity? What are you guys up to? Are you buying?

people seeing market crashing is the best time to grab some coins and hold for it.
the crash is the biggest time we will have to have the coin we want, but don't jump into it fast, make sure you are maximizing the opportunity and set some prices, not in a bulk but make a partition.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Usually when everyone sell (I.e. when the market goes down), it is a good opportunity to buy. If you don't know where the bottom is, buy small amounts at a while.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

It is for any good investor with some spare cash. We all know the market is going to rebound and recover in a big way, whales will be taking advantage of this and buying up in big quantities.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

The price is almost recovered from that crash so people who are not invested are missed that great opportunity.But still it is never too late when it comes to bitcoin investment so invest as soon as you can and wait for the profits.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

The best time to invest is when there's blood and fear in the market. So, when the market crashes that's the time to invest because that will be when all the people will be in fear and will sell their cryptos at dirt cheap price.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

The best opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies at the lowest price is in the past. I think you can still find some promising coins that are at the bottom of the market now. However it is not so easy to do this.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

I think there will be more corrections and bloodbath in the market. Issues and dramas are affecting investors' emotions causing panic selling. The whales are benefiting from those who sell their BTC cheap. During these dips, if you have the funds, go ahead and accumulate more BTC and HODL for long term profit. Anticipate the waves that these whales are producing.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

Yes this is a great opportunity to buy as much as possible for those of you who will invest for the long term, as the price is likely to go up in a few months.
But if you want to invest in the short term, this time is not the right time for you to make direct profits because the current price is so flat and just shows like a small wave that does not know when it will bring big waves.

MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

YES! Anytime I see a crash the first thing that comes to my mind is opportunity to buy. I make sure to buy as much as I can afford during crashes and then I hold them. Waiting patiently for the next bull run which is when I sell.
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

I always tell people, when you see the price drop, don't look at it like a crash, look at it as a sale and grab as much as you can before the price goes back up again.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Honestly, only the wise will think the present situation to mean an opportunity to buy the dip. You will definitely reap later. The important thing is that you must do your own research or allow experts advise you in order to know which coin to invest in.
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

I would not buy now at price around 9k but it could go to 10k but not a lot more.  I'd wait for a cheaper price.  But I'm cautious.
dragon 88

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

If I still have money, I will never overlook this opportunity, but for safety, I recommend that you invest only with the amount of money you can lose, the market does not say anything.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: