Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BEET BEETLECOIN POS/MASTERNODE COIN  (Read 34615 times)
vbank

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Totally SCAM coin with army of fake bots/accounts.

Real price is under 1 satoshi.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

KuCoin is launching a quick voting activity on their Telegram Channel. Vote for Vote for Beetle Coin https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition
vbank

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success

What team do you see lol?
One user "beet" who can't show his real face and no one more, just 1 anon haha.

This dev copy-paste shitcoins with MN and make money with pre-sale, don't take part on this ponzi scheme, don't be same fool as we (beetle buyers). W
Wasted $6K.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

A good exchange today for southxchange volumes would still add and maintain the trend

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

This dev copy-paste shitcoins with MN and make money with pre-sale, don't take part on this ponzi scheme, don't be same fool as we (beetle buyers). W
Wasted $6K.

I also like you took MN at the peak of prices, have to wait no other. Sad
vbank

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

Yeah very good trend  Grin
20 satoshi max offer for crappy 500 coins, you will never sell there at least 100000 coins. Also check crypto-bridge exchange, 150000 coins and price will be 10 satoshi, no one wanna buy such scam coins.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

Yeah very good trend  Grin
20 satoshi max offer for crappy 500 coins, you will never sell there at least 100000 coins. Also check crypto-bridge exchange, 150000 coins and price will be 10 satoshi, no one wanna buy such scam coins.

Yes, I agree with you now a lot of exchanges with yourself, it is bad that it is not tracked. Sad
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:14 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 08:49:50 AM by Daltonik

Scam?, it would be good if I'm wrong.
beetleLover

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Wasted $6K.
Go ask bitcoin founder to show his face to you also. The team has never failed to meet their roadmap and goals . The coin is been doing so well too over the months and you should know something about supply and demand to know that the current supply is alot and the community is full of weak hands. Its all the people that get in on time that keep dumping. The explorer is clear and you can see the dev fund is always accounted for . If the community keep selling at low prices what the fuck you expect will happen to the coin. Even Btc went from 19k to 5k . As long as the community keep working together with the dev protecting the prices and marketing the coin . The value will do well.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Wasted $6K.
Go ask bitcoin founder to show his face to you also. The team has never failed to meet their roadmap and goals . The coin is been doing so well too over the months and you should know something about supply and demand to know that the current supply is alot and the community is full of weak hands. Its all the people that get in on time that keep dumping. The explorer is clear and you can see the dev fund is always accounted for . If the community keep selling at low prices what the fuck you expect will happen to the coin. Even Btc went from 19k to 5k . As long as the community keep working together with the dev protecting the prices and marketing the coin . The value will do well.

Satoshi Nakamoto has a lot of reasons to not show his face. I doubt you have any of the reasons he has to not show your face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
beetleLover

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

Lol. Yes the real price is under 1 sat and the coin as never reached 20sat since its launch . The coin is better than many failed or scam projects out there . The discord website and twitter is still very active and this coin is suppose to be a community driven one . So you have no reason to call out scam here.
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

Thanks for the information, your project is very good and interesting, I'm sure your project will be successful and have a bright future
beetleLover

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

Wasted $6K.

And with regards to that their are alot of people working for beetle coin with real profile . Its a community driven coin and knowing the dev will change nothing as the coin has been manged by several people all the way not just by one or two . In the crypto world people come and go , the community should be responsible for working hard on the coin . Beet is not a exit scam and all the money raised by presale was used effectively in listing on exchanges and further development. Check the website and see the work thats been done till date.

Go read the Beet white paper its clearly stated to know your investment standings before you Invest. If you bought the price high on exchange and dump low then you the one doing ponzi here. lot of people have joined beet some made good profit some dump after making alot of profit and some still hold their nodes and sell the rewards when they like.So the coin is not dead still active development . The issue of low prices cant be blamed on the dev as the dev never dumped any coin. The community that holds the coin should know  at what prices they sell to improve the coin price. The Premine wallet is number one wallet and visible to all on explorer. The wallet has also been used effectively on the project development.
vbank

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

Lol. Yes the real price is under 1 sat and the coin as never reached 20sat since its launch . The coin is better than many failed or scam projects out there . The discord website and twitter is still very active and this coin is suppose to be a community driven one . So you have no reason to call out scam here.
Very active? Are you kidding me?
Only 5 users active on discord and all of them write everyday "buy, buy, soon lambo" LOL.
Spectrum_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:25:50 AM

great coin !
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Voting is now open for listing, please vote for Beetle:  https://sonox.io
beetleLover

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

Very active? Are you kidding me?
Only 5 users active on discord and all of them write everyday "buy, buy, soon lambo" LOL.

Definitely you are talking about another coin as we do not have members talking about Lambo on twitter or discord. We have a growing community and check our twitter to see the quality work going on in promoting beet there. Well haters will always hate.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Thanks for the information, your project is very good and interesting, I'm sure your project will be successful and have a bright future

I got acquainted with the information about this project. I was interested. I will follow that. now with caution it is necessary to relate to all newly created projects.

masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

I earned 1 BEET at my stocks exchange. One more coin for me to stake.. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: